Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN MASTERS DEGREE INFORMATION NEEDED - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN MASTERS DEGREE INFORMATION NEEDED (4718 Views)

University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN MASTERS DEGREE INFORMATION NEEDED by emmahoney(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2013
Pls nairalanders, I am batch B corps member in need of info on university of Ibadan masters degree programme. As it is imperative to plan ahead in order not to meet too much constrains and calamities, that is why I deem it fit to seek constructive ideas from the highly experienced scholars here. I want to know how ui runs her masters degree from her tuition fee to some other payments,including accommodation and other necessary info that can be of help to me. Furthermore I will like to know how admission is being done. I intend going for environmental chemistry or analytical chemistry. Thanks in advance. Let the comments begin now.
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN MASTERS DEGREE INFORMATION NEEDED by emmahoney(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2013
I am still waiting for your candid info
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN MASTERS DEGREE INFORMATION NEEDED by Santoxsayz(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2014
Gys r not nice... Been months and no edifying reply.... That's a shame.

@ OP
Pls m in d same dilema... M sure u must av gotten some credible information by now.

Kindly assist
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN MASTERS DEGREE INFORMATION NEEDED by emmahoney(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
Santoxsayz:
Gys r not nice... Been months and no edifying reply.... That's a shame.

@ OP
Pls m in d same dilema... M sure u must av gotten some credible information by now.

Kindly assist
Bro, I think I have general info now.
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN MASTERS DEGREE INFORMATION NEEDED by Santoxsayz(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
emmahoney:
Bro, I think I have general info now.

@ emmahoney pls kindly assist wiv d info uve got
Re: UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN MASTERS DEGREE INFORMATION NEEDED by emmahoney(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Santoxsayz:

@ emmahoney pls kindly assist wiv d info uve got
www.nairaland.com/1321001/university-ibadan-post-graduate-2013. Check that thread, New form was sold around Aug-Oct. Ask me what is bothering you and I don't have such idea I would tell you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Print Out 2017/2018 Unilag Post UTME Entrance Examination Pass / Futminna Will Have Their Post Ume On 19 July 2008 / Futminna Second Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.