Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th (13664 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by juniemedia(m): 6:56am On May 13, 2013
The biggest reality show in Africa is back and AfricaMagic can reveal that Season 8 of Big Brother Africa has been dramatically titled The Chase.

28 housemates from 14 countries will not only be chasing after the 300 000 USD cash prize but the chance of becoming a household name and perhaps even finding romance.

Launching on Sunday 26 May, Big Brother The Chase will combine electrifying twists and big surprises that will require housemates to use their charm to get ahead, possibly leaving room for cupid’s arrow to connect two hearts or more.

Setting the tone, in line with theme, the new season’s logo showcases a glittering and slightly flirtatious feel with chic, edgy gold plated lines. The iconic Big Brother eye has an enchanting gold dust finish with a dazzling diamond centre, featuring a teasing hint of ruby red.

More good news is that the witty and entertaining IK Osakioduwa returns once again in 2013 to host The Chase. He has won many fans across the continent for his ability to speak openly with housemates and allow them to be at ease at their most vulnerable moments. “Big Brother Africa is a pretty unique show. Every season has its own special moments and features. I’m super excited to be invited back to host the show. I have thoroughly enjoyed the past seasons and I look forward to bringing a fresh and energetic approach to The Chase,” says the popular TV and radio presenter.

Commenting on the new Season M-Net Africa Managing Director Biola Alabi says, “Without revealing too much, I can say that AfricaMagic always strives to deliver the best in entertainment and Big Brother Africa remains at the forefront of our plans. We want to give audiences and loyal fans of the show, a truly unforgettable viewing experience once again. This season audiences can expect a show encompassing suspense, emotions, drama, fun, excitement and quite possibly, as we have seen in previous seasons, a little romance.

Having produced Big Brother Africa from Season one, Endemol promises a sterling edition of The Chase, “Endemol is excited to present another season of Big Brother in Africa. Another vintage season lies in store with fresh new twists and surprises and ultimately great reality entertainment” adds Managing Director of Endemol South Africa Sivan Pillay.

With less than four weeks remaining to the big launch night, audiences can get the latest Big Brother Africa updates right here and by liking the Facebook page Big Brother Africa and following us on Twitter: @BigBroAfrica.

For 91 days, Africa biggest reality series will be screened live 24/7 on DStv channels 197 and 198 while GOtv audiences will be able to see highlights. So stay tune…Biggie has returned and the fun is about to begin!

http://www.dstv.com/News/BBA-8-The-Chase/51874
www.cybernewsupdate.com
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by adexsimply(m): 1:32pm On May 14, 2013
lipsrsealed Wetin dem dey chase? another avenue for atrocities and shameless acts

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 14, 2013
kk?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 14, 2013
Cameras, a rented house, and a few Africans..

undecided

Maybe I might just buzz in there like a mosquito.. standing ovation sure..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by babarazy: 1:34pm On May 14, 2013
What ϑf small brother?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by fash6(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2013
No o,smal sister nko?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by Afam4eva(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2013
Can't wait...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by icyswit(f): 1:36pm On May 14, 2013
ohh! MISSED IT BY 2!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by hotboti(f): 1:37pm On May 14, 2013
And. So?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 14, 2013
crap! angry wat about those guys who dont av dstv? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by mrofficial(m): 1:39pm On May 14, 2013
you guys will surely talk something. Can't you just read and leave?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by 190: 1:40pm On May 14, 2013
im to represent nigeria this time cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 14, 2013
mr.official:
You could use your advice.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by yunafa(f): 1:46pm On May 14, 2013
big brother REALITY show indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the man married to Goldie(R.I.P.) claimed she acted out a script and this really baffles me cos it goes to show that even the winner is rigged to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls i need confirmation or denial from appropriate sources plzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by blackbeau1(f): 1:58pm On May 14, 2013
Yayyyyyyyyy. i cant wait
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by NessaFresh(f): 1:58pm On May 14, 2013
mr.official:
That's why we opened accounts

