Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering (20150 Views)

Landlady & Children Brutalize Woman Over Complain Of Peeping When Bathing (PIC) / Four Policemen Torture Woman Over Stolen Ipad. / Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2013
what a powerless god, cant even defend her. smh

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Pelummy(f): 6:52pm On May 14, 2013
alnaijiri: Those same robbers were most likely Christians who prayed to Jesus for success before embarking on the robbery. Muslims, on the other hand, would never dare touch money reserved for the masjid.
pls dnt start up anoder thread wit ur comment

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 14, 2013
I pity the generation of those robbers...imagine how long those blood will cry to God for vengance against them and their innocent generations..may God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by alnaijiri(m): 7:08pm On May 14, 2013
Rexxie: I pity the generation of those robbers...imagine how long those blood will cry to God for vengance against them and their innocent generations..may God have mercy

Maybe you should pity more the family that has lost this woman, who was a wife and mother. Will vengeance change anything to restore a mother to her children? It is up to us to help those struck by tragedies, and not simply declare that God will take care of it.

In Islam, it is taught that whenever God prohibits something, He allows something similar to what was prohibited. After all, God's rules (sharia) were not meant to deprive life of joy or pleasure, but to guide us as to live in an ideal way, as a light to prevent us from groping in the darkness.

Well, God prohibits disbelief, prohibits the thinking that God doesn't exist, or that God can't do anything. So what is it that God allows that is similar to this atheistic thinking? Helping our fellow man through actions, not just by prayers. When we help someone, it is as if we believe that no one else would help this person in need, NOT EVEN GOD! So helping someone is an allowed and indeed commanded action that is akin to atheistic thinking.

Isn't Islam simply beautiful?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by thorpido(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2013
alnaijiri: Those same robbers were most likely Christians who prayed to Jesus for success before embarking on the robbery. Muslims, on the other hand, would never dare touch money reserved for the masjid.
You're indeed very shallow.What is wrong with someone being responsible for the keeping of offerings in church?Did u read that her husband was the one in charge?It was not like she stole the money or she was going to spend it.She was probably going to bank it the next day.
It was just unfortunate that the tragedy happened.
Anyway with your reasoning I'm not surprised.
Jesus said,'.....that they having eyes should not see and having ears should not understand'.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by rennerglow: 7:19pm On May 14, 2013
have u eaten today at all. Cos u sound like a hungry person
Akshow: The evil of men is shocking. See Wetin collection of money in the church de cause
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by rennerglow: 7:20pm On May 14, 2013
alnaijiri:

Maybe you should pity more the family that has lost this woman, who was a wife and mother. Will vengeance change anything to restore a mother to her children? It is up to us to help those struck by tragedies, and not simply declare that God will take care of it.

In Islam, it is taught that whenever God prohibits something, He allows something similar to what was prohibited. After all, God's rules (sharia) were not meant to deprive life of joy or pleasure, but to guide us as to live in an ideal way, as a light to prevent us from groping in the darkness.

Well, God prohibits disbelief, prohibits the thinking that God doesn't exist, or that God can't do anything. So what is it that God allows that is similar to this atheistic thinking? Helping our fellow man through actions, not just by prayers. When we help someone, it is as if we believe that no one else would help this person in need, NOT EVEN GOD! So helping someone is an allowed and indeed commanded action that is akin to atheistic thinking.

off point
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by SailorXY: 7:25pm On May 14, 2013
Some people on this forum are plain MUMUs

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by aniiii(f): 7:33pm On May 14, 2013
now thats pathetic angry
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by juliebrown: 7:37pm On May 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
sorry to be insensitive, but thats what happens to people who horde other peoples hard-earned money and claim it in the name of a foreign israeli man-god. she got what was comng to her. The Gods of Nigeria are watching.
Ar u human at all, evn if u don't hav respect 4 d dead woman wat abt d unborn baby,after all wat is d function of a treasurer be it church or any other organisation, its ppl lik u dat serve as informant 4 robbers, beta watch ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Vansnickers: 7:44pm On May 14, 2013
slap1: RIP
But why fight over 50k that is not even your money? The 50k belongs to God, and I'm sure God would support you saving your life with it. Afterall, He sacrificed His son for us.

