Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

President Jonathan Live In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Live In Enugu (25190 Views)

President Jonathan Live In Osogbo / Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates / The 2012 Budget Speech By President Jonathan Live At 12 Noon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Live In Enugu by Nobody: 11:44am On May 18, 2013
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is currently on a one day state visit to Enugu. The president is scheduled to commission the re-constructed Enugu Airport and perform the foundation laying ceremony for the international terminal of the Enugu Airport. Later in the day, the president will hold a town hall meeting with the good and peace loving people of Enugu state.

It will be recalled that reconstruction of the Enugu Airport and building of an international terminal were some of the promises made by the president during the 2011 election campaigns.

Mr President, welcome to the Coal City. We love you!

(The Townhall Meeting is now live on NTA)

31 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by walakolobo: 11:51am On May 18, 2013
nice
Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by taharqa2: 12:03pm On May 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is currently on a one day state visit to Enugu. The president is scheduled to commission the re-constructed Enugu Airport and perform the foundation laying ceremony for the international terminal of the Enugu Airport. Later in the day, the president will hold a town hall meeting with the good and peace loving people of Enugu state.

It will be recalled that reconstruction of the Enugu Airport and building of an international terminal were some of the promises made by the president during the 2011 election campaigns.

Great news. Finali completed- about 2 months late..... Enugu seem to be the 1st Airport, where the construction of 5 new International Terminals begins, right?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by siddiq202(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is currently on a one day state visit to Enugu. The president is scheduled to commission the re-constructed Enugu Airport and perform the foundation laying ceremony for the international terminal of the Enugu Airport. Later in the day, the president will hold a town hall meeting with the good and peace loving people of Enugu state.

FINALLY

I remember someone accused Abati from using twitter to disseminate information instead of NAIRALAND. And here we have it.

Thanks Abati sincer9gerian for using nairaland

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by DarkFive: 12:34pm On May 18, 2013
Any pictures...Good News
Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by frabel: 12:39pm On May 18, 2013
welcome Mr president.
Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by mike404(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2013
Nice one mr presido, we gat ya back
Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by dplomaticVal: 12:42pm On May 18, 2013
So how wil dt positively affect d lyf of a common man

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by oluomad(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2013
Jonathan, we Christians are praying for you....
Keep moving... May God help yyou more

11 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by tppzzy01(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2013
Good for u
Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by mascot87(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2013

I love the bolded above,not like the animals in human form we have towards the right & mid upper part of the country

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by sparkwil(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2013
Gud to know our presido isnt giving all his attention to those BH vampires. Continue your job mr President, those monsters will soon be well taken care of.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by gudnex22(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2013
ok. Next topic on BH pls
Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by Spexo001(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2013
Even when the igbos have promised not to vote for you nxt tenure u still kip ur campaign promises.....God bless you jare

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by PapaBrowne(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2013
If you have pictures please upload. They speak more than a thousand words. Thnks!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by ZUBY77(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2013
Check out good things about Enugu state. There was no media hype about this visit. No signs anywhere in Enugu. No hastening of contracts, no stopping of market traders from doing their businesses.. NO NOISE.
He will come, commission his things, wine and dine etc and return home..

I remember when he visited Anambra last august. The advert and publicity started in august of the previous year. Markets were closed. Two million police and army in the streets. everything stood still just to commission a beer factory...

The environment of enugu metropolis is so serene that there will be no need to change anything..
We love Enugu, we love Gej and we love Nigeria without three NE states.

23 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by guruobinna: 12:58pm On May 18, 2013
dplomaticVal: So how wil dt positively affect d lyf of a common man
it's a pity dt u hv allowd sentiment to blind ur sense of reasonin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by gramci: 1:02pm On May 18, 2013
President Gej keeps delivering killer blows to the opposition.
Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by DerideGull(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2013
ZUBY77: Check out good things about Enugu state. There was no nedia hype about this visit. No signs anywhere in Enugu. No hastening of contracts, no stopping of market traders from doing their busines.. NO NOISE.
He will come, commission his things, wine and dine etc and return home..

I remember when he visited Anambra last august. The advert and publicity started in august of the previous year. Markets were closed. Two million police and army in the streets. everything stood still just to commission a beer factory...

