Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Bored? Go And Read Comments From Miss Nigeria 2013 Facebook Page - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Bored? Go And Read Comments From Miss Nigeria 2013 Facebook Page (1181 Views)

BBSHOW NETWORK Africa Presents Miss Coal City Nigeria 2013... Forms On Sale!!! / Ehiz Wins MTV Base VJ Search Nigeria 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bored? Go And Read Comments From Miss Nigeria 2013 Facebook Page by ajetunde: 11:37am On May 13, 2013
I stumbled on the Miss Nigeria 2013 post and decided to go to the page to go check out some fine girls. grin

This is how the initial phase works, 60 girls were preselected from 5 states around the country based on their character, poise, personality, and composure by the Miss Nigeria judges. The 36 girls with the highest number of votes/likes will move to the next stage. Each day, 3 girls with the lowest amount of likes would be evicted.

Just like the typical Nigerian threads always filled with hate comments (which is fun if you are not the victim). I just kept laughing embarrassingly in the office from where I was seated.

Oya make una sef see am. HIGHLIGHTED ONES

Re: Bored? Go And Read Comments From Miss Nigeria 2013 Facebook Page by ajetunde: 11:45am On May 13, 2013
More Pics

Re: Bored? Go And Read Comments From Miss Nigeria 2013 Facebook Page by ajetunde: 11:49am On May 13, 2013

Re: Bored? Go And Read Comments From Miss Nigeria 2013 Facebook Page by valicious1(m): 12:00pm On May 13, 2013
ajetunde: I don taya to dey crop, go find the rest here >> http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.417283731702749.1073741838.302725416491915&type=1
na pesin send u go crop?
Re: Bored? Go And Read Comments From Miss Nigeria 2013 Facebook Page by ajetunde: 1:25pm On May 13, 2013
valicious1:
na pesin send u go crop?
The thing too sweet for only me to dey laff na
Re: Bored? Go And Read Comments From Miss Nigeria 2013 Facebook Page by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 13, 2013
ajetunde: I stumbled on the Miss Nigeria 2013 post and decided to go to the page to go check out some fine girls. grin

This is how the initial phase works, 60 girls were preselected from 5 states around the country based on their character, poise, personality, and composure by the Miss Nigeria judges. The 36 girls with the highest number of votes/likes will move to the next stage. Each day, 3 girls with the lowest amount of likes would be evicted.

Just like the typical Nigerian threads always filled with hate comments (which is fun if you are not the victim). I just kept laughing embarrassingly in the office from where I was seated.

Oya make una sef see am. HIGHLIGHTED ONES

grin grin grin
Re: Bored? Go And Read Comments From Miss Nigeria 2013 Facebook Page by Hauwtie: 5:31am On May 14, 2013
It's actually a shame that people use cyberspace to attack others they don't know. If you don't want to vote for the contestant, why not keep moving. Why do Nigerians feel the urge to publicly insult people. I don't get it. Illiteracy is really destroying this country. It's a shame! Worst part is that it's the ugliest of them all that have the sharpest mouths!

1 Like

Re: Bored? Go And Read Comments From Miss Nigeria 2013 Facebook Page by EveryLadY(f): 2:18pm On May 14, 2013
Hauwtie: It's actually a shame that people use cyberspace to attack others they don't know. If you don't want to vote for the contestant, why not keep moving. Why do Nigerians feel the urge to publicly insult people. I don't get it. Illiteracy is really destroying this country. It's a shame! Worst part is that it's the ugliest of them all that have the sharpest mouths!

my dear,the thing tire me o!imagine the rave of insults hauled at these little girls.Our society is very sick.what poppycock!Tomorrow they will curse Aluu people for barbarism,but barbarism thrives in variety.

2 Likes

Re: Bored? Go And Read Comments From Miss Nigeria 2013 Facebook Page by biafranqueen: 4:59pm On May 15, 2013
Hey wow No wonder our leaders are terrible shocked The leaders are a reflection of the people..How can we sit down and use our brain to come up with insults or ways to being people down and expect to progress as a people? Shame on you people!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2go Vs Facebook Corruption Assesment? / Kukere and Oliver Twist on Britains Got Talent (VIDEO) / Photos: Beyonce Poses As Bat Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.