Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,158 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Paypal Question, Please help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Question, Please help! (610 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Please Help With This Wire Transfer Question Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Question, Please help! by sexysuzie(f): 12:07am On May 14, 2013
I HAVE A PAYONEER MASTER CARD AND I USED MY NIGERIAN ADDRESS TO REGISTER FOR IT. PLEASE HOW CAN I USE THIS VERY CARD TO LINK WITH A PAYPAL ACCOUNT SINCE IT HAS A USA BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER, A ROUTING NUMBER AND A NIGERIAN BILLING ADDRESS?
PLEASE HELP OUT, THANK YOU!
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Paypal Question, Please help! by comrademunez(m): 12:58am On May 14, 2013
i'd want to aquaint with this paypal/cliquebank et al..procedure
Re: Paypal Question, Please help! by Rollingbiz: 7:20am On May 14, 2013
Dont attach your card with nigeria address to your paypal you will have problem when you want to withdraw
Re: Paypal Question, Please help! by eedriyz(m): 7:29am On May 14, 2013
It is going to work with no problem. Since you've got the us bank account, attach that, not the card. Good luck
Re: Paypal Question, Please help! by eedriyz(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2013
Rollingbiz: Dont attach your card with nigeria address to your paypal you will have problem when you want to withdraw

What? I hope you know she's talking about payoneer and not GTB
Re: Paypal Question, Please help! by Nobody: 9:18am On May 14, 2013
I wish Paypal will will allow Nigerians to use their service.
Re: Paypal Question, Please help! by eedriyz(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2013
C_Collins: I wish Paypal will will allow Nigerians to use their service.

They started letting the Egyptians in some weeks ago. Let's be hopeful. We're up to d task now. The banks has stepped up, and I don't think the crime rate is still dt high.
Re: Paypal Question, Please help! by desertboom(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2013
Hi. . . Please, who has a verified paypal account here. I want to send 10 pounds to someone. If you can help me send kindly notify me here by stating your charges. Thanks
Re: Paypal Question, Please help! by eedriyz(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2013
desertboom: Hi. . . Please, who has a verified paypal account here. I want to send 10 pounds to someone. If you can help me send kindly notify me here by stating your charges. Thanks

200 per $1
Re: Paypal Question, Please help! by desertboom(m): 3:15pm On May 14, 2013
eedriyz:

200 per $1
Not $, I mean £. How much for per £?
Re: Paypal Question, Please help! by eedriyz(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2013
desertboom:
Not $, I mean £. How much for per £?
Re: Paypal Question, Please help! by desertboom(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2013
eedriyz: 310
Can I pay 300? If yes, send me your mobile number. Thanks
Re: Paypal Question, Please help! by ibtha14u: 12:42pm On May 30, 2013
Its tough for me to understand why we like to make things difficult for our self's. If this thing will be a monthly payment ordeal, why not find out how to get and fund a verified Paypal account to use just as everyone else in Nigeria. Your heading to a disappointing road by depending on some to be doing this arrangement with you, or even to me it sounds as if you want to sent someone's Paypal account into trouble. Any how, i run and operate www.getmymoneyout.com I deal with any Paypal issues, from funding to withdrawing and also getting a verified Paypal account. I just wrote a step by step article on how to connect your Nigerian bank account to your Paypal account. the link for that is http://getmymoneyout.com/from-paypal-to-your-bank-account. Any doubts and questions (which i know there will be) please feel free to contact me before calling me a scam or fraudster.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Facebook Can Benefit Your Business / Urgent Request: 10units Of 30tons Trucks Needed " Pls Read Details / Best Ways To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.