Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,567 members, 7,770,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (139081 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2014
good day house, it is just like today that we started our previous importation thread. the only difference is that its been over a year now and the thread from just a single view has over 1.1million views and thousands of comments, those that were opportune to lay their hands on our importation guide have also earned an appreciable amount of financial freedom as you will see in testimonies below and since then we have built an iron clad of trust, sincerity and love between us and our subscribers.

For those that are new on the thread, i remain Bello Ahmad popularly known as ImportExpert On nairaland and an Experienced practicing importer. am not bragging but i am the name behind the success stories of thousands of nairalanders.

I am here with something very new today, in every aspect of our lives things are changing very fast and we have only two options. first is to Learn new things, step up and earn more money while the second is to refuse to learn, step aside and become outdated.

To all my subscribers in the field of Importation we will remain very current as i will be coming up with newer strategies that will smoothing the path for us. we will always be a year ahead of our competitors. Remember that i promised you a lifetime update so kindly keep your wallets aside. the Importation strategy that we used in 2013/2014 have now been saturated so i have made enough research and we now have an upgrade to the import pack where i revealed new ideas and strategies that we will lure before our competitors will finish eating the unwanted bones we left behind.

with out saying much, an image speaks more than a thousand words. lets see images from my newly discovered importation portals. i will also love to say a very big thank you to all those that contributed to the growth of the previous thread and also post as many testimonies as possible.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
before continuing, i will love to say a very big thank you to all those users that contributed to the growth of the thread. for those that have not seen their names, i am just on page 40 so please be patient. also expect your updated package any moment from now.

pinkyni, ogapikin, lifegoeson2, godblessnaija, anochuks08, callenodinks, Infinitikoncept, arowtop, nairacountry, Gadgetmobil, stanhanks, Carmal90, jamesbridget13, ekenzy, delawal, chemashie, practicalclass, ntusuwar, akeemag, lovelani, chemashie, mrmic, KolaShangOne, Shugajay, BARNABASS, dulkebe, elifemi, Hardeshyna, femiabiolajamb, McBOMB, rhemahills, julius98, ikare, aitope, ebiye55, shakol91, tolase220, Infinitikoncept, ncpat, initialize, Trippledots, Importguru, adamshafi, kennykendo, mrseamy, kashkida, simonjo, tankfarm, esskay4u, Tonjeola1, dprince042, JimloveTM, buzritchy, atuleakubogmai, Knownpal, Kidstell, daftpikin, Ptars, mimon79, Ufranklin92, Firstgentleman1, ifeolu002, darmochy1, jendor123, Okeman, kadinnal, benatex, Neduzze5, Xtfield, chiben2, Canme4u, Big4wig, kerygalerie, reloboy, Tobbylobar, emsywise, Tundeiab, zeamow09, donjoewizy, Agbgift, smart257, yemi2plus, proudly233, Scotoma, Victichyoj, eph12, humblesteve, NkyOtk, iviewsTV, Enkaynwa, smart257, Manweysabi, ican2020, adamshafi, damola69, herboshedhe, akorsson, jshoffor, Tosadel, NnamdiN, Chuksworld, chris1972, Optimisticgondy, Justiceotuya, bhidex007, gabriellokenzo, Ehimax, mansionmbn, Seyilome, superspike, Deiok, nadigo, merit12, surdicment, uc97

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Image Updates

from my newly found websites you can see blackberry phones going for as low as $10(N2600) dollar. you can also see htc smartphones going for as low as $7.50 (N1,950). in the next image are iphone 4 going as low as $68. the next image are samsung galaxy s4 going as low as $82 and s2 going for as low as $68. this and many more you will receive in my newly revealed import pack. to all my old subscribers, these is a no cost upgrade to all of you. for those that are new to the thread i have special offer for you. stay tuned

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
very unrealistic exchange rate been used , op why abi na old report you dey post?

