Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,697 members, 7,840,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland (31172 Views)

Only Range-Rover Allowed In This Kenyan Wedding (photos) / Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) / King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by Kslib(m): 9:07pm On May 14, 2013
[color=olive] i tell una say oyinbo still dey behind us for spiritual technology una no dey gree... For benin here,na ordinary plantain leaf dem dey use fly...
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by moshoodn(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2013
Is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:20pm On May 14, 2013
Find Out!:
Which kain broomstick dem dey use abeg? Nimbus 2000 or Firebolt?

i think for such a low altitude, it must be a Cleansweep 7. grin

1 Like

Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by ManTiger(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2013
what does ds mean?
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by FindOut(m): 9:24pm On May 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

i think for such a low altitude, it must be a Cleansweep 7. grin
grin grin grin No dey fall dem witches hand na.lol

1 Like

Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 14, 2013
Dey should employ air traffic control to arrest culprits. Naija witches need no broom sticks, they ar best for the job... I guess. Lols
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by dokunbam(m): 10:16pm On May 14, 2013
The broomstick will well in lagos

To avoid traffic here naa

once you get it, no need to buy fuel

to hell with fuel subsidy

2 Likes

Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by danjalingo: 10:23pm On May 14, 2013
[quote author=mikeyhernadez]GhostMode,You nor dey see Me!___Abeg na how i go take be witch??_I serious oo[/quote
go and sleep at barbeach for 1mnth with dry fasting within the same period.. then be buried for 2wks after which u ll b exumed and inugurated as an authenthic whitch. best of luck.
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by Inik(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2013
aniiii: i love witches kiss

You are a witch shocked
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 14, 2013
This is witch traffic control, we have some witches here fly at 160 meters, heading 20'N,60'E. Pls be adviced witches are armed and dangerous.... grin
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by fallingsky(m): 12:17am On May 15, 2013
Really funny
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by redsun(m): 12:29am On May 15, 2013
slap1: The story sounds like it's Made in Nigeria.

Made in calabar,to be precise.

Irrational africans that blatantly refuse to think.
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by Nobody: 2:30am On May 15, 2013
Airforce1: Nigerian witches should be ashamed of themselves.. There mates in swaziland are flying even n day time, while the Naija witches still crawl like snail at 2am midnight grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by ceaser: 4:29am On May 15, 2013
gbosaa:

You can buy one of mine...it is fast and luxurious.customised to your bikini lines,will not cause you sores or inflame your camel toes. grin

100% made in ijebu ode..i can send you one before delivering the rest to King Msiwati to distribute to his queens and all the virgins in his kingdom.

There's a Nigerian company (I think ISSNONON BR-AUTOS) that manufactures a 2014 model. It's said to be fuel efficient, with state of the art gadgets. Options include CVT, ABS, Parking assist, leather and wood grain finish. There's also a hybrid version.

1 Like

Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by Akbee(m): 6:06am On May 15, 2013
This is cool.so swaziland government make laws for witches too!THIS IS NOT THE CASE IN NIGERIA WHERE ANYTHING GOES.INFACT WITCHES ARE EVEN ALLOWED TO FLY INTO our national purse,aso rock.lol.for air they even venture above aircraft.
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by lekkie073(m): 6:08am On May 15, 2013
mosun_ade:

what are you trying to say really? Broken English is allowed if you cant speak normal English.
U mean u can actually break English? Never heard of that angry
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by kolamilan(m): 6:08am On May 15, 2013
Ok
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by Akbee(m): 6:08am On May 15, 2013
Sum naija witch no go like make dem introduce this kind law here.
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by mithel(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2013
emmysenior: That country is doomed for destruction, no be lie.

The bible says; suffer not a witch to live cos they are extremely dangerous.
That's why any nation who has his/her foundation on the word of God will always prevail.

Nna na wao.

like Nigeria bah? with all our plenty churches and mosques?? undecided

dont know why we have to go religious on everything , mscheew
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by redsun(m): 9:12am On May 15, 2013
Kslib: [color=olive] i tell una say oyinbo still dey behind us for spiritual technology una no dey gree... For benin here,na ordinary plantain leaf dem dey use fly...

You wish!
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by blackbeau1(f): 11:51am On May 15, 2013
lol. their witches are learners joor. our own just appear and disappear at will
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by everyday: 2:22pm On May 15, 2013
Wonders will never end
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by oaroloye(m): 5:22pm On May 15, 2013
This must have come out on April 1st!

Could we perhaps see authentic references?

African Witches do not use brooms to fly.
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 15, 2013
someone pls wake me!
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by Andyforte: 11:28pm On May 15, 2013
Lol. Na wa . Do they have their own airstrip in Swaziland?

Ian jus DEY wonder. As e go be, whether d control tower go call out "psssst! Iya Aje 009, proceed to the Tarmac for take off" iya Aje go come respond, "roger that, control. Initiating scram jet sequence. Ayayayayayayayaya eeeeeeeeeeee"
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by macmek: 11:01am On May 16, 2013
sheyie2007: We need a similar law for "awon iya mi nile tawa" in Nigeria lipsrsealed
obu eziokwu!
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by Nosyke(m): 10:41pm On May 16, 2013
gbosaa:

bros, sorry to ask..whats the meaning of your name....Orikinla?...
Are you from calabar?

Everytime i see it(orikinla)...my dyslexic polluted brain sees..Orinkita...

Are you by any means dog meat lover?..

No vex o..

*falls from iroko tree*
Kai bros u don kill me with laugh and I get serious headache cos I no well, my hospital bills will be sent to you.

*still laughing*
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by TarryFour: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2013
Re: Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland by Enzio(m): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
Are you unemployed! or want to Make some
Extra cash for your self while you surf
and connect with friends on Facebook,
twitter Google+ and all other social
network site. register here free
www.cashunite.com/odiaonojie and earn
daily while
you chat from the comfort of your home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

France Shuts Down Mosque Over Extremist Sermon / 8 School Children Drown In A River In China While Trying To Rescue Each Other / Sierra Leone: Police Arrest Senior Military Officers Over Planned Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.