Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Which Way Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Way Nigeria? (1324 Views)

Caption This Pic. Which Way Nigeria?? / Boko Haram Suspected Financier Executed - Which Way Nigeria / Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Way Nigeria? by nobody2: 9:27am On May 15, 2006
Gov. Orji Uzor Kalu challanged the presidency and lost his license to operate his airline(SLOK), AIT aired the senate proceedings and lost their broadcasting lincense, Chris Uba rigged election and was promoted to the board of trustee of PDP, Alhaji Mantu furnished his apartment with 40million against the ineterest of the house and embezzled funds mearnt for a committee he is heading yet he is there as the deputy senate president.
which way nigeria?
i am begining to look back to the belief that the EFCC is on a presidential mission.
OBJ was in kampala to congratulate a man who is extending his 21 year rule what a shame.
let us be happy that death is suppreme.
now that we are seeing the downfall of third term, will he(obj) be ready to trust anyone-maybe mantu yet he is a northner.
nemesis is really waiting to cacth on you for failing to restore electricity, water and security in your eight years.
you misfired in paying up nigerian debts a move designed to buy the votes of the international communities to help you die on seat.
fellow nigerians - which way nigeria?
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by toshmann(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2006
when a country has so deteriorated that criminals like atiku and IBB are the ones fighting for democracy and human rights then there is little left to hope for. today, i'm in the U.K for education, just because i wanted qualitative and prestigiuos education i had to leave nigeria for the UK enduring the cold, racism, cultural difference, food etc living on the edge, just for qualitative education. now ponder this, 27yrs ago, the university of Ibadan was one of the best schools in the common wealth(commonwealth includes australia,new zealand, canada) and see what UI is today. u'll begin to appreciate what i mean by deterioration of a society. who knows where we will be in 20yrs time.
Obj et al have finally destroyed democracy that was still a toddler(b/c they are so desperate for this 3rd term which they may get in the end)
we are watching, history will note, posterity will judge, but they will not go unpunished.
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by dividend06(m): 12:15am On May 17, 2006
which school are u going to in the UK , how many so called UK schools make the top 50 in the world, the same UK education is deteriorating and exploiting international students, but besides the point , why must schools rely on a govt that didn't work donkey years ago and then wait for another politician to promise funds that cant be accounted , u can almost see the circle

anyway u probably paid a miserable fee to go to university (was it up to £400) and then pay £12k for an average sch in UK for jut one year and u expect both to be d same , even the so called citizens orBritish can't afford to go to school and those who do end up with debts over £25K by the time they graduate, which is causing a problem for the goverment itself , But in nyjer , schs should be free abi ! affordable ! subsubsidized just like the good ol days and have similar recognition or the same with other schs ,

anyway , i believe some schools are waking up and thinking outside the box , instead of this spoon feeding mentality / blame d govt for everything and not think a way forward / some are moving forward
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by toshmann(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2006
it is not about school funding alone. total deterioration. have u seen where exams are taking place in nigerian universities? have u been to a lecture room in our universities. is it cultism, or prostitution where do i start. even with the available resources,we can do better. education is a mess. and it is going down the more. yet we hear of 50m naira bribe for each senator and hear governors carrying money to foreign countries. ponder this, the money ex gov alam of bayelsa was trapped in london for, that amt of money can be used to replace all the molues in lagos with standard buses like the ones in europe.
the money spent on 3rd term can be used to equip 1 or more intensive care units in any of our teaching hospitals. do u know that. it could have been used to build a good library for one of the universities. or ease transport problems within a university.
get ma point?
Re: Which Way Nigeria? by tumfulu1: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2009
wasup wit dat

(1) (Reply)

Nato's War Game Near Africa: Are Africans Seeing The Danger Looming? / Is President Obj That Clean? / Who Is The Worse State Governor In Nigeria? Edo State Gov!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.