The environment of enugu metropolis is so serene that there will be no need to change anything..
We love Enugu, we love Gej and we love Nigeria with three NE states.

Have you ever heard that one man’s meat is another person’s poison? It is good Enugu State chose to approach president’s state visit to the state differently from that of Amambra State.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 18, 2013
The Town Hall Meeting, holding at the govt house, is now on live on NTA. The governor of Enugu state, Sullivan Chime, is currently speaking. The man is alive and kicking.

Sorry, no pictures for now. Tune to NTA
Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 18, 2013
The newly reconstructed Enugu Airport has both domestic wing and international wing. According to the state governor, who spoke few minutes ago, international flights will start operating from the Airport within a month. The president also laid the foundation for a full fledged international terminal today

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The Town Hall Meeting, holding at the govt house, is now on live on NTA. The governor of Enugu state, Sullivan Chime, is currently speaking. The man is alive and kicking.

Sorry, no pictures for now. Tune to NTA
instead of tuning NTA, I will rather buy Blue Film and watch. What is NTA?? Tv station wey dey smell

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by Akpan107(m): 1:15pm On May 18, 2013
oluomad: Jonathan, we Christians are praying for you....
Keep moving... May God help yyou more
As you keep praying for him... You will see God working miracles in your life... The bible said we should pray for our leaders and you are doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by ZUBY77(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2013
Great again that I can now fly from Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris and Malpenza Milan straight to Akanu Ibiam Enugu. No more hand outs to those lagos touts hanging everywhere in MMIA.
No more flying 6 hours from Europe to Lagos only to drive 8 hours from Lagos to Enugu. God bless you GEJ.
For this alone, i will campaign for you from now to 2015. You will win again.
I am sure Tinubu, Buhari and co never heard of Akanu Ibiam Enugu.

21 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by spikesC(m): 1:16pm On May 18, 2013
Enugu my coal city state...thumbs up for ya

What we need next is good employment for the youths. Those Nike boys should be taken off the streets, i hope they realise what they're doing to themselves soon enough.

And oga sullivan, pls leave the state school alone, if u can't do anything for them just let them be.
Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by IGBOSON1: 1:18pm On May 18, 2013
ZUBY77: We love Enugu, we love Gej and we love Nigeria with three NE states.

^^^Heheheheheh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 18, 2013
Some of the dignitaries present at the ongoing Town Hall Meeting include:
- the 5 southeast governors- Peter Obi, Rochas Okorocha, Theodore Orji, Sullivan Chime & Martins Elechi
- members of the parliament from the southeast
- Chief Alex Ekwueme
- Chief Ken Nnamani
- Some federal cabinet ministers
-

I'll add to the list as the time goes on

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by IGBOSON1: 1:27pm On May 18, 2013
chidindufrank: instead of tuning NTA, I will rather buy Blue Film and watch. What is NTA?? Tv station wey dey smell

^^^On the bolded: No wahala! But don't forget to buy your tub of Vaseline as well! And may i also take the liberty to suggest you go for the 'Mandingo series'......the main actors put on quite a performance if you know what i mean wink wink.

Happy wanking bros!! wink

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 18, 2013
taharqa2: Great news. Finali completed- about 2 months late..... Enugu seem to be the 1st Airport, where the construction of 5 new International Terminals begins, right?
I dont know about other 4 Airports but that of Enugu has started.
Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 18, 2013
The new international terminal whose foundation was laid today would be completed in 15months, ie by December 2014
Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by IGBOSON1: 1:32pm On May 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The newly reconstructed Enugu Airport has both domestic wing and international wing. According to the state governor, who spoke few minutes ago, international flights will start operating from the Airport within a month. The president also laid the foundation for a full fledged international terminal today

^^^Sincere9gerian, you have any insight on the airlines they've lined up for this?
Re: President Jonathan Live In Enugu by Capnd143(m): 1:32pm On May 18, 2013
I CRITICIZE WHEN GEJ is doing rubbish, bt for now i no critism, i just Say Gej welldone, 2015 for live

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Pays Condolence Visit To Tinubu / "Why Dino Melaye Is Against Me" - Governor Yahaya Bello / 2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.