You better shutup before I flog you with Cane. Which God's Money?! Money that the Pastor will use for pounded Yam. This poor lady just died protecting money that was going to end up in the Pastor's coffers.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Gudiza(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2013
Oh oh oh oh..... I weep for her. She shoulda just let go......Let it go.
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by ceejay80s(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2013
ajanaku2:

It's Caesar's!...
point of correction...
Its Spartacus's
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by fisko(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2013
embarassed,na wa o.GOD DEY SA
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 14, 2013
slap1: RIP
But why fight over 50k that is not even your money? The 50k belongs to God, and I'm sure God would support you saving your life with it. Afterall, He sacrificed His son for us.

bro, are you the pastor? grin grin undecided undecided
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by ceejay80s(m): 8:34pm On May 14, 2013
Van snickers:

You better shutup before I flog you with Cane. Which God's Money?! Money that the Pastor will use for pounded Yam. This poor lady just died protecting money that was going to end up in the Pastor's coffers.
no mind dem, help me ask dem God's account number and bank name

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by uchemummy(f): 8:52pm On May 14, 2013
ifeness: And yet the so called God didn't defend her like she tried to defend his money. What a waste of life !
MAY GOD FORGIVE U.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2013
juliebrown:
Ar u human at all, evn if u don't hav respect 4 d dead woman wat abt d unborn baby,after all wat is d function of a treasurer be it church or any other organisation, its ppl lik u dat serve as informant 4 robbers, beta watch ur mouth

why does a church need a treasurer in the first place? to steal other people hard-earned earnings and count it?
and then send a part of it to the vatican to fill their coffers?

This sounds like a Large Extortion Scam. I see no difference here. its like thieves stealing from thieves.

As for the baby, it is regrettable. nothing more to say to that. .

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 14, 2013

Yes because the islamic brainwash is stronger than the xtians
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 14, 2013
uchemummy: MAY GOD FORGIVE U.

Lol he can forgive but couldn't save the poor lady trying to keep his money safe huh? He is another Jonathan- mr amnesty!

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2013
^loooooool grin grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 14, 2013

idiot
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 14, 2013

idiotic statement
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by stankezzy: 10:27pm On May 14, 2013
ifeness: And yet the so called God didn't defend her like she tried to defend his money. What a waste of life !
u must be a fool .

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Sexychocolate: 10:27pm On May 14, 2013
my sis u shuld hve let go d money nd save ur life,now see bt i kwn God wil b wit u rip
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by nosike3(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2013
alnaijiri:

I didn't want to comment but the temptation was just too much!!! First of all... Screww your chivalrous religion that promise u underaged virgins when u kill innocent humans.. Screww your prophet that molest little children and finally screww you for exposing ur lack of intellectual prowess in addressing matters of faith.. I will apologize when u apologize for ur statement!!! Dare to remove my post mod..

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by ibedun: 11:20pm On May 14, 2013
This Jonathan God sef too dey sleep. Me think say this 'thing' called God no exist!!!
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Vansnickers: 12:09am On May 15, 2013
ifeness:

Lol he can forgive but couldn't save the poor lady trying to keep his money safe huh? He is another Jonathan- mr amnesty!
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by Vansnickers: 12:10am On May 15, 2013
stankezzy: u must be a fool .

Did you learn that word from your Bible? Jesus must be proud.
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by fallingsky(m): 12:24am On May 15, 2013
Why dragging:??
RIP
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by GooseBaba: 1:09am On May 15, 2013
ceejay80s: point of correction...
Its Spartacus's

For where..!? Na King Leonidas for 300 naim get am...Lol
Re: Bandits Kill Pregnant Woman Over Church Offering by alnaijiri(m): 3:07am On May 15, 2013
nosike3: I didn't want to comment but the temptation was just too much!!! First of all... Screww your chivalrous religion that promise u underaged virgins when u kill innocent humans.. Screww your prophet that molest little children and finally screww you for exposing ur lack of intellectual prowess in addressing matters of faith.. I will apologize when u apologize for ur statement!!! Dare to remove my post mod..

I don't seek your apologies, and I will not be silent on the idolatrous cult that is Xtianity.

Islam promises nothing but punishment for the murderers of the innocent. You have been brainwashed by the media.

Islam treats children and women with the utmost respect. Again, it has been misrepresented by the enemies of God.

Islam judges people on actions. May you live a life of honesty and compassion to conpensate your blasphemy against God's own religion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fund Diversion: Pastor Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Accusation / Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar / Police Rescue Uber Driver During Robbery Operation In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.