Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... (7221 Views)

New free browsing offer on visafone BlackBerry CDMA / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! / N3,000 Special SIM Cards For UNLIMITED Browsing On laptop/pc/phone/tablets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... by ennafranka: 12:05pm On May 13, 2013
LEARN THE NEW METHOD TO ACTIVATE MTN SIM FOR UNLIMITED BROWSING, STREAMING AND DOWNLOADING FOR JUST A TOKEN.

About few days ago, the previous method on how to activate sim cards was blocked but already activated MTN sim card are still browsing unlimited, but now there is a new method to \activate MTN SIM CARDS NOW.ORDER FOR THE NEW WAY TO ACTIVATE MTN SIM CARD FOR ONLY A TOKEN...

Order now BB:332AC071.
Phone:07032181073

1 Like

Re: Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... by whitechriz(m): 12:35pm On May 13, 2013
Guy OPen this tin for boys please .....

1 Like

Re: Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... by akanniade10(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2013
u dey hungry?

ennafranka: LEARN THE NEW METHOD TO ACTIVATE MTN SIM FOR UNLIMITED BROWSING, STREAMING AND DOWNLOADING FOR JUST A TOKEN.

About few days ago, the previous method on how to activate sim cards was blocked but already activated MTN sim card are still browsing unlimited, but now there is a new method to \activate MTN SIM CARDS NOW.ORDER FOR THE NEW WAY TO ACTIVATE MTN SIM CARD FOR ONLY A TOKEN...

Order now BB:332AC071.
Phone:07032181073
Re: Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... by whitechriz(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2013
How are we sure its a new method not the same old stuff?
Re: Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... by Ideagatesauto: 1:14pm On May 26, 2013
Whoever the mod is in this section should do something about this guy . He's a petty thief and a swindle . He's defrauded people both using the auto section and here . His Bb name is Austin or so . Beware of this guy . Mods !!! Do something
Re: Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... by ennafranka: 4:55pm On May 26, 2013
Idea gates auto: Whoever the mod is in this section should do something about this guy . He's a petty thief and a swindle . He's defrauded people both using the auto section and here . His Bb name is Austin or so . Beware of this guy . Mods !!! Do something

My good friends at Nairaland this ǤƱY is lieing ℓ̊ send him all he needed but instaed of him telling that he don't understand Ĥ♡Ѡ to do it he started posting wrong messages telling people that A̶̲̥̅♏ a scamer. ℓ̊ can profe for Ʊ guys that my ebooks is working perfectly thanks for understanding.
Re: Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... by sholla05(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
Want to enjoy unlimited data plan on your AIRTEL sim?

That can work both on mobile and PC?

Call 08069617778 or email: info.xola@gmail.com

free trial available in case you have any doubt!!!

order now!!!
Re: Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... by godwin333: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2013
i frds i av de wounder mothed to activate simx dis tym u dnt nid to spend n wait for 24 or wat so ever hrs for it to b activated but in jst 10sec ur sim will b activated jst wit a simply code i wud av luv to share wit u guys but i seriously dnt wnt it to get blockd so any intrestd persons should pls cal me on dis num (08162558616) to get de activation code on tricks 100% working cos am currently using one of de sim to send dis post
Re: Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... by godwin333: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2013
i frds i av de wounder mothed to activate simx dis tym u dnt nid to spend n wait for 24 or wat so ever hrs for it to b activated but in jst 10sec ur sim will b activated jst wit a simply code i wud av luv to share wit u guys but i seriously dnt wnt it to get blockd so any intrestd persons should pls cal me on dis num (08162558616) to get de activation code no tricks 100% working cos am currently using one of de sim to send dis post

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Mini Laptops For Sale At Cheap Prices / Hp Compaq Nc 6320 Core 2 Duo 1.8ghz,80gb/1gb/dvdrw/wifi/bluth@30k / Original High Speed 8GB Flash Drives..brand New (usa)..cheap Sales>>SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.