Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat (15389 Views)

CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar Sued Over Money Laundering, Bribery / PDP Warns Clark, Tompolo And Dokubo Over War Threat / War Threat: APC Asks Jonathan To Call Asari-dokubo, Tompolo, Others To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by Melancholy(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2013
Why can't some people think before they talk,Asari dokubo making such harmful statement to a country of 160million in population and no one comes out to face him.Now dino melaye took it up,yet people saying rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by ozodimgba(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2013
noblezone: Until Buhari and all his Jihardists gang stars who started the threats are also sued by the Melaye group, I won't take them serious!

The case won't go any where.
It is as simple as that.

We are still waiting for uwazurike to be tried for treason!

Nigeria is a cage created by the Whiteman for an experiment.
The experiment has failed woefully.

it's clear that some ethnic group in Nigeria is just above the law. This case have just reiterated this statement. Imagine trying Uwazurike and Asari for treason. So no Nigerian has the gut to try Buhari for his statements and bringing terrorism into Nigeria? It's clear yes it's clear for Clara!
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by Remii(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2013
Ile-Ife:
Why didn't these people sue Lawal Kaita, Buhari etc?

please sue them, you are full blooded Nigerian too. You don't have to wait for others to do things, take the lead since you have the evidence(s)
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by karpentar: 11:16am On May 14, 2013
Biafra4tharmy: ABUJA—ANTI-Corruption Network, a non-governmental organisation, yesterday, filed a suit against former ex-militant leader, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, for treason over his recent statement on President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election in 2015.

The Executive Secretary of Anti-Corruption Network and former member of the House of Representatives, Dino Melaye, revealed this to journalists at a press conference held at the organisation’s headquarter in Abuja.

Melaye said: ”This morning, my lawyers instituted a case against Asari-Dokubo, that Nigeria will be made ungovernable if President Jonathan isn’t re-elected in 2015.”

Meanwhile, Melaye has also accused the Presidency of using oil blocks to woo Rivers State House of Assembly legislators over an alleged plan to impeach Rivers State governor, Chibuike Amaechi
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/2015-group-sues-asari-dokubo-over-comment/

Typical ranting of an exploitative Yoruba or Hausa Fulani. They can’t ever reconcile with the fact that they’re out of power for the first time in Nigeria history and risk losing out in the next rounds of oil block bidding next year. Where was this patriotic relevance seeking con when Buhari made a similar statement? Why didn't he take Buhari to court then? Hypocrite! If possible Niger Deltans should rule Nigeria for ever because of what they bring to the economy. The leechlike Yorubas and Hausas should make do with Lagos and Abuja cities that were built with resources of the South South at the expense of unprecedented oil pollution and destruction of oil company host communities.
Meanwhile, I trust that during the unstoppable 2nd term, Goodluck will initiate a kind of Marshal plan that will see a city as big or even bigger than Lagos and Abuja built in any central area between South South and South East.
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by Niftyrules(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2013
slap1: I may be taking it to unrealistic extremes, but fighting Asari Dokubo is like fighting GEJ. Unless it's not in a Nigerian court, Melaye's case, though commendable, is dead on arrival.
you are right bro, infact the full squad of the asari dokubo led team are financed by broda JONA. so what do you think if he defends the one that had put food on his table all this while. i love his arrest though he tend to be tough.
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2013
eduson33: LOL in Asari's voice..

am expecting a front page head line''MELAYE AND LAWYER KIDNAPPED AND BURIED ALIVE BY UNKNOWN HERDSMEN''

hmmm. The damsel in the picture, thats Cat(catherine) from the tv series ''victorious'' i like that gal die!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by 2goodbobo(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2013
Arrant bunkum
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by chaloner(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2013
perfectcrush: Tinkin of leavin dis damn country
been looking for who to slap...go where ..come back here and take it..............

Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by Nobody: 11:27am On May 14, 2013
Dino Melaye is just playing to the gallery cool
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by flimzydb(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2013
Asari is a man joor. I luv diz guy 2d core. 4k north d only problem nigeria got. Remove north nd Naija is as sweet as honey
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by iheneme(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2013
The other time, Dino told us that an attempt was made on his life by gunmen, shortly afterwards the police issued a statement to the effect that nothing of the sort happened. Is Dino not supposed to be behind bars for making up wicked stories and unnecessarily overheating the polity?
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by Johnnoo(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2013
noblezone: Until Buhari and all his Jihardists gang stars who started the threats are also sued by the Melaye group, I won't take them serious!

It is as simple as that.

A million thanks bro!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by Capnd143(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2013
tommykiwi: Which dirty war be dat, can one man fight a whole country? Think b4 you talk. All he av to do is to come out and apologise to the whole nation because his comment were very very wrong because he should only speak for him self and not speak for every Nigeria.
lol! One man u said? As much as i dont support such "threats" bt dont mistake Asari 4 an ordinary man! The fuc.kta.rd commands about 30,000 trained and armed men of the Niger delta volunteer Force! That is more than the entire armed forces of many countries! You dont Bleep with such deluded fuc.ktards
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by slimghost(m): 11:37am On May 14, 2013
Dino Bingo Malaye of all people? Nigeria is truly a country of clowns. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by deols(f): 11:40am On May 14, 2013
chosen04:

It will be good for the nailing to start from the north who were the first to start making such threats. Thanks

and why did no one do anything about it?

