Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Please Advice: Which Pc Windows Version Is The Best Or Latest - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Advice: Which Pc Windows Version Is The Best Or Latest (559 Views)

How To Screenshot On PC (windows 8/8.1) / Download Showbox For Pc Windows 8 Laptop Iphone / Please Advice: Which Pc Windows Version Is The Best Or Latest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice: Which Pc Windows Version Is The Best Or Latest by ksington: 6:25pm On May 13, 2013
please i really want to knw which pc windows version is the best and latest. some guys say its windows 7, to some its windows 8, but i was told i was told the latest is vista
I'll really appreciate ur advice thanks.
Re: Please Advice: Which Pc Windows Version Is The Best Or Latest by maximale: 10:07pm On May 13, 2013
Windowd 8 definitely kills windows 7 and vista. Novices will argue bt if they take time to understand w8, they will fall in love as i have. before you try windows 8, ensure to read this write up on what you should know about windows 8 before you upgrade to it. it discusses some very important stuff you'll find useful when handling w8 fro the first time

How to install windows 8 with and without the Operating System CD / DVD

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 4S For Sale / Sony’s Convertible Touch-pcs – World's Highest Pixilated Display Screen / System Too Slow And Virus Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.