Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. (9566 Views)

Anita Asianya Wins Miss University Nigeria World 2015 / Iyanya And Chidinma On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. / Anita Joseph In "Oleku" Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by tucute: 5:03pm On May 15, 2013
She better shed of the extra fat...
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by Beync(f): 7:12pm On May 15, 2013
not nice
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by pawa4ul: 7:48pm On May 15, 2013
[b][b]
crisycent: [b]How can foolish topics like this make front page? I am beginning to hate this forum. Any advice on a more mature and reasonable forum?

My dear, I was also wondering this. Worthless topics now making headlines. I thought this forum was for good dissemination of information, instead what we see in front page are such topics as:
1. Picture of Nairalander cooking XX...
2. Picture of Nairalander posing with XX... or YY
3. Picture of Nairalander eating/drinking XX... or YY
4. XX or YY in coverpage of AA or BB magazines.
5. XX or YY celebrity eating corn, drinking Hennesey etc.

These are all worthless postings that should nit be in any section let alone front page. This is the same rubbish happening in Facebook. People will just compose something and then will be compelling you to type "amen"

This forum is becoming Very very boring to me.[[/b]
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by mensdept: 9:11pm On May 15, 2013
so? How does this help the country?

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by danjalingo: 12:20am On May 16, 2013
who be ds one again?
Re: Anita Joseph On The Cover Of Juvenis Magazine. by Nobody: 3:04am On May 16, 2013
iamswizz: rapforum.com
grin grin grin you are sick oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sneakers That Matches With Any Outfits / JEWELRY/WATCHES / Latest George Gown Styles 2022 | George Styles For Traditional Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.