Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Where To Download Nollywood Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where To Download Nollywood Movies (13666 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Watch Or Download Nollywood 90s Classic Movies / Where Can I Download Nollywood Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Download Nollywood Movies by queenex(f): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2011
Is there a site where i can download nollywood movies free to my phone?
Re: Where To Download Nollywood Movies by Tymone: 11:08am On Aug 18, 2011
Re: Where To Download Nollywood Movies by FastDebrid: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
Hi! You're right on time because I just discovered an amazing website where you can download all your favorite movies and music files. With it, you can now download with premium account on 50 file hosting services like megaupload, fileserve, megavideo, hotfile, rapidshare,

Here is the URL: http://fast-debrid.com

I am very much pleased to help you. ENJOY!! kiss
Re: Where To Download Nollywood Movies by beeluv: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2012
Kindly assist wit d URL where I can download nollywood or ghanian movies. I'll b grateful if anyone is of help. Thanks
Re: Where To Download Nollywood Movies by konews: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nigeria movies has grown rapidly. They are watched all over the globe. Most Nigerian Movies are widely circulated across the continues to grow. Base on research Nigeria industry is rated as the second bigger film industry in the world. This is not surprising considering the recent investment in the Nigerian film industry (Nollywood). With the amount of movies theaters all around Africa has also contributed to the growth and acceptance of Nigeria movies.
http://www.konews.com.ng/sites-to-download-nigerian-movies/

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Ikebe Super Magazine? / Colorado Theater Shooting: 14 dead, 50 Wounded / How Saheed Balogun Battered Me - Funke Adesiyan (ex Lover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.