Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta (22472 Views)

Rapists Kill Pregnant Woman In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / Cultists Kill Benue State University Student & Girlfriend (pic) / Cultists Kill Man At Egungun Ceremony In Isheri, Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by Islie: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
The cult war raging in the last six months in Agbor community and its environs, Delta State, reared its ugly head on Tuesday when suspected cultists operating in the areas allegedly killed two persons, including a pregnant woman.

Reports said the victims were killed and dumped by the roadside, thereby causing palpable tension.

It was gathered that police in the area have arrested several cult suspected members but upon interrogation and investigation, highly placed persons allegedly intervene to set them free.

The incident which took place around the Benin-Asaba Agbor expressway, took place at wee house with owners of the corpses yet to identify them.

Sources said one of the victim, a pregnant woman, a garri vendor, was stranded on the fateful day she was attacked.

Police sources at the divisional police headquarters said the police were on the trail of the suspected cultists, adding that two persons were arrested while the search for others continue.

Meanwhile, the corpses of the victims were taken to Agbor General Hospital Mortuary, while some persons who claimed to be relations of the deceased were seen crying profusely.

Agbor and its environs have been under the siege of cult related activities where several persons have been allegedly killed in the last few years.

When contacted for comment, Delta police spokesman, Celestina Kalu, said she was yet to get the report by the time of filling this report.

http://leadership.ng/news/426061/murder-cultists-kill-pregnant-woman-in-delta
Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
sad y r people so mean another great child that was ment to come into DZ world has been flagged out.. May their souls Rest in Perfect Peace amen

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by Blakjewelry(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cultists in Nigeria is a very big disease, especially when most of the people in high places are cultists themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by ijustdey: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
cultist looks to be the order of the day in some delta communities with all their nefarious activities....

RIP to the pregnant woman

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by Rilwayne001: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
RIP
Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by aristocrazzy: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
I'm so happy my school is free from cultism

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
When people lack common sense, they're bound to do things like this.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by adeapor: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
damn this is wickedness
Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by tutudesz: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Cultists in Nigeria is a very big disease, especially when most of the people in high places are cultists themselves
that of delta state is very special

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by manuelpepper: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
the black race is cursed. Jesus cant save you.
Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by popweezy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
*Tears*
Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by HisMajesty1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
And some people still think the death penalty should be abolished... Mtchew!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hmm
Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by Ejovwoke(m): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Killing is becoming a normal way of life now in Nigeria,God help us.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by 01emek(m): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
My encounter with cult guys was indeed an experiance i would not like to encounter again.....

He was like '' guy i like your shoe''. Without knowing who he was and his mission.. I was like '' Nna na God ooo ''..... The next thing he said was a shocker!!!!!

"guy pull am i dey do fast''... Up till today, i dey see the guy with my airmaxx sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by hamaworld(m): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hmmmm RIP to d death, warri boiz una welldone..

Notyn concern cult for here. Bunch of lousy product from an unproductive society.
Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Animals in human skin/body
Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by hensben(m): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
FG should declare war against cutism, it's destroying so many youth of today mostly, in Niger delta, Edo, delta and ph specifically.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by caukerzee(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by 01emek(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
aristocrazzy:
I'm so happy my school is free from cultism
shalow minded.. Would you stay in your school till enternity?

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by illiad: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nothing like cult, just group of thieves hiding under fraternity to live their criminal life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by killjoy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
wole soyinka!!! behold thy handmade... u will always be remembered as d first African Laurette and mastermind behind cultism in Nigeria.

btw... was d pregnant woman a cultist? undecided d last tym I checked, cultist don't kill Jews only fellow rival cultists....

rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by chybeauty30(f): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by sylve11: 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
hensben:
FG should declare war against cutism, it's destroying so many youth of today mostly, in Niger delta, Edo, delta and ph specifically.

Difficult task my brother, not when FG uses these cultist to snatch ballot boxes and uses them to do several silly stuffs. cool

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by boman2014: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
No place for the wicked in paradise
Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by mstik(f): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
And God knows what these animals do to pregnant women..
Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by Nten: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Their sponsors are highly place individuals, who grants them bail after crime committed and then the cycle continues...
Any man above 18yrs carrying weapon killing, maiming & terrorising innocent people in the name of cultism is a COMPOUND NICOMPOOP!
Re: Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta by caukerzee(m): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
illiad:
Nothing like cult, just group of thieves hiding under fraternity to live their criminal life.
Nothing like cult, just group of thieves hiding under fraternity to live their criminal life.[/quote] I tell you. Fraternity is Nigeria is messed up. There's no reasonable benefit. It's a cancer instead. Joining fraternities in Nigeria is just you committing Academic Suicide. Just a few of them graduates and those who graduate come out with low grades

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Sakaba’s Mother Dies After Losing 2 Sons To Boko Haram / Bolanle Raheem: NBA Demands ₦‎5 Billion For Slain Lawyer’s Family / Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.