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by roqrules04(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
Following
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by hahn(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Stalking grin

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
aguiyi:
very unrealistic exchange rate been used , op why abi na old report you dey post?

sorry the report is as current as today. i used 160 because despite the fact that dollar rises as high as 184 the most highly accepted exchange rates for procurements companies is between 160-168. i know what i am saying. the sudden rise is not in anyway permanent.

WARNING

HI, YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOME TO MY HOME OF IMPORTATION, REPORTS HAVE REACHING US THAT SOME POPULAR SCAMERS ARE CONTACTING USERS OF THIS THREAD AND TELLING THEM THAT THEY WILL GIVE THEM MY EBOOK FOR A SUBSIDIZED PRICE, I JUST WANT YOU TO BE INFORMED AS WE HAVE RECORDED NOT LESS THAN 10 RELATED SCAMS, IF THEY PROVIDE YOU WITH PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL THAT DOES NOT LINK YOU BACK TO THE SITE ON MY PROFILE OR DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBER TO THE ONE ON MY PROFILE PLEASE STAY AWAY AS YOU WILL FALL THEIR VICTIM. IN FACT, ONE HAS GONE AS FAR AS SENDING A FAKE SAMPLE THAT CARRIES MY IMAGE AND NAME BUT I DID NOT AUTHORED THAT GARBAGE. WHAT HE DOES IS TO SEND IT TO YOU SO THAT YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT HE HAS THE GUIDE BUT ONCE YOU SEND YOUR CASH THE STORY IS NEXT CUSTOMER. IF YOU ARE DEALING WITH ANYBODY ASIDE IMPORTEXPERT YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN

WARNING 2

THIS WARNING GOES TO OUR HUMBLE SUBSCRIBERS, REPORTS HAVE REACHING US THAT SOME LAZY PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ARE SENDING OUR ESTEEMED SUBSCRIBERS MESSAGES AND CALLING THEM THAT THEY SHOULD SEND THEM OUR EBOOKS FOR FREE. THIS WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY MEMBER THAT IS DOING THIS IS BREAKING INTO THE PRIVACY OF WWW.IMPORTNG.COM AND ITS ESTEEMED SUBSCRIBERS. FOR THIS REASON WE HAVE CORRUPTED ALL PREVIOUSLY SENT EMAILS TO OUR VALUED SUBSCRIBERS AND SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR SUCH ACTIONS. WE TAKE THIS ACTION JUST TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE PEACE OF MIND AND NO BODY WILL CALL TO DISTURB YOU FOR THE EBOOKS YOU SUFFERED FOR. WE HAVE ALSO MAKE THE EBOOKS AVAILABLE ON A PASSWORD PROTECTED DIRECTORY. EVERY SUBSCRIBER WILL HAVE A UNIQUE PASSWORD, 3 ACCESS TO THE DIRECTORY OF THE EBOOKS AND YOUR EMAIL WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO ACCESS THE DIRECTORY. THE BEST PART OF IT IS THAT WE HAVE ADDED SO MANY OTHER VALUE ADDED BONUSES TO THE EBOOKS. PLEASE KINDLY LET ME KNOW ON THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE YET TO GET THE UPDATE FROM US. ONCE MORE PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE PREVIOUSLY SENT MAIL. THANK YOU AND YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR PRIDE

THis question have caused too many worries and have been answered severally on the thread. below post is as recent as 3rd-nov-2015

frehage:

@youngwarrior,

Please I need clarification on the CBN's cap on daily transactions using ATM card as it affects import business. I mean the daily permissible foreign exchange for international transactions with cards.

Thanks.

ans

hello, good evening bro. sorry your question was not attended to early enough. the limit on our atm card will affect largely bigger importers that use above 2000usd daily. for all our mini importation students, you will have nothing to do with this as you do not spend upto this daily. i paid a 3050usd transaction on friday and i had to use 2 different cards. first card paid 1950usd and the other paid 1100usd. you can split the funds if you want to exceed the limit or complete the transaction the next day. cooperate accounts is much above the 2000usd. you can opt for one if you wish to exceed the limit. your success is my pride.

