Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign (8951 Views)

Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. / Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by Babaofor(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2013
What a joke!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by aspabay(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2013
* I have accepted to lead the cyber security against campaign...
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 13, 2013
No this can't be true... Are you sure it's patience?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 13, 2013
omokayode9258: Thank God o, na our first lady be d 1 den shortlistd 4 d job,cos they knw sey she b d most recognisd nigerian wey fit use grammer blow d cyber users. As 4 d yahoo guys, no way 4 u again, our first lady don come wt updatd grammer. Abeg make d organiser put on grammer prove nd she shuldnt be takn out of our country so dt d shame wil be withn

lol
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by SisiKill1: 6:04pm On May 13, 2013
Sometimes the jokes just write themselves. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by dagentility(f): 6:24pm On May 13, 2013
Hmm,hmm,hmm,dis is serious!! Me dont think she can handle it.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 13, 2013
another "Oga at the top" moment about to happen
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by surveyProf(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2013
Okay oh!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 13, 2013
It's all about our money men
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by oweniwe(m): 6:38pm On May 13, 2013
Is Patience Jonathan even proficient in d use of computers and softwares at her age?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by apacheguy: 6:49pm On May 13, 2013
Wat d hell did i just read?...does she even kw wa cyber means not to talk of cyber security, let som1 interview first on issues of cyber security
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by vokalguy(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2013
OMG seems they will pick anybody and just put them in a position they have NO experience in. How will she spread her message across to "My fellow hackers" ?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 13, 2013
How do you appoint someone who doesnt know the difference between a 'mouse' and 'TV remote control' as a leader in the cyber security campaign?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 13, 2013
Just when you think you've seen and heard it all...

[img]http://naijabuzz.files./2010/07/goodluck-jonathan-cartoon1.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by tpia5: 6:59pm On May 13, 2013
big money, she should be careful. undecided

not everybody claiming to like you, actually does. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by ezme(m): 7:00pm On May 13, 2013
B@#%h Please.... Can she use a Computer?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 13, 2013
vokal_guy: OMG seems they will pick anybody and just put them in a position they have NO experience in. How will she spread her message across to "My fellow hackers" ?

grin grin grin grin. Unano go kill person for NL o.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by solomon111(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2013
This thread,which could have been intellectually stimulating, has been polluted by cretinns.
*walks out*

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by j4jj: 7:04pm On May 13, 2013
Global Political appointment
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by Chanchit: 7:07pm On May 13, 2013
Abeg o, I jst hope they won't show anypart of it on tv, cos na her grammatical bazooka spoil my tv speaker, I jst repaired it ooo..!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by OmoTier1(m): 7:07pm On May 13, 2013
wonders shall never end! shocked I guess she has MEND and ASARI Dokubo to help her out with the security side of things
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 13, 2013
vokal_guy: OMG seems they will pick anybody and just put them in a position they have NO experience in. How will she spread her message across to "My fellow hackers" ?
LWKMD! you guys are wicked! patience don suffer!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 13, 2013
Wetin she wan talk? I dey laugh in advance.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by Missonas(f): 7:25pm On May 13, 2013
Hahaha,with dis new power vestd on madam im sure she'll nt hesitate 2block her parody acct 4twitter 1st.lmao!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by crisycent: 7:27pm On May 13, 2013
ww dot. dats all.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by redsun(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2013
The gods have really gone crazy in nigeria.Bodies of suppose intellectuals make hopeless and unfounded decisions just to gain dubious favours from the reigning thieves in nigeria.

There is literally no sane human being in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by ekeroyal(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2013
Read inbetween the lines and you'd see how she'll help out.

Or let me help out;

They want to build a regional centre in Nigeria, they need land in Abuja and Money.

Who else is in a better position to provide those in exchange for a 'sumptuous speech'?

You can decipher the balance.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by Decapo: 7:54pm On May 13, 2013
lets pray she doesnt gbagaun
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 13, 2013
Now, this has to be put in the Jokes section grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by Gbenge77(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2013
Hippo Patience would do 'fantastic job',trust me.With this,Shes got more reason to junket abroad with her depraved associates.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by Afam4eva(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2013
This has got to be a joke.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign by farem: 8:46pm On May 13, 2013
THIS IS A FLOP. CAN SHE SPELL SECURITY NOT TO TALK OF CYBER?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Operation Hadin Kai: MNJTF Eliminate Six ISWAP Terrorists / Subsidy Probe Report Indictees Will Not Be Prosecuted – Min Of Justice Adoke / 6 Foreign Workers Kidnapped In Bauchi State - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.