Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? (3636 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2008
@poster

u r very sick

anu mpam angry
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by Kennee(m): 10:16pm On Apr 26, 2008
@poster

Is anythin Wrong wiv Gettin a 2nd Husband?

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by Kennee(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2008
1 wife, 1 problem
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by welli(f): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2008
wat do u need a second wife for?if da first is nt worth it den let her slide before bringin in anoda.u sure dnt need d prob dat goes wit polygamy
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by Kennee(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2008
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by Kennee(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2008
welli:

what do u need a second wife for?if da first is nt worth it den let her slide before bringin in another.u sure dnt need d prob that goes wit polygamy

U dey answer am? nothin is wrong with the first one, he's jus being Self-centered
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by ariblaze(m): 12:17am On Apr 27, 2008
its guranteed to shorthen

your lifespan
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2009
poster you are talking like a sick person. Did you not take your wedding vows?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by nethacker(m): 10:13am On Apr 07, 2009
@poster,
For ur information,everything is wrong with having a second wife without divorcing the first one, 1 woman= 10problems then 2women=100probs, Pls branch a hospital for checkup abeg, u r loosing ur mind,
Toto no go drive u down ur grave like our late ex military president.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by JustGood(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2009
Can you even manage one wife successfully?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by nethacker(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2009
JustGood:

Can you even manage one wife successfully?

Can u pls answer that question? I now understand that Humans only use about 1/10 of their brain power. With you, it could be less undecided Even physics confirmed that Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright from afar until you hear them speak then you will be disappointed that they are thoughless being. cry shocked
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by JustGood(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2009
nethacker:

Can u pls answer that question? I now understand that Humans only use about 1/10 of their brain power. With you, it could be less undecided Even physics confirmed that Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright from afar until you hear them speak then you will be disappointed that they are thoughless being. cry shocked

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by 3sha4lyf: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2009
Please what is wrong with asking a question on NL? the young man asked a simple ? and y'all crucifying him. Well, mif you say marrying more than one wife is bad, then having concubines outside is as bad too. For me, except someone can convince me otherwise, i dont see anything wrong in marrying a second wife, afterall, some men make mistakes in marrying their first wife and somewer along the line, they find out that they are really not satisfied, and then, there is this lovey-dovey out there that makes him complete,not necessarily in bed. It happens. I was a victim of it, Mind you, i am open to your critics. Dont pretend. Its a thing about choice. If you feel you can cope with the second wife, go ahead. The second wife just has to know it that she has to be loyal to you and your first wife. With love in the family, you will work out fine. But you must be sure that "Anything that makes you buy a scrap car, after having a ferrari, must be really worth it". Is the second wife-to -be worth the extra mile you're gonna take? Ask your self that ? b4 entering this level for the elderly ones,

Then as for any critic here, i am ready for you. I have opined here. Its up to you to opine too.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by landwin: 1:28am On Apr 15, 2009
I think this poster Just wants insults in Abundance
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by JJYOU: 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2009
landwin:

I think this poster Just wants insults in Abundance
true
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by tope2000(f): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2009
@poster
Oloshi clap for urself wink
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by Treetop20(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2009
lol 3 years later we are still on this?
I'm sure the second wife already has a child
for him now
cheesy
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Getting A Second Wife? by DameGambrosia: 4:40am On Jan 29, 2013
Absolutely not!
I am done with his azzze anyhoo! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

HBD To JUNE 13th CELEBRANTS- ( All June Borns…gather Here & Post Ur Date) / Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On? / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.