Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha (3840 Views)

Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss / Boko Haram Suspected Financier Executed - Which Way Nigeria / Yoruba Brothers With Nigerian Skulls! Na Woo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by ikeyman00(m): 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2009
Oyo: Hunter kills man who turned into a monkey
By Idowu Adelusi
Saturday, March 7, 2009 nigerian tribune

A 30-year-old man, Mustapha Sanni, who allegedly turned to a monkey was killed by a hunter at Abudoro forest in Sangobon village in Akinyele Local Government Area of Oyo State.

Mr. Ezekiel Adeyemo, Sunday Tribune gathered last Sunday at 3 p.m went to Abudoro forest for hunting. While in the forest, he saw a monkey on the tree and Adeyemo aimed his dane gun and shot at the supposed animal which died immediately.

When the animal fell from the tree, Adeyemo found that it was not a monkey but one Mustapha Sanni who lived in the same village with him.

According to the hunter, Sanni used to go to the forest to fetch sponge which he in turn sold at the market. The hunter, after the incident, it was gathered, immediately went to the village to inform the elders, the police and family of the deceased.

The remains of Sanni were picked from the forest by the police which intended tocarry out autopsy and investigation but the family objected and insisted on immediate burial since the deceased was a Muslim.

The Oyo State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) DSP Olabisi Okuwobi confirmed the incident saying that the hunter who had since been detained at the Moniya police station will soon be transferred to the State CID for proper investigation.

Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by spoilt(f): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2009
Did you have to emphasize that the man was yoruba? grin
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Jakumo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2009
Primate Elijah is far too traumatized by this incident to issue a press statement about this case of capital monkeycide at this time, but it is likely He will first embark on a 7-day period of fasting and meditation before finally releasing a White Paper on this matter.     .

Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by GatorLink(f): 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2009
I always say Yoruba men resemble monkey, but dayyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm. . . . .
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by idupaul: 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2009
this is a case of murder , all this hunter think they are wise, they always kill people they see alone in the bush and claim the people turned to animals, the painful thing is that gullible nigerian always believe such tales,
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by SeanT21(f): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2009
First it was a horse,then Goat now Monkey.

I wonder what it will be next undecided
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by dakobu: 12:42am On Mar 09, 2009
shocked shocked grin
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by TOYOSI20(f): 1:48am On Mar 09, 2009
What a joke!!! grin grin
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Pataki: 1:51am On Mar 09, 2009
GatorLink:

I always say Yoruba men resemble monkey, but dayyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm. . . . .
Who is this dolt? How you tribal bigots - idiots reason, is a punishment to sound reasoning and a shame to Nigerians.

Foolish views, foolish thought process. . . . . very daft reasoning.
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Radiant(f): 1:52am On Mar 09, 2009
So basically, Nigerians are animals?
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by dakobu: 2:06am On Mar 09, 2009
:-x
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by GatorLink(f): 2:11am On Mar 09, 2009
TOYOSI20:

What a joke!!! grin grin
Who knows if the dude shot the guy and made up story story. . . . grin grin cheesy grin

Murder she wrote, murder she wroteeeeeeee.
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Okijajuju1(m): 2:14am On Mar 09, 2009
Yoruba monkey man!! grin

Now thats funny. grin
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Jarus(m): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2009
Sounds like a Yoruba film!
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2009
[b]**Now follow the acronyms and keep the ribs alive** grin
Y.M.M - Yoruba Monkey Men/Man
M.Y.M - Monkey Yoruba Men grin grin
A.H.K.M.Y.M - Association of Hunters Killing Monkey Yoruba Men! grin
Now, there is more to these cos its dead funny, i no fit ssout! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
**Next acronym plss,**
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2009
**Now follow the acronyms and keep the ribs alive*** grin
Y.M.M - Yoruba Monkey Men/Man
M.Y.M - Monkey Yoruba Men grin grin
A.H.K.M.Y.M - Association of Hunters Killing Monkey Yoruba Men! grin
Now, there is more to these cos its dead funny, i no fit ssout! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
**Next acronym plss,**
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Lagosboy: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2009
Why e no give the monkey banana grin grin

Jarus its a script of a yoruba movie spot on!!!
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by debosky(m): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2009
GatorLink:

Who knows if the dude shot the guy and made up story story. . . . grin grin cheesy grin

Murder she wrote, murder she wroteeeeeeee.
I suspect that to be the case as well. Turning into a Monkey indeed. He may even have shot the man in the back and then concocted the story that he fell from a tree.

Murderer should be tried and jailed.
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by kaygee1234: 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2009
GatorLink:

And you could comfortably type this tribalistic nonsense? What a div you are. Nasty cunt.
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by asha80(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2009
And you could comfortably type this tribalistic nonsense? What a div you are. Nasty cunt

shocked
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by ezeagu(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2009
kaygee1234:

And you could comfortably type this tribalistic nonsense? What a div you are. Nasty cunt.

Hmm, thats a bit much. . . . sad
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by WilyWily: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2009
;d
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Lamidiobi1: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2009
i honetly believe yoruba men are uglier than monkey.
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by udezue(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2009
lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by bawomolo(m): 12:34am On Mar 25, 2009
Mainframe productions,
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by blackspade(m): 12:50am On Mar 25, 2009
grin
grin grin
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Lamidiobi1: 2:22am On Mar 25, 2009
Sounds like a Yoruba film!

this i no film. most yorubas are just straight out ugly. yoruba is by far unarguably the ugliest and nastiest tribe in nigeria. the are only firdst in juju and 419.
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 25, 2009
I will soon leave nairaland cos of very sick jihadists like you.
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by iReport: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2009
I will soon leave nairaland cos of very sick jihadists like you.
The guy is whipping your igbo ass here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-248869.32.html#msg3639580

grin grin grin
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by ikeyman00(m): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2009
i@ post

is it that uuuuuulgy?
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by Em2va: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2009
NA lie! Story
Re: Shockin! Yoruba Man Turn Into Monkie? Na Woo! Which Way Nigeria Haha by ud4u: 11:29am On Mar 25, 2009
My friend from Ekiti State confirmed that this type of thing happens often in Ekiti and is true. He said that some people change to different types of animal to destroy peoples farm products.

May be somebody from Ekiti State can also confirm this, not the people that is permanently in Lagos that does not know what is happening there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojo: An Exemplary Honest Traffic Warden In Nigeria / Boko Haram:Baga Massacre Has Vindicated Us—nigerian Military / See What Donald Trump Had To Say About Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.