Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

When Rejected: Be Assertive And Claim Your Rightful Place - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Rejected: Be Assertive And Claim Your Rightful Place (736 Views)

Can Resignation Letter(s) Be Rejected / I Rejected A 2 Year Bond By My Office Sending Me On A One Week Course To Uk / ICAN Has Rejected Me Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Rejected: Be Assertive And Claim Your Rightful Place by churific(m): 2:12am On May 14, 2013
If you are really interested in a company, you just don't give up when they reject you. Make them see your passion! Most of us just give up or move on to the next company after the first rejection email. Below is a sample letter I wrote after being rejected by a company:

Dear Mr. Steel:

Thank you for your kind letter on April 17. After careful consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your firm.

This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates, it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite your outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejection applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet with my needs at this time. Therefore, I will initiate employment with your firm immediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing you then.

Best of Luck in rejecting future candidates.

Sincerely,
Chu.
Re: When Rejected: Be Assertive And Claim Your Rightful Place by Gboliwe: 5:53am On May 14, 2013
churific: If you are really interested in a company, you just don't give up when they reject you. Make them see your passion! Most of us just give up or move on to the next company after the first rejection email. Below is a sample letter I wrote after being rejected by a company:

Dear Mr. Steel:

Thank you for your kind letter on April 17. After careful consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your firm.

This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates, it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.

Despite your outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejection applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet with my needs at this time. Therefore, I will initiate employment with your firm immediately following graduation. I look forward to seeing you then.

Best of Luck in rejecting future candidates.

Sincerely,
Chu.
you want to volunteer? That is a good option
Re: When Rejected: Be Assertive And Claim Your Rightful Place by churific(m): 6:05am On May 14, 2013
Gboliwe:
you want to volunteer? That is a good option

I'm sorry but I don't understand your question. What am I volunteering for?
Re: When Rejected: Be Assertive And Claim Your Rightful Place by Gboliwe: 8:36am On May 14, 2013
churific:

I'm sorry but I don't understand your question. What am I volunteering for?
what do u mean by you will 'initiate employment with the firm upon graduation'?
Re: When Rejected: Be Assertive And Claim Your Rightful Place by nitrogen(m): 8:47am On May 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin hehehehe, this is very funny! Joke of the century.
Re: When Rejected: Be Assertive And Claim Your Rightful Place by churific(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2013
Gboliwe:
what do u mean by you will 'initiate employment with the firm upon graduation'?

At the time, I was yet to graduate. I was only seeking an MBA summer internship which usually turns into a full time job. They turned me down so I pretty much told them that'll I be back again once I graduate (So I'll do my summer internship with another company but I'm coming back to get a full time offer from them.)

(1) (Reply)

Engineer In Training Certficate / Job Satisfaction Or The Pay? / Career Advice:individual With Double Masters And 2years Int'l Exp Yet2getajob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.