Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,032 members, 7,852,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Why Did Ngozi Iweala temporary Relocate To South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Ngozi Iweala temporary Relocate To South Africa (886 Views)

Dr Ngozi Iweala Warned Nigeria About Saving,but Was Ignored! / Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri / Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Ngozi Iweala temporary Relocate To South Africa by musiwa26: 1:28am On May 14, 2013
Why did Ngozi iweala relocate to south africa

Amusiwa@hotmail.com
Re: Why Did Ngozi Iweala temporary Relocate To South Africa by Gudiza(m): 2:37am On May 14, 2013
musiwa26: Why Did Ngozi Iweala temporary Relocated To South Africa
U no try abeg.
Re: Why Did Ngozi Iweala temporary Relocate To South Africa by musiwa26: 2:48am On May 14, 2013
Re: Why Did Ngozi Iweala temporary Relocate To South Africa by ClitorialDept: 2:57am On May 14, 2013
musiwa26: Why did Ngozi iweala relocated to south africa d

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ngozi Iweala temporary Relocate To South Africa by automaticcarzz: 3:02am On May 14, 2013
Why did Okonja Iweala relocate to South Africa? Correct!
Re: Why Did Ngozi Iweala temporary Relocate To South Africa by musiwa26: 3:21am On May 14, 2013
Re: Why Did Ngozi Iweala temporary Relocate To South Africa by musiwa26: 3:32am On May 14, 2013
is not that i want to expose anybody. but they have refuse to leave their phone number and contact for people to tell them the truth. the only option. people have is the internet.

If it save you people alot of ahead. If not I will continue to post.. And i know some people dont like it..
Re: Why Did Ngozi Iweala temporary Relocate To South Africa by ClitorialDept: 3:34am On May 14, 2013
musiwa26: is not that i want to expose anybody. but they have refuse to leave their phone number and contact for people to tell them the truth. the only option. people have is the internet.

If it save you people alot of ahead. If not I will continue to post.. And i know some people dont like it..

jakande free education product

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ngozi Iweala temporary Relocate To South Africa by musiwa26: 3:38am On May 14, 2013
let me help you.. Nobel prize winner prof soyinka is a product of free education.

And it is not that I wanted to post the oil allocation thing after her last incident. I really look for her contact on the nigeria govt website to send a copy to her. but they do not have contact on that website.

when obasanjo was in power, they had all of the telephone and email . so you can show them their wrong.
Re: Why Did Ngozi Iweala temporary Relocate To South Africa by musiwa26: 3:51am On May 14, 2013
o ti gbo
Re: Why Did Ngozi Iweala temporary Relocate To South Africa by zakkyboy: 7:27pm On May 14, 2013
I no understand this tread. What is this guy saying? The World Economic Forum is on now, why will she not be in South Africa.
Re: Why Did Ngozi Iweala temporary Relocate To South Africa by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 14, 2013
Musinwa has gone mad again. Someone help him

(1) (Reply)

North Middle Belt Crises / NRC To Startpassengertransportation Oneastern Route Bydecember – Official / We got N9m from one operation. - Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.