Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

What's Is The Difference Btw Recent & New? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's Is The Difference Btw Recent & New? (822 Views)

Difference Btw An Igbo Man And A Yoruba Man / The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" / Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Is The Difference Btw Recent & New? by Victorjoseph(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2013
I have taught and taught nd taught about the difference btw these two words....but the more I think about it,the more I get confuse...and even when I try to differentiate the two words with the use of a dictionary yet I wouldn't av the clear knowledge about the words. So can anyone differentiate the meaning about the two words?. Cus it's always on dis nairaland site

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When Don Meon Features Snoop Dogg! / Heaven Here I Come : The Road / Some Annoying Questions People Ask And Their Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.