I think that is because at the time those statements, by the said Northerners were made, no one took them seriously. everyone started to read meanings to them after d post election riots.

But even then, the government should have called them in for questioning. The security services are in place and could just have been used. It would have stopped every other person, dumb Dokubo inclusive, from thinking they can open their mouths and just say whatever.
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by Policewoman(f): 11:41am On May 14, 2013
MELAIYE THE NOISEMAKER AT IT AGAIN.
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by Okdanny: 11:43am On May 14, 2013
Am in d bush cooking ma AK-47 ,can't jx wait...........FEED ME MORE
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by ROYALD(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2013
maleye or whatever you called your self my piece of advise to your group is first sue ,Buari and co if you are serious otherwise you are chasing a shadow
OR YOU ARE TRYING TO GAIN A CHEAP POPULARITY BECAUSE THIS CASE DOESN'T HOLD WATER GO AND LOOKING FOR SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DO GOOD BYE
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by Remii(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2013
ozo-dimgba:

it's clear that some ethnic group in Nigeria is just above the law. This case have just reiterated this statement. Imagine trying Uwazurike and Asari for treason. So no Nigerian has the gut to try Buhari for his statements and bringing terrorism into Nigeria? It's clear yes it's clear for Clara!

This is not to justify violence but personal opinions and clarification
Buhai was quoted to have said "monkeys and baboons would be soaked in blood if the results of elections were tampered with". This was interpreted to mean hell will let lose if elections were not free and fair. This is the same as what many other politicians said including Ojukwu, Adams Oshiomole, Jega, Tinubu and many others before the elections.

Asari Dokubo was quoted to have said "There will be war if GEJ was not returned as President in 2015 elections" whether election was fair or not.

These are two different statements. One "IF ELECTION WAS NOT FREE AND FAIR" the other "IF A PARTICULAR PERSON DID NOT WIN ELECTION"

Buhari messed up for not speaking out against killing of innocent children and others during the election violence. As statesman, an elder one for that matter should have denounced the violence while it started.
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by Nobody: 11:52am On May 14, 2013
Is it not the same Dino Melaye that couldn't even manage an extra-marital affairs properly ?

SMH the kind of people that opens their foul mouths to talk in Nigeria
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by ayotolah: 11:55am On May 14, 2013
karpentar:

Typical ranting of an exploitative Yoruba or Hausa Fulani. They can’t ever reconcile with the fact that they’re out of power for the first time in Nigeria history and risk losing out in the next rounds of oil block bidding next year. Where was this patriotic relevance seeking con when Buhari made a similar statement? Why didn't he take Buhari to court then? Hypocrite! If possible Niger Deltans should rule Nigeria for ever because of what they bring to the economy. The leechlike Yorubas and Hausas should make do with Lagos and Abuja cities that were built with resources of the South South at the expense of unprecedented oil pollution and destruction of oil company host communities.
Meanwhile, I trust that during the unstoppable 2nd term, Goodluck will initiate a kind of Marshal plan that will see a city as big or even bigger than Lagos and Abuja built in any central area between South South and South East.

Please, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by Nobody: 11:57am On May 14, 2013
Remii:

This is not to justify violence but personal opinions and clarification
Buhai was quoted to have said "monkeys and baboons would be soaked in blood if the results of elections were tampered with". This was interpreted to mean hell will let lose if elections were not free and fair. This is the same as what many other politicians said including Ojukwu, Adams Oshiomole, Jega, Tinubu and many others before the elections.

Asari Dokubo was quoted to have said "There will be war if GEJ was not returned as President in 2015 elections" whether election was fair or not.

These are two different statements. One "IF
ELECTION WAS NOT FREE AND FAIR" the other "IF A PARTICULAR PERSON DID NOT WIN ELECTION"

Buhari messed up for not speaking out against killing of innocent children and others during the election violence. As statesman, an elder one for that matter should have denounced the violence while it started.

The bottom line is that they were both threats that promise VIOLENCE if a particular course of action is not taken.

Under no condition should anyone justify the threat to unleash violence without facing the music...it doesn't matter the precondition on which it is based.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by frederal(m): 12:02pm On May 14, 2013
Melaye is a stupid man; an attention seeker. He weren't an activist when he was enjoying in house of rep., now out, he's everywhere doing/talking rubbish. Why didn't he sue Buhari and others!
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by CID: 12:05pm On May 14, 2013
Biafra4tharmy: ABUJA—ANTI-Corruption Network, a non-governmental organisation, yesterday, filed a suit against former ex-militant leader, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, for treason over his recent statement on President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election in 2015.

The Executive Secretary of Anti-Corruption Network and former member of the House of Representatives, Dino Melaye, revealed this to journalists at a press conference held at the organisation’s headquarter in Abuja.

Melaye said: ”This morning, my lawyers instituted a case against Asari-Dokubo, that Nigeria will be made ungovernable if President Jonathan isn’t re-elected in 2015.”