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Triple tuale importexpert!!! Ride on boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
roqrules04:
Following

expect your update in your mail

leppyj:
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS! This year will b very fruitful for us in all ramnifications of life in JESUS name. First to comment in 2015.

good morning brother and happy new year. congratulations you are the first to comment on the thread in the year 2015. kindly contact me i will send you N750 recharge card to call your FAF. happy new year. how is business?

leppyj:
Thanks bro! God bless u abundantly! I have seen and I'm rocking the N750 recharge card!

you are welcome bro. your success is truly my pride

PICTORIAL UPDATES

darmochy1:

I've gone through it and I love the update on getting cheap phones and making comparison. It's so wonderful. Thanks a lot.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1990488_leatherbandcurrenwatches2_jpegdc5da50f7bfa748610e8a26722f13820

Ahmed4002:

cc streamerblogger

you get such items in bulk over 120 set of necklaces
and earrings

over 70 sets of stud earrings, bangles, rings etc.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2016572_20150105173330_jpeg873dff41c06c535decedf2db29586dc1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2016573_20150105175854_jpegdb8b77f73aff63fe5f4d2195438b45fe

[size=14pt]

Random Testimonies From Within The Thread
[/size]

as this thread grow bigger it gets more bulky for a newcomer to go through all of the pages and testimonies. i feel their is a need to quote random testimonies from my threads.

Testimony No.1

nairacountry: Like I promised to come back to the thread & gv +ve / -ve testimony concerning d e-book d OP sells . I Wl simply say its a superb package especially to sum1 like me who recently imported cheap goods @ very exhorbitant price comparing to d sites d op recommends in his ebook. D after sales mentor I hv received so far can't b compared to d Payment made. [@ op, Hope it continues atleast till I sucessfully land my 1st product(s)].
Wait o, I had only gone through just 2 out of d 13 or so various areas of online opportnty attachments sent.
kudos to you Mr A B @ OP.

Testimony No2
. it include an answered post and was modified to save space. kindly visit the page to see the original post.

callen odinks: This is not a fraud or scam, I personally paid for the ebook today and about 25Minutes later i saw the ebook. Mr bello is not a fraud. I repeat again, MR BELLO IS NOT A FRAUD.

Testimony No.3

lifegoeson2: I have subscribed for this ebooks and i will be back with my feed back at down. I have received the exact sample email proof on this page and other bonuses not hear. I will go through them and get back to you guyz.

lifegoeson2
: I am sorry guyz. Bello told me that you are all waiting for my feedback about my laptop. I have been very busy all this days that was why i was unable to come back to the thread. But i told bello to let you all know that i have received my order since 4th september 2013 he insisted that i should try and do that myself because it is me you want to hear from not him. I received my mini laptop in good condition. I spent approximately N9,700 in total for the laptop..

It was a good deal as i was able to sell the laptop for 24k. My recent survey just revealed to me that gadgets moves faster. So i have placed my 2nd order of almost 20k but all gadgets. I will be coming up with more information about my 2nd order. Thanx for all your support @bello and i hope you will keep it up. Bye for now and see you all next time. Feel free to send me a pm if you will like to contact me. Please share your experiences lets learn from each others what works and what dont.

Testimony No.4

chemashie: Thanx to Mr. Sadiq for the opportunity given to me to review the said ebook and other added materials.
Surely, it is an eye opener for newbies and those that find it difficult to read entire 300 pages of related threads on importation biz. I requested for the review after he sought to follow me on NL and to know if the ebook was lifted on a related threads. I found in him a geniune man with large heart.
This will surely come in handy for those that are still looking forward to start the biz with little capital (4000-10,000) not necessary for existing importers though.
Also, is better for you as a newbie to pick this ebook and ask for the op mentorship rather than attending seminars.
Other materials also come with the ebook which will be an added advantage for anyone.
I gave my sincere review of the ebook as promised.
Thank you op once again.