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by NessaFresh(f): 1:59pm On May 14, 2013
black_beau: Yayyyyyyyyy. i cant wait
Me too
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by zangiff(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2013
entertaining but fake......for real
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by okooloyun1(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2013
murimoney: crap! angry wat about those guys who dont av dstv? grin
If you hav dstv self phcn go allow you, can`t fuel my gen coz of soft p*o*r....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by IKILL: 2:13pm On May 14, 2013
if I enter dis BBA, money no go be my priority atal, na their food and free punanies grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by aminho(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2013
nigerians bewere more of karens are coming out our red carpets are in troble

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by Boss13: 2:25pm On May 14, 2013
yunafa: big brother REALITY show indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the man married to Goldie(R.I.P.) claimed she acted out a script and this really baffles me cos it goes to show that even the winner is rigged to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls i need confirmation or denial from appropriate sources plzzzzzzzzz

Na now you know. A rigged show
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by larynxvibe: 2:28pm On May 14, 2013
shower hour nko grin would they put another cam from under and what are they doing about the way the mirrors fog.... something should be done so we can enjoy the nudity on HD cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by Akshow: 2:36pm On May 14, 2013
I can't wait for it to start. Nigerians and there characteristic labelling of the show as devilish when they watch worse in home videos and American films. The annoying thing is that those shouting its devilish are does who dont't even have a basket dish at home.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by Sunnycliff(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2013
I KILL: if I enter dis BBA, money no go be my priority atal, na their food and free punanies grin

Na die be dat ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by bxcode(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2013
I'l rather watch who wants to be a millionaire all day long angryangry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by coputa(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2013
The culture of nudity is gradually coming to stay in Africa through Big brothers Africa reality show...it has infiltrated into our value system to the extent that married house mates dont even see anything wrong,when they sleep with a fellow house mate..we have thrown caution to the wind by allowing this show of shame to be shown in virtually every home in Nigeria nay Africa...,,.it is mind breaking and painful that (as the least developed continent in the world ) this the only lagacy (aside curruption ) that we want to bequeat to our children.......is there any hope for us..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by safarigirl(f): 3:07pm On May 14, 2013
Dem no like the show, yet pesin no go see road to pass for DSTV office when subscription time reach.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by stebell(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2013
Whether yu peeps like it or not, as for me na BBA all de tym. Noting una wan tell me. I jus wish Karen shud be called up to rep Naija. Dat gurl is full of drama. Even mr "Danzel" Luclay can't stand ha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by garnetty(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2013
The stage is set for the big show. Hope Tonto Dikeh, the Nigerian representative will not go there and mess up. But why are GOtv subscribers only going to enjoy highlights?. Multichoice, this is not ideal. Hope it's going to be shown live across board. Can't wait!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by EzePromoe: 3:59pm On May 14, 2013
OP, there's no channel 197 and 198 on DSTV.
Africa Magic Channels starts from Channel 151 to 158.
Even if you're a DSTV subscriber and you aren't using their premium package, you'll still watch the highlights like your neighbours who are using GOTV.
Because the only channel broadcasting it live is Africa Magic Entertainment Channel 151, exclusive to premium subscribers.
Then the highlights will be showing on Africa Magic and Africa Magic World, Channel 154 and 155 respectively.
ENJOY!

Ladies and Gentlemen, with this awareness i've created, at least una don know say i get DSTV for house cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'The Chase' - Starts On May 26th by houstonia(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2013
Eze Promoe: OP, there's no channel 197 and 198 on DSTV.
Africa Magic Channels starts from Channel 151 to 158.
Even if you're a DSTV subscriber and you aren't using their premium package, you'll still watch the highlights like your neighbours who are using GOTV.
Because the only channel broadcasting it live is Africa Magic Entertainment Channel 151, exclusive to premium subscribers.
Then the highlights will be showing on Africa Magic and Africa Magic World, Channel 154 and 155 respectively.
ENJOY!

Ladies and Gentlemen, with this awareness i've created, at least una don know say i get DSTV for house cheesy

Oboy, na family bouquet you dey use, and as far as I'm concerned that isn't a dstv plan. Just free @op because BBA has always had its own Channel. I use a pvr decoder, and I pay #5300. The last time mine was channel 198, it is being bought specially for BBA and last for that BBA period .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps’ Bill Empowers NBC To Decide Tariffs For DSTV, Others / Westworld Fan Page / Where To Download Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.