Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Lasu/unilag Mba Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu/unilag Mba Fees (739 Views)

2012/2013 Unilag Mba; Cost And Exam Overview. / LASU, UNILAG, UNIJOS Will Defy ASUU To Conduct Post-UME's / Post Ume Questions For Lasu, Unilag,oau,uniben And Futa Avaliable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lasu/unilag Mba Fees by francisukwueze: 4:18pm On May 14, 2013
How much is school fees for MBA programmes in UNILAG and LASU.Also their minimum requirements for admission and duration of the programme.House feel free to give me those information including their calender

(1) (Reply)

ASUP Meets With The Office Of The Accountant General Of The Federation Today / I Am Going To Defend My Research Proposal On Monday And I Need Urgent Help!!! / The Cry Of A Nigerian University Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.