Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Emergency Declaration Not In Totality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emergency Declaration Not In Totality (459 Views)

Multiple Bomb Blast Shows Buhari Is Incompitent In Totality. A Call To Resign / Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public / 2011: Obj Declares For Jonathan - Says, It’s ‘operation Totality’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emergency Declaration Not In Totality by ojjp: 7:13am On May 15, 2013
Though Abati explained that no part of constitution spells out the removal of states governors but i see this declaration as mild n limited. The governors and all house of assembly members should ve been made to vacate the seats of authorities in this declaration, because they ve failed in their responsibilities to tackle states issues.
Why were the governors not removed? Could it be politics as usual?
Re: Emergency Declaration Not In Totality by captainbraide: 7:33am On May 15, 2013
MY BROTHER.THE PRESIDENT IN HIS NORMAL CHICKEN HEARTED WAY HAS MADE THE DECLARATION OF A STATE OF EMERGENCY IN A WAY THAT THE NORTH WILL NOT CRITICISE HIM.

BUT HE HAS FORGOTTEN THAT WHAT IS WORTH DOING IS WORTH DOING WELL.THE GOVERNORS AND THE ENTIRE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY SHOULD BE SUSPENDED FOR THE MAIN TIME,TO ALLOW THE MILLITARY DO A THOROUGH JOB.IF YOU INVESTIGATE WELL,YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT THE GOVERNORS AND SOME PUBLIC OFFICERS HAVE A HAND IN THIS INSECURITY THING IN THE NORTH.

THE PRESIDENT HAS NOT DONE A THOROUGH JOB.I WELCOME A STATE OF EMERGENCY,BUT NOT IN THIS FORM.I FEAR THAT THE PURPOSE MIGHT NOT BE ACHIEVED.

(1) (Reply)

We Won’t Be Distracted By Propagandists - UPN Leaders / 19,000 Imigrants Repertriated As FG Plans 405bn Border Surveilance / I have not benefited $1 from any ministers or contract or governor, by Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.