Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Do We Still Av National Assembly? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Still Av National Assembly? (430 Views)

Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly / Buhari With Amaechi, Fayemi Arrive NewYork For UN 70th Assembly / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do We Still Av National Assembly? by dsenator: 3:02pm On May 14, 2013
The spate of killings in this coutry on a daily basis i must say should be a major headache to all and sundry.It started like a child's play but has now degenerated into an uncontrollable situation even for the federal government of Nigeria.My worry has to do with the lackadaisical approach the Govt of the day has been handling the situation not minding the facts that the victims of such killings were mothers,fathers,uncles,aunts and even children to some people.I still remember vividly well how our dear president felt when he lost his brother not too long ago.It baffles me to know that we still have an existing national assembly as if they dont exist at all.I can still remember the frantic search that took place when Okonjo I weala's mother was kidnapped b4 she was eventually rescued because iweala's mother was involved.If Goodluck had lost his close relatives(God forbid) to BHARAM am sure he would have found a lasting solution to this mess we av found ourselves in.Sword wil nt depart frm d homes of d wicked

(1) (Reply)

PDP, LP Back Jonathan On State Of Emergency / What Quality Of Leadership Does Nigeria Need? / Community, Church, Family Fight Over Chinua Achebe’s Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.