Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

"Buhari And Politics Of Religion" By Abubakar Evuti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari And Politics Of Religion" By Abubakar Evuti (2215 Views)

NJC Sacks Gbaja-Biamila And Idris Evuti / Buhari And Son Felipe King Of Spain At A Meeting (Photos) / How To Conquer B'haram: As Exposed By Abubakar Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari And Politics Of Religion" By Abubakar Evuti by vedaxcool(m): 3:03pm On May 15, 2013
ckkris: Let Buhari declare the Holy and Glorious Islamic Republic of Hausanistan. Be assured Sir, no one will fight him back into Nigeria. Biafra is important to Nigeria, your region is not. Shout ARABA again as your elders did in 1966. The South is helping the Core North to develop into the 21st century, and all you people can do is kill the same southerners. Dont worry, 2015 is not far. Asari has spoken, its either Jona wins to continue to 2019, or . . .

So the south is developed? Interesting . . . too many self styled illiterates post on NL
Re: "Buhari And Politics Of Religion" By Abubakar Evuti by ckkris: 3:35pm On May 15, 2013
vedaxcool:

So the south is developed? Interesting . . . too many self styled illiterates post on NL
Muslims in the South are not bombing and killing people. South of Nigeria consumes about 70% of electricity and has capacity for more than double. South generates internal income that can sustain many of them. Income per capita is higher in the South than in the North. More universities and increasing demand for admissions. Where persin go begin to compare?
Re: "Buhari And Politics Of Religion" By Abubakar Evuti by vedaxcool(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2013
ckkris:
Muslims in the South are not bombing and killing people. South of Nigeria consumes about 70% of electricity and has capacity for more than double. South generates internal income that can sustain many of them. Income per capita is higher in the South than in the North. More universities and increasing demand for admissions. Where persin go begin to compare?

ckkris:

The question still remains unanswered, is the South developed? . . . understand that only fool would compare sane man with an insane man, hence the south could be better than the North, but does that make it developed? I hope you know what developed means? and clearly consuming does not means developed. Let me give you a idea of what developed means;

A developed country or "more developed country" (MDC), is a sovereign state that has a highly developed economy and advanced technological infrastructure relative to other less developed nations. Most commonly the criteria for evaluating the degree of economic development are gross domestic product (GDP), the per capita income, level of industrialization, amount of widespread infrastructure and general standard of living.[1] Which criteria are to be used and which countries can be classified as being developed are subjects of debate.

Developed countries have post-industrial economies, meaning the service sector provides more wealth than the industrial sector. They are contrasted with developing countries, which are in the process of industrialization, or undeveloped countries, which are pre-industrial and almost entirely agrarian. According to the International Monetary Fund, advanced economies comprise 65.8% of global nominal GDP and 52.1% of global GDP (PPP) in 2010.[2] In 2011, the ten largest advanced economies by either nominal GDP or GDP (PPP) are the United States, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Japan, Italy, Canada, Spain and South Korea.[3][4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Developed_country

Non of this applies to your "developed" south, being better than somebody you consider backwards is really not a sign of being better at all, rather than use your illiterate yarns in NL and hurl insulting statements to people you do not like, you should use your time to update your knowledge and make your South developed, instead of developing the core North than evidently sends food down to the south to fill your wide belly!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari And Politics Of Religion" By Abubakar Evuti by ckkris: 6:10pm On May 15, 2013
Thanks. Thats exactly why Jona must win 2015 election, in order to enhance electricity supply that has been intentionally frustrated by born-to-ruin Northerners.
Re: "Buhari And Politics Of Religion" By Abubakar Evuti by vedaxcool(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2013
^
And what was he doing for the past 4 years? . . . Smh the poor embraces poverty with a convulsion like grip!
Re: "Buhari And Politics Of Religion" By Abubakar Evuti by dapachez: 12:06am On May 16, 2013
Wao so notherners are the reason why power supply is not stable hmmmm nice to know thanks Ckkris for this valueable information,God will punish all of them and they will know no rest amen but hope you didn't lie about it sha
ckkris: Thanks. Thats exactly why Jona must win 2015 election, in order to enhance electricity supply that has been intentionally frustrated by born-to-ruin Northerners.
Re: "Buhari And Politics Of Religion" By Abubakar Evuti by bbkkatunxo: 5:57am On May 16, 2013
ckkris: Let Buhari declare the Holy and Glorious Islamic Republic of Hausanistan. Be assured Sir, no one will fight him back into Nigeria. Biafra is important to Nigeria, your region is not. Shout ARABA again as your elders did in 1966. The South is helping the Core North to develop into the 21st century, and all you people can do is kill the same southerners. Dont worry, 2015 is not far. Asari has spoken, its either Jona wins to continue to 2019, or . . .

Eyah sorry buh I hope this will answer and solved your above statement. To my kind friends across SE and SS:

You termed me 'lazy', though my laziness hasn't crippled me from farming enough Rice, millet, sorghum, wheat, Maize, Onions & 85% of the stuff that make up your daily staple. Ever wondered where and how the wheat and millet that runs your breweries come from?

You said I'm 'unproductive',­ because my land has no oil. I wish to know how much you payed God for the oil beneath your feet. Don't tell me your hard-work cause its existence!

You mischievously call me 'Aboki' because I choose to be generous, friendly & funny instead of dubious, rude & cunning.

you call me 'Malu' derogatorily...­ .. I regard myself as such because I rear, breed & transport the livestock which gave u Ise-ewu, pepper-soup, suya, kilishi, kpomo etc. Lets not forget the hide/skin which makes your shoe markets thrive.

My dear brother, Nations have survived and prosper without exploring a single barrel of crude but no nation has ever (& can ever) survive without producing enough to feed its citizens.
With love from your 'Gambari' friend,

1 Like

Re: "Buhari And Politics Of Religion" By Abubakar Evuti by bbkkatunxo: 6:05am On May 16, 2013
Mod please front pageoooooooo smiley
Re: "Buhari And Politics Of Religion" By Abubakar Evuti by Otono2(m): 6:40am On May 16, 2013
@OP After dis long endles novel i'll stil not vote 4 buhari.. So wats ur point?
Re: "Buhari And Politics Of Religion" By Abubakar Evuti by Parisbee5(m): 11:11pm On May 16, 2013
Otono2: @OP After dis long endles novel i'll stil not vote 4 buhari.. So wats ur point?
Sorry I am just putting records straight here not for you to vote GMB or not, we have nothing to gain slandering innocent people. Lets stop this falsehood about GMB, and put sentiments aside by facing the real issue. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Just Admit The Truth About Wole Soyinka / Robert Mugabes Victory Speech In Harare- Lashes Out At Nelson Mandela / Beneficiaries Of Gej's 1.6 Million Jobs Identify Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.