Testimony No5.

safecellclub
: Hello everyone, my name is Louisa, i came across this thread when i saw an advert on face book. i didn't doubt if it was possible cos i have been hearing about mini importation and how one could make money from it, but their eBook is quite high some sold for 6k, some 5k so when i came across this Bello'S OWN I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A TRY AND DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT WAS CHEAPER HONESTLY I EXPECTED A SHABBY response from him but to my uttermost surprise, Mr Bello is a very calm and calculated guy though never met him before but from my communication with him since November last year i can confidently say he is a trustworthy guy and am very proud to associate with him. I discovered that unlike other internet marketers he is very attentive, whenever u call him he answers, even if he dosent pick his call, he will use his credit and call u back in fact i must say i am very impressed and Mr Bello, pls keep it up your type are rare and very hard to find in today;s Nigeria. He was the one that guided me on what to buy when i told him that i was confused, he guided me all the way, getting my card, communicating with the sellers, ordering, i am very happy i heeded to his advice, i bought 11 tablets and pouch from !!!!!!!!!! at about 12k and sold them at 20k, so i made a whopping profit of about 87k! Mr Bello God bless u richly!

Testimony Number 6

kenomobola: Thank you very much. I have received your bumper package, I will contact you if I have any issues.

P.S. You are one of those few people flying the flag of integrity and reliability on nairaland. Keep it up.

TESTIMONY NO: 7

tohero:
Good day Mr Bello. I was able to get my item from the post office after all their wahala. Now I have my goods. Thanks so much.
Pls, I wish to get some links to nice tablets on AE, I will send you a mail through too...........@gmail.com
I will be expecting your reply.

***permit me everyone to use this language ,-- Jazakumullah Khairan, Mr Bello***

YOU ARE THE FIRST ONLINE IMPORT GURU FOR RELIABILITY AND TRUSTWORTHINESS I ever met

TESTIMONY NUMBER 8

Catalyst4real: I Got My Package today. Singapore Post. Wow! Less than 2 weeks from day of Payment. cool cool
Am Impressed. smiley

TESTIMONY NUMBER 9

Najwal: Greetings importexpert and all gurus da house I v finally collect my item after all d wahala I went through in the hands of our nipost but eventually I was able to collect them. I bought few wristwatches for starters and they are ok. Thanks to importexpert and everyone that are taking their time to assist. God bless.

aralgreen:
thank u so much Mr import expert it was a real eye opener

Updated 9th december 2015

Acecube:
thank you Sir, I (Ai.de) bought your eBook and it was very rich with information ( I'm currently drawing a blueprint as i don't want to rush, to better harness the opportunities therein, will reach u soon ), which of the PayPal accounts will you recommend ( with which I can receive payment)
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by MilesMolesey: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
I'll be back.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
how do i take part , its my first time

importexpert:

sorry the report is as current as today. i used 160 because despite the fact the dollar rises as high as 184 the most highly accepted exchange rates for procurements companies is between 160-168. i know what i am saying. the sudden rise is not in anyway permanent.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
My previous thread that got over 1.1million views is https://www.nairaland.com/1403695/learn-how-start-mini-importation and my websites for importation are www.Importng.com and www.ImportExpertng.com stay tuned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
hi house, for the main time i will be continuing with my BelloAhmad account. i posted some reference links and the anti spam bot banned the account but i have contacted the mods to address the issue. stay tuned
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
aguiyi:
how do i take part , its my first time

To Get Started With Your Importation Journey Kindly Visit Any of The Link On ImportExpert's profile. your success is my pride

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Mobi47(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hello SCAMMER, U ar a good photo shop artist. U don learn how to photoshop wela, abeg which application you de use?

6 Likes

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by roqrules04(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mobi47:
Hello SCAMMER, U ar a good photo shop artist. U don learn how to photoshop wela, abeg which application you de use?

