Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

PZ Fourth finally here - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PZ Fourth finally here (4476 Views)

Pz Cussons / Invitation 4 Pz Cussons Test 2013 / 15 Current Vacancies At PZ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PZ Fourth finally here by mogambe: 2:17pm On May 05, 2008
@dupsy
thats d spirit sis. grin i lets all wish those going for the next stage success and the job.
saw ur text hope u got my reply. thanks and take care. how is work 2day? mine

best regards.
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 05, 2008
guys whats this gist of some pple being called yet to receive the test but im told is batch by batch
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by dupsy09(f): 5:09pm On May 05, 2008
@casler

Who told you it is batch by batch? It is actually in batches there are different times and dates for the test. So i don't know if there are still going to be more batches. Abeg don't raise my hopes oh. I have already started accepting my fate.

Anyhow, I still dey, If the call me fine, if not,

cioa grin cheesy
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by xlad21(m): 5:53pm On May 06, 2008
there's still some hope dupsy, i think they are still gonna invite more people cos the 5th stage wont be till 26th may. i wrote the test today, it made the other 3 stages look like picnic but i passed, the result is given immediately, 15 minutes after completion. so am headed for the 1st oral interview.
good luck mates, hope to see most of you there.

NB: its strictly SHL power and speed test.
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by dupsy09(f): 7:37am On May 07, 2008
hey xlad21, i want to congratulate u on your success so far. I wish u all the best and i wish u success in your interviews too. I pray that you get the job. It is well.

As for me, I will still keep the hope alive. Something good might come out of it.

For all those still going to write their own SHL ability test, try to practise before hand. Go to www.shl.com. there are alot of practice tests there. Best of luck to you guys. As for me, I will keep praying for u'all.

It is well.

Dupsy
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by dupsy09(f): 7:25am On May 12, 2008
Hi,

This is wishing all those going for the 4th stage all the best. Please inform the house on your success. I learnt you will get the result immediately. So all the best and keep on trusting in the Lord for his continuous help

We want to hear your testimonies.

Cheers cheesy
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by tp2cool: 4:13pm On May 12, 2008
hi guys, dupsy, et al.

It's finally getting over. A long journey so far and still more to come (at least for me).

Thanks for this forum. Wish me luck the rest of the way.

Cheers y'all. We're still bros.

PEACE AND BLESSINGS.
Re: PZ Fourth finally here by dupsy09(f): 3:47pm On May 14, 2008
hey,

Congrats to tpcool. Nobody with testimoies yet? Dont leave us in the dark. let us share in ur joy.

best of luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Job Placement In Ibadan. Send your CV(This is still available) / Auchi Poly Is Recruiting / Mactay Consulting(recruitment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.