Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Pope And Security. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope And Security. (973 Views)

He Saw The Pope And The Muslim Leader In HELL / Some remarkable differences between The Pope And Jesus / Pope And Michael Jackson In Hell? Pls Find Time To Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pope And Security. by egin(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2008
Would Jesus have the same level of security that the Pope has today if He were to be physically present here on earth.
Re: Pope And Security. by SeanT21(f): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2008
Jesus don't need no security but i understand you. Why are they treating the pope SO good like he is God or something.

I heard George Bush pick him up from the airport. WTF
Re: Pope And Security. by smile4kenn(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2008
Haters! Haters!! Haters!!!, Stop hating and mind ur business, So you wanna tell me the Holy Father doesnt deserve security?

You wanna tell me His Holiness doesnt worth the reception he got From Bush at the Navy Airport in Maryland?

You wanna tell me the Acclaimed World Christainity leader doesnt deserve Respect from Presidents and other reeligion leaders.

My happiest day will be the day i can torch the Holy Immaculate Vessels of The Holy father.

I am happy that he has renewed the Catholic Faith in United states,

May his name be Blessed now and forever.

You are here hating, and over 70 million people in United states struggled just to see Him,

You are here hating, and World leaders assembled at United Nations Office just to hear him Speak

You are here hating, and he is busy creating Inter-Religion Conference
Re: Pope And Security. by Uche2nna(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2008
egin:

Would Jesus have the same level of security that the Pope has today if He were to be physically present here on earth.

I dont think so. Jesus is immortal and so no need for security.

The pope is mortal and he bleeds just like the rest of us. So yeah, he is gonna need security, it is not as if the pope does not have peeps who would want him dead. Remenber the last pope (Jon Paul ) was actually shot by a gun man.

What is so big in the fact that George Bush went and picked him up in the airport.? undecided
Re: Pope And Security. by samba123(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2008
@Uche2nna
What is so big in the fact that George Bush went and picked him up in the airport.?

Did president G.Bush Kneeling to the Pope?

I so people are kneeling to the Pope how important he is seem to be like god in this earth?
Re: Pope And Security. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2008
egin:

The pope is also a head of a state -  The Vatican. Learn to live with this.
Re: Pope And Security. by Lady2(f): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2008
If Yar'Adua come U.S, and Bush no receive am, una go vex sey respect no dey for Nigerians. Man of God come U.S. una vex sey respect dey, na wa o.
When will the hypocrisy stop?

If you view him as God on earth that is entirely on you, but don't speak for billions of people. Thank you.
Re: Pope And Security. by cgift(m): 8:28pm On Apr 21, 2008
~Lady~:

If Yar'Adua come US, and Bush no receive am, una go vex sey respect no dey for Nigerians. Man of God come US. una vex sey respect dey, na wa o.
When will the hypocrisy stop?

If you view him as God on earth that is entirely on you, but don't speak for billions of people. Thank you.

Iya Catholic grin. Na you go be the next virgin mary my ~lady~ grin

The papacy's mission is more political than religious. Are you surprised about the heavy security? Is it easy to hold the place of gawd on earth according to Vicarius Filie Dei ? Gawd must be protected right? It wont be funny is someone guns down the man holding gawd's place on earth right? Now you understand better. Lets proect the man representing gawd on earth! Gawd of course cant protect the man holding his place right?
Re: Pope And Security. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2008
@cgift
Get used to this. There is very little your disguised envy can do about it.

Re: Pope And Security. by cgift(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2008
imhotep:

@cgift
Get used to this. There is very little your disguised envy can do about it.

I hear o. That man is a great man. Leader of hundreds of millions of people. its not easy really. But note God is not moved numbers. He once wiped out almost everyone on earth.

My problem is why does he kneel down before Mary's statute to pray and even bow to it? God had said that thou shalt have no other gods beside him. 1Jo 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen
Re: Pope And Security. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2008
cgift:
I hear o. That man is a great man. Leader of hundreds of millions of people. its not easy really. But note God is not moved numbers. He once wiped out almost everyone on earth.

My problem is why does he kneel down before Mary's statute to pray and even bow to it? God had said that thou shalt have no other gods beside him. 1Jo 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen
Have you ever heard of "freedom of religion/worship" ?

This is the modern world, you know?

You (cgift) are free to worship WHATEVER you want (God, stone, ogun, amadioha, etc etc). The Pope is also FREE  to worship in the way he sees fit. Do you feel me?
Re: Pope And Security. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2008
@cgift

This is for your consumption =>

Martin_Israel:
There are some religious groups who wage a constant war on what they regard as the demonic powers that influence the world. These people are usually unaware that most of the demonic forces originate from within themselves and are then projected on to any person or group to whom they feel antagonistic. In the end all those who disagree with them are identified with the devil and his works.

Many such deluded people are in fact abnormally sensitive psychically, but have not come to terms with their own condition or analysed their impressions dispassionately. If they had the courage and the intelligence to do this, they would realise that most of the demonic forces they encountered were part of the spirit of fear and ignorance that pervades the world and is dominating their own consciousness.

Source => http://www.martinisrael.u-net.com/fire/chapter13.html
Re: Pope And Security. by olabowale(m): 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2008
I for one like the Pope. He is a fashion horse. I love his top coats and his fancy style. Thats how a man should be. Unlike the slackers, who dont know what fit them. This man has style.

Yet am a Mu/slim. But I just can't help but notice the man who said that the Pope is only mortal and bleeds like every one else, when he was talking about security details. In my own view nothing they didfor him was out of character for a religious personality, who is also a head of state. But am saying this about security because the comment was that Jesus would not need security, since he was "Immortal and does not bleed" like the rest of us!

To use was means there was an end already. And bleeding? Well I am not sure if this guy remembered that the Christians believe tha Jesus blood was shed; shedding is a euphamism for bleeding.
Re: Pope And Security. by Lady2(f): 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2008
Iya Catholic . Na you go be the next virgin mary my ~lady~

The papacy's mission is more political than religious. Are you surprised about the heavy security? Is it easy to hold the place of gawd on earth according to Vicarius Filie Dei ? Gawd must be protected right? It wont be funny is someone guns down the man holding gawd's place on earth right? Now you understand better. Lets proect the man representing gawd on earth! Gawd of course can't protect the man holding his place right?

So it is wrong for life to be protected. How Christianlike you are to want someone dead.

If Yar'Adua gets shot, you will scream where is security
But it is wrong for the Pope to have security.
Like I said, hypocrisy at its finest.

Aren't you God's own. Will you walk straight to a bullet? Won't God protect you?
When you show me then I will agree that the Pope shouldn't be protected.

Your hatred only digs u a grave.
Re: Pope And Security. by Lady2(f): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2008
God had said that thou shalt have no other gods beside him
Then take down your pastor's picture.

My goodness, protestants act as if they don't have pictures of Christ hanging on their walls. Isn't that an image?

(1)

Bless Someone Today ! / Should A Real Man Of God Go With Securities / The Eight Cardinals That Indicate The Degree Of Consummation Of True Success