Meanwhile, Melaye has also accused the Presidency of using oil blocks to woo Rivers State House of Assembly legislators over an alleged plan to impeach Rivers State governor, Chibuike Amaechi
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/2015-group-sues-asari-dokubo-over-comment/
Meleya, may be just resumed this job, because others have made this same measure of threat, if not more, and nobody sued anybody. Who is fooling who?
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by M17: 12:09pm On May 14, 2013
My dear people of south south /south east ,those who love peace ,those who stand for justice .is it not the time we start treating Nigeria as aggressors country .why not sue Obasanjo ,atiku ,bola tinubu ,mko abiola ,ibrahim babangida ,sanni abacha and all their family memeber ,oladipo diya ........................................................ The north and west and too many oil thieves ,illegal oil trade ,laundering .environmental degradation of Niger delta land and the stealing of vast oil money . All we want is our land back .
All the oil installations close down come 2015 .No more Nigeria . Go get your own oil in your papa back yard.
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by prettyboi1(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2013
Everyday people talk silly about How "Buhari said he would make the country ungovernable if he didn't become the president " blah,blah,blah....ask those same silly people to provide a link or any evidence to that statement & they'd start cowering & talking long unnecessary stories. Why hasn't the government arrested Buhari? Is he above the law? NO! THE government can't arrest him because they too like many of you zombies don't have evidence of nothing against Buhari but just want to keep playing stupid blame games for your inabilities to work effectively.
On the other hand, ask me for Asari Dokubo's statement, & I'd give you links & evidences without playing blame games or beating round the bush. I love being a Nigerian, but many times I ask myself why I had to be surrounded by bigoted phools I have to call compatriots & brothers who can't see anything beyond ethnic & religious lines. That damned weakness is what this present administration is using against the many weak-minded & bigoted majority of the population of this country. Nigeria up until 2009 was never this divided.
2015 shall be a very strategic year in Nigeria's history for good by God's Grace & Jehovah shall uplift this nation & I pray a better & more efficient government comes in ,but firstly we need to stop judging every issue with ethnic & religious bias. Asari Dokubo should be charged for his statement & duly prosecuted. For crying out loud,that man is even an enemy of the state.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by Erotex(m): 12:14pm On May 14, 2013
Has they forgotten what Northerns said when Goodluck won 2011?
That they will make it ungovernable to him.

Why Should they sue Asari? If so.......
Naija!!!!!!! Corrupted state,
Biafra the Promise land!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by karpentar: 12:17pm On May 14, 2013
ayotolah:

Please, how old are you?

Old enough not to be exploited again by Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani leeches.
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by mathskill: 12:17pm On May 14, 2013

It is as simple as that.

Kindly quote were Buhari made this statement and if u cant just shut your gutter up.
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by ABUGEORGE(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2013
Can a genuine nigerian be sincere wit himself and tell me how buhari is a boko haram, at times wen i listen to people comment i still feel bad dat some are still dull, d late security chief dat was sack by gej told our president dat boko haram is pdp and pdp is boko haram, after dis statement he was sack. Have u ever heard in any news or boko haram caught dat has confirm is under buhari, see is hightime we nigerian sit down and pick some point wit wat is happenin to our govt. Shine ur eye.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by mathskill: 12:23pm On May 14, 2013
M-16:
My dear people of south south /south east ,those who love peace ,those who stand for justice .is it not the time we start treating Nigeria as aggressors country .why not sue Obasanjo ,atiku ,bola tinubu ,mko abiola ,ibrahim babangida ,sanni abacha and all their family memeber ,oladipo diya ........................................................ The north and west and too many oil thieves ,illegal oil trade ,laundering .environmental degradation of Niger delta land and the stealing of vast oil money . All we want is our land back .
All the oil installations close down come 2015 .No more Nigeria . Go get your own oil in your papa back yard.
Why wait till 2015,to see if your gamble will pay off n GEJ gets another term? I beg u in the name of the God that u believe in please close those oil wells now and dnt wait 1 sec.
Re: Asari Dokubo Sued Over War Threat by ABUGEORGE(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2013
ABU GEORGE: Can a genuine nigerian be sincere wit himself and tell me how buhari is a boko haram, at times wen i listen to people comment i still feel bad dat some are still dull, d late security chief dat was sack by gej told our president dat boko haram is pdp and pdp is boko haram, after dis statement he was sack. Have u ever heard in any news or boko haram caught dat has confirm is under buhari, see is hightime we nigerian sit down and pick some point wit wat is happenin to our govt. Shine ur eye.
has for asari, he cant stand for nigerian, was dis not d same asari who came out and said nigerians will not vote gej inn 2015 becos he was enable to meet nigerians need. I be niger delta boy delta, wen time reach we go know. Do u think nigerians are happy wit gej leadership, d first niger delta man to be president just dull d full country and u still expect me to vote dat same person. Nigerians have eye and dey are seeing not like before again. God bless this country naija

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo / Abubakar Girei Urges PDP To Rename The Party / Tinubu Is Modest, He Lived In 3-bedroom Abuja Apartment Before Election - Bagudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.