Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) (7670 Views)

The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" / Patience Jonathan Hosts Africa's First Ladies. / Patience Jonathan Hosts African First Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by Johnnny(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2010
Check out the difference between the first lady of the U.S. and her counterparts on this side of the world.

Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by lysaa(f): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2010
seriously?
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by Johnnny(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2010
and then African first ladies , ours. undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by lysaa(f): 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2010
Seriously dude, stop nkay? just stop posting my mother;s pix.
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by Johnnny(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2010
Who amongst the three is your mum? You are lucky o
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by lysaa(f): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2010
shay u be militant ni? na ya strategy be dis abi?
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by Johnnny(m): 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2010
Militant ke? Me I no be mili-anything, but I fit become kidnapper if you are a daughter to any first lady o, at least I go benefit in two ways
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by lysaa(f): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2010
I'm too defended to be kidnapped jare. too many strong ppl like Danny, Demy, Efe, stud, all the milla etc got my back.
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by StudioCFR(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2010
i no ready to pay 50million Naira for your Ransom oh

u no know if Johnny na Boy-loaf boy tongue
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by lysaa(f): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2010
e nor go reach that extent. wetin i dey pay u for if u nor fit carry gun? embarassed
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by StudioCFR(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2010
no embarass me abeg
who u dey pay salary?  ,  how many days e take u to change your flat tire?
broke thing
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by Johnnny(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2010
who told you I am requesting for a ransom, me I go kidnap to keep until I let go on my own o
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by StudioCFR(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2010
na u go tire, grin
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by lysaa(f): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2010
meaning? angry

Johnnny:

who told you I am requesting for a ransom, me I go kidnap to keep until I let go on my own o
waste of talent. .ya mate dey kidnap to hammer u dey form oshofree. Better relocate to Niger-delta to brush up that ya natural-born-kidnapper talent.

Studio CFR:

no embarass me abeg
who u dey pay salary? , how many days e take u to change your flat tire?
broke thing
that doesn't mean i'm broke. It just took me a while to find a man with capable hands to change tires. undecided
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by StudioCFR(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2010
lysaa:

meaning? angry
waste of talent. .ya mate dey kidnap to hammer u dey form OSHOFREE. that doesn't mean i'm broke. It just took me a while to find a man with capable hands to change tires. undecided

Capable hands to change your flat tires? grin

and whats the meaning of OSHOFREE
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by lysaa(f): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2010
error
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by StudioCFR(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2010
Answer my question

Whats the meaning of OSHOFREE?
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by lysaa(f): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2010
who's the man?
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by bashydemy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2010
Johnnny:

Militant ke? Me I no be mili-anything, but I fit become kidnapper if you are a daughter to any first lady o, at least I go benefit in two ways
So you wan Kidnap my investment abi God don catch you today i no go take am easy with you you this john bull or wetin be your name grin grin
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by tayoast(m): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2010
heheheheheh. . . funny picshaws

Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by bashydemy(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^ if you like laugh break your self for waist na you sabi
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by tayoast(m): 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2010
tank u
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by hbabe(f): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2010
Nice pictures.
Perhaps the African Frist Ladies are having a rest after their exercise. undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by Johnnny(m): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2010
or perhaps resting after eating many plates of pounded yam and Edikaikon soup. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by bashydemy(m): 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2010
Na you serve them?
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by Johnnny(m): 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2010
Ok, you suggest what could be making them fall asleep at a function like dat. Look again at the three of them closely.
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2010
i think the seminar or programme was boring and they were tired of pretending to be interested ;d ;d ;d
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by hbabe(f): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2010
^^Very likely but those women are not dozing/napping but in deep slumber.
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by chakula: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2010
My comment reserve till. . . . shut down.
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by bashydemy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2010
am not sure they are sleeping i guess they are only saying opening prayer
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by nich(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2010
what the . . . @ shine shine bobo!

hallo!
Re: Check Out The Difference Btw Mrs. M. Obama And African First Ladies (pics) by allabosky(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2010
Peeping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Memes, Pictures. Kindly Share Yours And Let The Fun Begin. / Learn Chinese / Latest Mtn Free Browsing Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.