Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Please Advice: Which Pc Windows Version Is The Best Or Latest - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Advice: Which Pc Windows Version Is The Best Or Latest (600 Views)

How To Screenshot On PC (windows 8/8.1) / Download Showbox For Pc Windows 8 Laptop Iphone / Please Advice: Which Pc Windows Version Is The Best Or Latest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice: Which Pc Windows Version Is The Best Or Latest by ksington: 6:32pm On May 13, 2013
please i really want to knw which pc windows version is the best and latest. some guys say its windows 7, to some its windows 8, but i was told i was told the latest is vista
I'll really appreciate ur advice thanks.
Re: Please Advice: Which Pc Windows Version Is The Best Or Latest by bobdobbs: 2:52am On May 14, 2013
ksington: please i really want to knw which pc windows version is the best and latest. some guys say its windows 7, to some its windows 8, but i was told i was told the latest is vista
I'll really appreciate ur advice thanks.

Windows 8 is the latest version, but it's mainly geared towards mobile devices and tablets. You can use it on PC though. Win 7 is good enough depends what you want to do. I don't use windows, I've always used Linux because it's free, and OpenBSD.
Re: Please Advice: Which Pc Windows Version Is The Best Or Latest by dasdexter(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2013
dude windows 8 is d latest, but windows 7 is d more stable os, as for vista is an old os(i wouldn't advice u installin it)
Re: Please Advice: Which Pc Windows Version Is The Best Or Latest by AgiliRon: 11:04am On May 14, 2013
Hello Friends,

This is a good year to get a PC for the holidays. So well done, you! You've gotten your hands on a Yoga, or a Zenbook, or a ThinkPad, or an XPS, or any of the many other brands of Windows-running laptops and desktops out there. If your new machine has Windows 8 on it, the first thing you'll want to do is fire up the Windows Store and hunt for apps. The second thing you'll do is be disappointed, because Windows 8's good apps are tough to find at the moment. They're out there, though, and we've been looking for them whether you want to read news, keep your computer safe, or just listen to some music, there's a good app out there. Here are some of our favorites.

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron

B2B Ecommerce

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Pdf Viewer Documents On Chrome, And Mozilla Firefox / SONY VAIO For Sale / Advice On Dell Latitude D620

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.