Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls (9913 Views)

Oluchi, Iman, And Naomi Campbell In Rare Pose! / Celebrity Virgin Adokiye Now Has A Russian Billionaire Boyfriend [PHOTOS] / Naomi Campbell Violently Attacked In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by Olaone1: 1:20am On May 15, 2013
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by Olaone1: 2:17am On May 15, 2013
And Sagamite commentted:

Well done, Vlad! Very good taste here. This is just pure perfection. She is very slim without being a skeleton. Look at the tone on her. DAYUMMM!

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by Nobody: 10:36am On May 15, 2013
that gal is the BIZNIS.......far prettier than Naomi....and much younger too. that guy certainly loves black models!
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by icebebe(f): 11:01am On May 15, 2013
Wats ma business?
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by Nobody: 11:10am On May 15, 2013
^^^^ the fact that you opened this thread to see what it was all about made it your busines. the fact that you decided to post on this thread also made it your business.......so dont hate and instead rejoice, maybe you too someday can catch a Russian billionaire, lol!

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by ebamma(m): 12:04pm On May 15, 2013
That girl is damn too slim for my liking

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 15, 2013
IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY THEN KEEP SAMPLING JARE, VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by wonlasewonimi: 1:34pm On May 15, 2013
Ola one: And Sagamite commentted:

I thought the guy is in some gaol calling the inmates person. cheesy based on his disappearance from NL.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 15, 2013
ebamma: That girl is damn too slim for my liking

Rotflmao! Many orobokibos to choose from, so I don't know why you are bothered.
For my liking, rotflmao. As if you don't need all the nerves in this world to approach girls like that. grin grin grin Funny guy! grin grin grin

This Vldamir has taste! Damn! White men keep winning, tehehe! cheesy
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 15, 2013
I don't think that chic on the yacht is Georgie Badiel. It doesn't look like her.
Looks like Arlenis Sosa.

Georgie Badiel

[img]http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Nanette+Lepore+Runway+Fall+09+MBFW+6zeLVxsg-x0l.jpg[/img]
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by cfours: 6:14pm On May 15, 2013
rich people problems.

stillwater: I don't think that chic on the yacht is Georgie Badiel. It doesn't look like her.
Looks like Arlenis Sosa.

wth r u on about. she looks absolutely NOTHING like Arlenis Sosa.
as a matter of fact, she does resemble Badiel a bit actually but I don't think she is.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 15, 2013
^^^Doesn't look like Georgie to me. Looks more like Arlenis to me. Not saying it's definitely her.
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:36pm On May 15, 2013
Noami is prettier.

They are both the same build however so I dont see why he would "exchange"

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 15, 2013
^^ how could you miss the possible obvious reason: the new one is MUCH YOUNGER!!!! and since the bobo has been up and close with Naomi, i am sure he has seen her bald spot..........we all seen the balding photos due to her years of "weaving", and there aint nothing pretty about that.
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by cfours: 1:54am On May 16, 2013
stillwater: ^^^Doesn't look like Georgie to me. Looks more like Arlenis to me. Not saying it's definitely her.

u must be blind or sumthin.

Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by cfours: 1:56am On May 16, 2013
I see no similarities.
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 16, 2013
^^^Helloooo this is just a fun thread o. No need to be insulting o. shocked Let's keep it civil. I see no similarity between that chic on the boat and Georgie, it might not be Arlenis either. Don't have hypertension because I said so. It's not that serious. wink

ThiefOfHearts: Noami is prettier.

They are both the same build however so I dont see why he would "exchange"
shocked shocked
Helloooo TOH!
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 16, 2013
Lord must have mercy! She is not my type, but I can damn well see that she is the best of her kind. Sculpted almost to perfection. Premium breed. Nli ndi oga.

Well, money can buy you the best things in life. . .in the exact specification you want, so no surprises. Make Mr Russian Billionaire enjoy dey go.
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:30pm On May 16, 2013
Hello to you too stillwater smiley

You seem surprised?
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 16, 2013
@C.four and Stillwater
both of you were wrong, her name is Jazzma Kendrick, a 23yr old model from Miami

Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by Gudintent: 7:09pm On May 16, 2013
The bodyyyyyy shocked

O double MG!!!!!

Perfection!

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 16, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @C.four and Stillwater
both of you were wrong, her name is Jazzma Kendrick, a 23yr old model from Miami

Lol, at least I was close. grin Arlenis looks more like this lady than Georgie. tongue

ThiefOfHearts: Hello to you too stillwater smiley

You seem surprised?

Yess surprised to see you post, lol. It's been a while. How are you? tongue wink wink
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by meine: 8:19pm On May 16, 2013

@ MrBrownjay
Hello bro,I genuinely need your input on something but i couldnt find your email. kindly respond to my mail on nairaland so i can mail you. thank you
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 16, 2013
meine:
@ MrBrownjay
Hello bro,I genuinely need your input on something but i couldnt find your email. kindly respond to my mail on nairaland so i can mail you. thank you

hey man, just ask what you wanna ask right here on NL....unless you have something private to ask (which i doubt).
my email mrbrownjayfromnl@hotmail.com has been temporarily disabed thanks to some fukcer who sent me some virus.
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by cfours: 8:25pm On May 18, 2013

well, I never said she was georgie. but if u gave me a choice between georgie and arlenis, I picked gerogie because the comparison to arlenis was just too far off. I just didn't see how anyone would make that connection.
here's my post.

c.fours:

wth r u on about. she looks absolutely NOTHING like Arlenis Sosa.
as a matter of fact, she does resemble Badiel a bit actually but I don't think she is.
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by cfours: 8:28pm On May 18, 2013
her body is just too extreme shocked woah
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by armyofone(m): 8:30pm On May 18, 2013
What do you call a guy who frogs around from one girl to the other?
This guy with all his money is a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I thought he will be proposing to Naomi, but then lipsrsealed
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by cfours: 8:33pm On May 18, 2013
me, I'm just hoping Naomi would go and have kids. she's too gorgeous not to pass those genes down to anyone.
but I don't see her getting married though. she has a very strong personality and she's famous. not a lot of men are ok with that.
but she's hands-down a very beautiful, strong woman. I love her..
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by lekpalicious(f): 12:04am On May 19, 2013
She is gorgeous and i love her complexion and figure
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 19, 2013
armyofone: What do you call a guy who frogs around from one girl to the other?
This guy with all his money is a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I thought he will be proposing to Naomi, but then lipsrsealed

how can he propose to Naomi when he is already married? lol!
Re: Naomi Campbell Replaced! This Russian Billionaire Sure Loves Our Girls by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 19, 2013
Very lovely figure, but she's not facially prettier than Naomi in any way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 inappropriate and Hilarious Toys Of All Time / 2021 Was A Year Of Betrayal For Me — Tonto Dikeh / rochas Okorocha's daughter, Uju Okorocha Weds Uzoma Tony Anwuka (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.