Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 (14909 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Facts About Jack Bauer / Jack Bauer, Jack Sherperd Or Michael Scofield? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by tejpot(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2013
Copy that! Pls what's the ETA? Tactical team on ground.
Chloe O'BRIAN
palmer
Kim
Reane walker.
Can't wait!
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by steffans(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2013
Has he finished Making his new series :TOUCH.....

24. Can't wait 4 d new one as I have watched d Whole series two times now and I dnt get tired
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by Tolucciii: 2:00pm On May 15, 2013
Kudos to all the funny nairaland boys nd girls here. U guys wouldn't let me stop laughing. Lolls
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by nairalad: 2:01pm On May 15, 2013
Please I want to see these characters too in that series:
Chloe O'Brien
Tony Almeda
Rene Walker
President Palmer and his crazy wife
And that bomber Dimitri Cridenco

I hope I got the spelling correct lol.
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 15, 2013
Dnt forget Cole Ortis ( Dana Walsh/Jenny Scot)fiance cheesy
nairalad: Please I want to see these characters too in that series:
Chloe O'Brien
Tony Almeda
Rene Walker

He died of bleeding on d beach na in season 6 after fayed or so cut his hand
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 15, 2013
Is been long awaited. The best movie ever
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by BigJoe4u(m): 2:08pm On May 15, 2013
Wow. my best movie is back. welcome Jack Beaur. come quickly 2014 .
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 15, 2013
Good stuff! The kind of movies I like seeing....detectives and investigations.
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by domfeyer: 2:16pm On May 15, 2013
Ace Ventura: Emmy-winning television thriller "24" will return in the summer 2014 with its lead star, Kiefer Sutherland, after a four-year hiatus, Fox network said on Monday.

"24: Live Another Day" brings back Sutherland as counter-terrorism agent Jack Bauer in the series that follows his race against the clock to foil presidential assassination attempts and chemical weapons attacks.

The new 12-episode mini-series will represent 24 hours in Bauer's life, following the same real-time format that became the series' trademark.

"The response to '24' is unlike anything I have ever experienced as an actor before," Sutherland said in a statement. "To have the chance to reunite with the character, Jack Bauer, is like finding a lost friend."

The series, which originally ran for eight seasons between 2001 and 2010, won an Emmy award for Outstanding Drama Series in 2006, and Sutherland won an Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series in the same year.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE94C0UU20130513?irpc=935
hmmmm You guys should chill ooo some people No GO reach that date ooo so lets pray
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by biolabee(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2013
GGood news as they could not push forth plans for a feature film

However I wonder can they top what they did

By Day 6/7 they were struggling with ideas
They went out with a bang in Day 8

Lets see.. not too hopeful it will be better than others
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by miss9ja(f): 2:28pm On May 15, 2013
domfeyer: hmmmm You guys should chill ooo some people No GO reach that date ooo so lets pray

you mean you go kpeme soon guy? Make yu kukuma giv ya life to christ na

@op, after watching d season 8 of 24hrs, I ve been seriously searching 4 another movie dat can be like 24hr buh I ve not found any, thanks to koreans 4 giving ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ movies like Jumong, kingdom of wings, iron princess, a man called God, etc.....this is a great news, I can't wait to watch bauer again, season 8 was d best season especially d scene he captured d former president on d turnel...damn! Infact I think I have Ť☺ watch season 8 again
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by BodyKiss(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2013
enyice: Why not 2013?! 2014 too far jor....

You thinks sey na nollywood movie wey every thing is done under a week?
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by GMartyns(f): 2:45pm On May 15, 2013
Ace Ventura: Emmy-winning television thriller "24" will return in the summer 2014 with its lead star, Kiefer Sutherland, after a four-year hiatus, Fox network said on Monday.

"24: Live Another Day" brings back Sutherland as counter-terrorism agent Jack Bauer in the series that follows his race against the clock to foil presidential assassination attempts and chemical weapons attacks.

The new 12-episode mini-series will represent 24 hours in Bauer's life, following the same real-time format that became the series' trademark.

"The response to '24' is unlike anything I have ever experienced as an actor before," Sutherland said in a statement. "To have the chance to reunite with the character, Jack Bauer, is like finding a lost friend."

The series, which originally ran for eight seasons between 2001 and 2010, won an Emmy award for Outstanding Drama Series in 2006, and Sutherland won an Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series in the same year.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE94C0UU20130513?irpc=935

If President GEJ can strike a deal with this guy, I bet you, BH palava will become a thing of the past in no time...

