Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together (48829 Views)

Uche Jombo And Olusegun Obasanjo Pictured On A Plane Together / Uche Jombo And Her Husband Pictured With 2face Idibia / Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by donaldoffice: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Uche Jombo shares photo with Her Brother who is a Producer.

''Selfie with @nelsonjomboogb #radioNigeria #producingPartners #pressjunket #ALongNight #comingSoon #MyBrotherMyFriend''

https://instagram.com/p/8YX9jLp6lA/?taken-by=uchejombo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Airforce1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
Wetin her brother dey produce?

Pure Water?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by unikchyka(f): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Producer of wat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Akbee(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Cute
But what does he produce for a living?
Pure water manufacturer or youghurt producer?
I no say na music line u go mention.
Music producers plenty nowadays.
Utom, my barber friend don troway clipper say Music bn him calling.
Unemployment na the cause

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Feranmicharles(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Removes the case of my phone...

Opens the back of my phone...

Removes the battery...

Ejects the sim...

Ejects the SD card...

No vex o,na the resemblance I dey look for angry

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by wonuks(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nice one
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by akugbemike(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
I really can not see anything STRIKING in this picture.

10 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by killsmith(f): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
All these egghead men....

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by damton(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
why e bear bear con be like goat own.
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Demmzy15(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
There's definitely a new meaning for "cute", see the guy Ben 10 watch!

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Feranmicharles(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:
dd
I almost call you a "uselessgoat" then I check your moniker undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Laveda(f): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Airforce1:

Pure Water?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Sweetyie(f): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Cute brother with side buzz, awwwwwwwwhh
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Not so striking biko.

But this Uche's face compared to her body sha.
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Chikabel: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
unikchyka:
The brother no get name?
Can't you read? Nelson Jumbo Ogb?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by lampardizik(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Pffffftttttttt undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Airforce1:
Pure Water?
. . . . your attempt on humour , was ridiculous.

9 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
they sure look alike, sure they aren't twins ?

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by lampardizik(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . your attempt on humour , was ridiculous.

Traagic!

Just traagic

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by MissEfe(f): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:
ALL I SEE IS THEIR FLAT HEADS.

TWO IGBO PEOPLE FORKING EACH OTHER AND LYING TO GULLIBLE PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE RELATED.

IRRESPONSIBLE BIAFRA ELEMENTS

You are really a USELESSGOAT. Big fool

15 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by pure2012soul(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
I guess RESEMBLANCE now has another meaning

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by onauchi: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

TWO UGLY IGBO SCUMS FORKING EACH OTHER AND LYING TO GULLIBLE PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE RELATED.

angry sad
U are immature. Idiot

8 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by tiamiyukunle69(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Congrats to them. Cute people
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
MissEfe:

You are really a USELESSGOAT. Big fool

NA YA PAPA BE FOOL

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by missstella(f): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:

TWO UGLY IGBO SCUMS FORKING EACH OTHER AND LYING TO GULLIBLE PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE RELATED.

angry sad
Really? U need a therapist

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by domopps(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Op are sure that person is her bro? Cos I fail to see the resemblance!

And even it it's true why is the guy wearing Aba made shirt and fake watch! I bought that watch for nephew in trade fair Lagos just 2 weeks ago @ N300!

Cheeeeeers
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by adedayourt(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
SEE AS I DEY LOOK FR D RESEMBLANCE

14 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by ril19(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
See what this world have come to. just say one girl snap picture with him brother na him dem come carry do newz. chei
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by kingarizona1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Resemblance!!!___ still looking for it. Maybe he should cut his beards so we can see it
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by 2rutalk1: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Some people can be funny. how these two people take resemble nah?
Re: Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together by jenyna: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Umunne oma.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K / DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) / Wizkid Vs Davido: Nairalanders Decide....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.