Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Have Had Worse (the Abortion Story)-uche Jombo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Had Worse (the Abortion Story)-uche Jombo (1556 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Had Worse (the Abortion Story)-uche Jombo by Louis007: 2:00pm On May 14, 2013
Uche Jombo is one actress that has suffered a lot from negative stories. At a point, she was scandalized with an alleged abortion story, which shook the industry. She went to the extent of suing the magazine and journalist that published the story to a court of law.
Her reported failed relationship with Super Eagles footballer, Kalu Uche went viral in the media. Her eventual marriage to America-based Puerto Rican lover, Kenny Rodriguez was also marred by controversies, when it was secretly held in the USA.

The late release of the wedding pictures stirred controversies in the media again until she released them more than one month after the union was solemnized.

Speaking with Nigeriafilms.com on the story that forced tears out of her eyes, the Abiriba, Abia State-born movie star said that abortion was one of the stories that 'achieved that aim'.

“I have had worse (the abortion story),” Uche Jombo said forcefully. “That one was just big because it was the one I took to court,” she continued, adding that, “because I don't understand why anybody would sit down and fabricate something that would hurt another human being without any shrewd.”

“Even if you don't have a sister, you might marry tomorrow and have a girl child. Anytime anybody writes, I always say, drop your pen and just imagine you being that person. If what you've written is the truth, you are justified. If it is not the truth, the person needs not go anywhere to swear for you, law of karma would just take care of you,” the actress-cum-producer fumed.

MORE; OIL PRINCEE..COM

Re: I Have Had Worse (the Abortion Story)-uche Jombo by Monicasque(f): 3:31pm On May 14, 2013
blah blah blah so what[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Have Had Worse (the Abortion Story)-uche Jombo by yemi2plus(m): 11:29pm On May 14, 2013
2nd. I will comment when the thread make front page

(1) (Reply)

Interview: Dj Cuppy – On Music And Life And Being A Dream Chaser. / Tonto Dike 'poko Baby' Reveals 2014, New Year Greeting Cards| Photos / 5 Things To Know About Paul Walker's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.