Jack Bauer himself, the medicine for terrorists!
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by Tycoon4(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2013
tejpot: Copy that! Pls what's the ETA? Tactical team on ground.
Chloe O'BRIAN
palmer
Kim
Reane walker.
Can't wait!

Of all these, only Chloe and Kim are alive!
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by misterh(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2013
nairalad: Please I want to see these characters too in that series:
Chloe O'Brien
Tony Almeda
Rene Walker

The Palmers are already dead- David, Sherry and that his brother, who later became the pres. Rene too is also dead. It was his death that drove Jack hyper-crazy in Season 8. Can't wait to see season 9.
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 15, 2013
Caracta:
Nice one. But please don't come back without Chloe O'Brian. I mean it! cool
Ehen!abeg no talk am again o,I love chloe o'Brian character.am so happy.2014 far o
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 15, 2013
I love that movie, gush! Thank God it's back.

My best actors:
1. Audry Raines
2. President Palmers wife
3. President Charles Logan
4. Nina

They played their roles to perfection.
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by thundey95(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2013
Jack's Back.....Terrorist....you no go rest....this 2014 series na on top Boko ooo, I cant wait to watch this, 've been missing you and chloe long time...full force Jack's Back
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by WorldwarIII: 2:54pm On May 15, 2013
Copy that !
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 15, 2013
World war III: Copy that !
roger that!
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by Aksally(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2013
jackbauersballs: Yes it is true...

I am coming back to your screens in 2014

But this time I will be hunting Boko boys, Fulani Boys and other Abokis

Bad guy. No forget to pass Abuja and torture Farouk Lawan for me cos ' I need names!!!'.
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by 1wolex85: 3:12pm On May 15, 2013
chukiz: put your weapons down and put your hands where I could see them. Jack bauer can't wait
Put it down slowly, slide it to me! Jack's the best
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by Tczar(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2013
K
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by lateef4me(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2013
I can't wait ohhhh
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by linearity: 3:15pm On May 15, 2013
misterh: The Palmers are already dead- David, Sherry and that his brother, who later became the pres. Rene too is also dead. It was his death that drove Jack hyper-crazy in Season 8. Can't wait to see season 9.

Through the power of movie, they can make all of them come back to live. One thing I like with 24hr is the twist and turns, you do not know who is an enemy or a friend and you do not know the event that is real or been put forward for show as a decoy in other to achieve a greater 'good.'

President's Palmer death and public funeral can be spin as a decoy to deceive the terrorist that he actually died. They can spin it that, he was rushed to an hospital where he survived the shot to the head and all these was kept under raps.

Remember how the Secretary of Defense, James Heller's car was torpedo by a rocket launcher and many gun shots from the helicopter and his car was airborne and nose-dived into that lake with some explosions? Well, through the power of movie, he survived with just some minor bruises.

I hated it, when Nina Myers died; anything she is on scene, I know there is a twist and he acts double & triple agents plots very convincingly, hope they find a way to bring her back to life.

1 Like

Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by Caracta(f): 3:22pm On May 15, 2013
Johnpaul88: I love that movie, gush! Thank God it's back.

My best actors:
1. Audry Raines
2. President Palmers wife
3. President Charles Logan
4. Nina

They played their roles to perfection.
Ehn? Did you just mention Audry Raines? Why do I find her boring? Her face especially. Yes! Sherryl Palmer is awesome! Charles Logan has a funny face that fits his character...lol. Nina Myers is a typical "goody-bad" lady. Trust her at your own risk cool...very slimy. creature.
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by sucre101(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2013
[/b]
Caracta: I actually missed him. The guy no gree die wink

Ator no dey die for this kind film
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by dnawah(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2013
enyice: Why not 2013?! 2014 too far jor....
he is busy in nigeria now(on loan)B.H things,D
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by macob(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2013
Caracta:
Nice one. But please don't come back without Chloe O'Brian. I mean it! cool

Exactly what i have in mind

1 Like

Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by purplekayc(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2013
again shocked coolwetin
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by sniperwolf(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2013
This is news. I love 24 series and god Jack Bauer
Re: Jack Bauer Is Back: TV Thriller '24' To Return In 2014 by foxgiovani(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2013
domfeyer: hmmmm You guys should chill ooo some people No GO reach that date ooo so lets pray
na wa for u oh. Why r u being pessimistic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel And Mayorkun To Perform At The Big Brother Naija 2018 Premiere / #bbnaija: Here Is A Song By Debbie Rise (no Cunny Cunny) - 9jaflaver Music / Spartacus Season 4: War Of The Damned'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.