Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. (20634 Views)

‘Dead’ Man Gives Witness At Delta Tribunal / Dasuki: Are We Back To The Dark Ages? THISDAY. / See Photos Of The Woman Who Cried As Buhari Received His Certificate From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by jazzutd: 11:42am On May 15, 2013
Who decides which is better! There's no justification for any off these act. One way or another peoples lives are being ruined

sam4xadams:
Is it not better to be brainwashed to give money for pastor than to be brainwashed by iman to carry guns n bombs to kill for a god n to be promise heaven with 72virgins? Tell me which one u prefer?
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Nobody: 11:46am On May 15, 2013
jazzutd: Who decides which is better! There's no justification for any off these act. One way or another peoples lives are being ruined

Lol the other one live his victim alive while the other one kill for a god. Religion is the opium of the people. So easy to get brainwashed to kill for a god.
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Pearl27(f): 11:57am On May 15, 2013
Lilimax:
Can you see that black mark on his forehead
I am always afraid of any Moslem I see with such mark on their head.
I don't know why? angry angry undecided.
Dat mins u ve nt bin 2 d north b4,all northern muslims have d mark,its even wider nd darker dan dis 1.
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by ayanfeeledumare: 11:59am On May 15, 2013
Can someone tell me what makes Islam a religion of peace with all these confession? Anyway,you will enjoy ur heaven in jail. There is a heaven here on heart for Boko Haram members.
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 15, 2013
That black mark on their foreheads is a way to identify these loose nuts
While all that have it do not have extremists views but All extremists have it
I will be fearful of any Muslim I meet with that mark on their head

Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 15, 2013
Lilimax:

OMG
Lol
I expressed the very same views without reading you or anyone
I always look at the terrorists shown on TV
Without fail,they have that mark

1 Like

Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 15, 2013
Some of us have been against amnesty for this unrepentant terrorists cos people with such mind-set of unreasonable belief/ideology will never change.

Most northern politicians want amnesty for BH cos of the largesse that will surely be attached.
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Livinusc(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2013
Izrhiell: The guy Is sick.
He has been over brainwarshed with some enshantment.
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by yusuf03(m): 12:33pm On May 15, 2013
My name is Taofeek, if the man make such statement,it means he misunderstand Islam.
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 15, 2013
If u need your sweet death u eediot, just locate a bee hive and stick your daft dicck in it. You should die a honey-sweet death.

Maybe I should call Gannicus to come and kill u playfully.
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 15, 2013
yusuf03: My name is Taofeek, if the man make such statement,it means he misunderstand Islam.

You could be right Taofeek, remember this guy na aboki. So dry headed that they can use mucour to eat bread.
Just leave him to cry!
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by novicali: 1:31pm On May 15, 2013
The young man has just said the truth that he learned from Islam. This is their hope and aspiration in life, to kill people and make heaven and marry virgins there in heaven.
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by novicali: 1:44pm On May 15, 2013
What the young man is saying is interpreting the idea behind the fatua issued by Mohammad to his followers if they kill any Jew or Christian.
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by OpinionLeader: 1:58pm On May 15, 2013
Lilimax:
Hahaha!!! LWKMFH!!! grin grin

They use that mark to 'earn' respect as devoted and prayerful Muslims. Anyway, all na shakara!

Who knows, that mark may earn them another virgin in Kparadise. grin grin
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 15, 2013
Why didn't they help Him out where Allah failed
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 15, 2013
was that picture taken in nigeria?

see fine chair, this man is enjoying o.
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by cobsol(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2013
He had a right focus in a wrong direction, God love this kind of people sha... so was Poul naaa. you nkor u only love christ with your mouth but cant even preach, no extreem action to show you love christ
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 15, 2013
ogzille: At times I wonder if it's this same life am enjoying that these dudes are living!

they have been brainwashed. So dont blame them. As for me life is sweet sweet
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 15, 2013
novicali: What the young man is saying is interpreting the idea behind the fatua issued by Mohammad to his followers if they kill any Jew or Christian.
Gbam
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 15, 2013
Lord Jesus plz visit diz bokoharam and muslims dia case.they r all confuse
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Abrakhan: 4:45pm On May 15, 2013
Janiobi: Boko wan go heaven?, if i hear..... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Na Hell fire straight.
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by alexarelano(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2013
TBH, dis topic has drastically reduced the price of Gaari in the world market, sorry 9ja market. But wait ooo, I pity dat man oooo, jst imagine a man missin out on 72 virgins! cheesy
SMH!
Pls My Oga At The Top, I didn't say anything ooo
grin cheesy
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Abrakhan: 4:59pm On May 15, 2013
novicali: What the young man is saying is interpreting the idea behind the fatua issued by Mohammad to his followers if they kill any Jew or Christian.
Do you mean Fatwa or 'fatua' quote it so that Nlanders may understand you well.
so after that why are they killing muslims if they true muslims are you trying to say whatever a muslim did is accepted by Islam.
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 15, 2013
And this is d general mentality of dis extremist we live with o...God help us...
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 15, 2013
D black mark on their forehead is for identification na...the quaran says that allah will first send everybody 2 hell for a while,then he'l nw come and pick the devoted muslims with him 2 paradise,ofcourse after they'v burn in hell o,and he'l recognise them (faithful muslims) by d mark on their forehead...smh..clueless ppl
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by billyG(m): 1:15am On May 16, 2013
Chei! Just look @ d permanent damages Religious fanatism/extremism can do 2 d soul of men It wuld hav been better 4 him not 2 hav been born.
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by Kairoseki77: 1:37am On May 16, 2013
Where is that coward Macaltunji...I am waiting for him to whine about the misreprestation of his relgion.

It is obvious that Muslims are disgusting scum that want to kill everyone they encounter. I am going to join the Nigerian military TODAY.

I am going to personally exact revenge for the friends you have taken away from me.
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by REVOLUTNIS: 12:48pm On May 16, 2013
safarigirl: eyah, he should save his tears for when naija army scatter their yeye villages, bloody eediotoc ewu hausa

You cut short people's lives because you want to make he(ll)ven abi? May the souls of those you murdered blindly torment you for the rest of your pathetic life
Amen
Re: Thisday Bomber Cried For Missing Heaven - Witness. by LobsanRampa(m): 9:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
Opinion_Leader: Hahaha!!! LWKMFH!!! grin grin

They use that mark to 'earn' respect as devoted and prayerful Muslims. Anyway, all na shakara!

Who knows, that mark may earn them another virgin in Kparadise. grin grin
You be real mumu for concluding sometin u don't have knowledge about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PMB To Commission 1MW Solar Power Plant At FUNAI, Ebonyi State. Pictures. / Toyin Badmus Dead: Yoruba Community Abuja Mourns Iyaloja / Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.