Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates (7636 Views)

Court Stops ICPC, EFCC, SSS, Others From Arresting, Probing Kingsley Kuku / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty / President Jonathan Live In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by dgitrader(m): 8:36am On May 13, 2013
Kingsley kuku(S.A to President Jonathan)....

i did not in anyway say what was reported in the papers

watch - http://www.channelstv.com/home/live/
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by dgitrader(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2013
people are playing politics

what i said is President jonathan has only stabilized the N/Delta, not found total peace, and this vital peace enjoyed, should be supported by all means for it to continue

[b]"at no point did i mention of any dire consequences if the president isn't re-elected".

"the president has not come-out in anyway to say, he will run for 2015"

"if he has done well, he like any other Nigerian deserves the right to seek re-election, no statements or continuous intimidation from any body or group can stop him, this is a democracy, the absolute power lies in the hands of voters".[/b]

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by manee2(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2013
let him beware of wrong english oh.. ''my oga at the top'' still the reign till nw
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by Nobody: 9:01am On May 13, 2013
ChannelsTv reporters wen be like professors for journalism___I dey sure say Dem must fall e hand today.Except Luck na im go save am|||OYa makeI watch the Video.
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by Nobody: 9:01am On May 13, 2013
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by akinjosh(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2013
dgitrader: Kingsley kuku(S.A to President Jonathan)....

i dint not in anyway say what is reported in the papers

watch - http://www.channelstv.com/home/live/

Shey ma media pple no fit comprehend english again ni abi na kuku no sabi place english well?
We should be past dis era of pple saying things and later coming to retract their words.. Sm1 smwhere shld av the transcript of the original words.
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by searay(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2013
Why are the Northerners afraid of GEJ contesting or has he no right to seek re-election. Yes...
the absolute power lies in the hands of the voters
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by Nobody: 9:04am On May 13, 2013
Why did he say no Nigerian media covered his visit where he made such utterance? How possible is that?
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by WizPrince1(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2013
Could it be that he's feeling guilty of what has been happening in his tenure that he hasn't come out to say if he will run for 2015 or not?
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by kennyonthrone(m): 9:05am On May 13, 2013
Who cares wat u say...MTCHEWWWW
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by kunle86(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2013
This guy is crazy let him come out for 2015 now, u think nigerian are fool. He will definitely fail this time around.
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by odiman: 9:20am On May 13, 2013
I wonder why it took him such a long time to refute this statement accredited to him over two weeks ago. Is that he just realized the gravity of what he said. Shame to him, he said it abroad thinking they were no Nigerians there to cover the story. Coward to this Ijaw man grin

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by 2Legit2Qui: 9:23am On May 13, 2013
odiman: I wonder why it took him such a long time to refute this statement accredited to him over two weeks ago. Is that he just realized the gravity of what he said. Shame to him, he said it abroad thinking they were no Nigerians there to cover the story. Coward to this Ijaw man grin

Your mouth dey run like sapele water. Bring up a link to prove absolutely that he said what you are claiming he said. In the absence of that, shut up and go feed your baby.
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by Temismith(f): 9:25am On May 13, 2013
Noted.
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by idupaul: 9:35am On May 13, 2013
Kingsley Kuku spoke well..he is one of the people wey de see reality for GEJ govt unlike that foolish coward of a man Asari
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by Welder(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2013
Can someone just give us blow by blow comments (i.e. Q & A) as some of us cant get to a television now.
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by Melancholy(m): 9:36am On May 13, 2013
My jet drop me here
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by tomber(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2013
kunle86: This guy is crazy let him come out for 2015 now, u think nigerian are fool. He will definitely fail this time around.

I personally do not want him to contest and will not vote for him or buhari if they do.
But if he wishes. Goodluck to him. But it is not advisable for him to declare now. If he says he will. They polity will be heated up.( N.D vs North things) and if he says No, PDP aspirants will begin fallin over one another and that will eventually affect everybd
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by ochukoccna: 10:48am On May 13, 2013
Kingsley Kuku is quoted verbatim below
Judge for yourselves what he actually meant undecided

“it is only a Jonathan presidency
that can guarantee continued peace and energy
security in the Niger Delta”.

“I hope the U.S. is
aware that with peace and stability in the Niger
Delta, Nigeria’s economy will remain buoyant enough to
empower the Federal Government to contend with
terrorism and other forms of insecurity in other parts
of the country”.

“the peace that currently prevails in
the zone is largely because Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, who
is from that same place, is the President of Nigeria.
That is the truth”.

“If we
allow anything to hurt the peace in the Niger Delta,
Nigeria’s economy will be endangered and energy
security in Nigeria and even in America will not be
guaranteed.
The attention and interest of the US in Nigeria must
remain stability of the Niger Delta and the easiest
way to ensure this is to encourage President Jonathan
to complete an eight-year term”.

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/kingsley-kuku-dire-consequences-and-democracy/

If the best the Niger Delta can issue is this unveiled threats to the Nigerian state (and not that the Niger Delta people are benefiting but a small minority of their elite just like when the Hausa Fulani held sway too) after the
Nigerian state has conceded
13 percent Derivation; NDDC; Ministry
of the Niger Delta and the billions of naira that
Kingsley Kuku expends as chair of the presidential
amnesty programme
,then maybe as Ango Abdullai was quoted as saying,let the war start today. No need for postponing it till 2015.
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by batstan(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2013
cool
Mu kashe su duka, once and for all
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by Capnd143(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2013
I dont have mb to waste on such videos but surely "in democracy power rest in the hands of the electorates"
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 13, 2013
ONCE AGAIN MY PEOPLE PLEASE CLICK LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE AGAINST THE CLUELESS ONE COME 2015 JAREEEE wink

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by AnaNNAA(m): 1:26pm On May 13, 2013
Naija is so so so corrupt that I do not know of any crediable candidate that could be elected come 2015. Mind u, d most corrupt people in govt are d cabinet mEmbers, d 3 arms therefore if eventually elect a crediable presido dose" cow mentioned above"could thwart govt good agenda. God halp us!
Re: Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates by Kewt: 4:46am On May 14, 2013
temiosunrinde: ONCE AGAIN MY PEOPLE PLEASE CLICK LIKE IF YOU WILL VOTE AGAINST THE CLUELESS ONE COME 2015 JAREEEE wink

Dear God, if only we can get 200 'likes', then I am convinced that Nigerian youth can actually bring about the change this country desperately requires!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PDP To Hold Fresh Convention August 17 / Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures / FG Demands $62bn PSC Arrears From Oil Majors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.