U made me Laff bro,
check here
https://www.nairaland.com/1403695/learn-how-start-mini-importation/119

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mobi47
lol, a typical Naija guy. Instead of devoting your self to learn you assume you know everything. Kindly browse to IMPORTEXPERT'S PROFile and my old thread will give you a summary of everything. Next time learn to atleast research as little as a page on people before calling them names.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
@Mobi47 i just hope you will be matured enough to modify your post as soon as you learn that you misinterpreted everything.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Mobi47(m): 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
belloahmad
I did that, I checked the link he provided nd found out that its just a scam. I think you are the same person that posted this. Its probably your second account. you are just looking for a maga that will pay nd u use d money for ur christmas celeb. SCAMER.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mobi47:
belloahmad
I did that, I checked the link he provided nd found out that its just a scam. I think you are the same person that posted this. Its probably your second account. you are just looking for a maga that will pay nd u use d money for ur christmas celeb. SCAMER.

thank you very much. yes i started the thread i stated it very clear in my earlier post. you have just gone through over 4000 comments in my previous thread that assembled over 1.1million users. where you able to come up with anything to back up your stand or you just need some one to insult?

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mobi47. he posted a link to page 119 of the thread. kindly start from page1 so that you can wake up from your illusion. please you need more literacy so that in the future you will not use such words for people you meet until you have a substantial proof.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by OCTAVO: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
using this space i will extract as many testimonies as possible from the previous thread and update the Here

before Extracting testimonies from the previous thread, lets start with the below one by a very popular and influential Nairalander.

yemi2plus:
Each morning, I wake up, I bless and thank Nature for making me come across such a person like you Sir. You might not know, but you have/still blessed/blessing me. I tell you today, because of you, many jobless Nigerian youths now run business online and offline legally.

I pray that Almighty Allah continue to bless you in all areas of you life.

I'll stop by to update you on my recent achievements.

thehobbit:
Oga Bello, sorry for the long absence...was preoccupied with some things...just sent you a mail now, kindly reply.

For those querying, those of us who benefited massively from materials we got from him would tell you what we paid did not and would never measure up to the depth of information we got...try checking amazon for ebooks on importation and you'l know how far...even my import/export for dummies series doesnt sizeup to what I got from Oga Bello.

Expect more updates as soon as possible

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by OCTAVO: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ayescopy: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
at oga bello, you see, you cannot blame the unbelivers, nigeria is over corrupt than anybody can imagine, consequently, the number s of unbelievers, many are called, but view wil be chosen, pls kindly send my own copy, ayesunday@yahoo.co.uk, I cant wait till you get to my name, xmas is fast approaching, pls send asap.God will keep strength ing u.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
ayescopy:
at oga bello, you see, you cannot blame the unbelivers, nigeria is over corrupt than anybody can imagine, consequently, the number s of unbelievers, many are called, but view wil be chosen, pls kindly send my own copy, , I cant wait till you get to my name, xmas is fast approaching, pls send asap.God will keep strength ing u.

lol. be patient as i will mail yours as soon as possible. people will just wake up and start doubting everything including themselves. funny people. how is business?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ayescopy: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
belloahmad:

lol. be patient as i will mail yours as soon as possible. people will just wake up and start doubting everything including themselves. funny people. how is business?
buz is fine oga mi, pls I stil ve some ladies bracelet wrist watch to market, how ur exams.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by belloahmad: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
ayescopy:
buz is fine oga mi, pls I stil ve some ladies bracelet wrist watch to market, how ur exams.

Exams is fine. i have just 2 papers and a practical to round up.. kindly call me when you are free
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ayescopy: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
belloahmad:

Exams is fine. i have just 2 papers and a practical to round up.. kindly call me when you are free
I will do that, but I want to quickly exploit this new opportunities, kindly send asap.GOD BLESS U.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by rioemmanuel(m): 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
belloahmad:
Mobi47. he posted a link to page 119 of the thread. kindly start from page1 so that you can wake up from your illusion. please you need more literacy so that in the future you will not use such words for people you meet until you have a substantial proof.
Oga,you dont need to convince that nigga.Just let the game begin.
So sad I missed the part 1
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
how much is the manual, let me give it a shot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (133) (Reply)

How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.