Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF (8306 Views)

SHAME: Over 50m Nigerians Defecate Openly (Pictured)–UNICEF / Taraba State Currently Treating 30,000 HIV Patients. / 47,000 Hiv/aids Victims In Fct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by Jazzgreen(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2013
Krasid: Stupid stats.How did they know?
you still need a BABALOWO to tell you that figure was an underestimate ?
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by Lilimax(f): 2:07pm On May 15, 2013
Do the HIV test and know your status today.
If negative-Follow the precautionary measures to avoid being infected.
If positive- Go to a near by Gov't Hospital and seek help as soon as possible.
I have done mine and I know my status. Have you done yours? wink
AIDS no dey show for face.
wink wink
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by yuzedo: 2:09pm On May 15, 2013
Only?? undecided undecided

ƪoƪ! HIV is a cash-cow for propagandists. Time to go afucking 'without'.. Bye! smiley

1 Like

Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by mrofficial(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2013
Lilimax: Do the HIV test and know your status today.
If negative-Follow the precautionary measures to avoid being infected.
If positive- Go to a near by Gov't Hospital and seek help as soon as possible.
I have done mine and I know my status. Have you done your? wink
AIDS no dey show for face.
wink wink

When was the last time you did it?
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by y2kaustin(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2013
the ripple effect of social network sites,Non monitoring access to the internet,etc
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by Willgates(m): 2:24pm On May 15, 2013
mistiff007: Scary....Protection all the way!
go back to d hospitol 4ur drugs instead!
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by royalads: 2:24pm On May 15, 2013
LAWD HAVE MERCY *HUSH*
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by delors(m): 2:28pm On May 15, 2013
mistiff007: Scary....Protection all the way!

Scarpon: am going back to condoms

So na una dey enter those small small mosuito-legged HIV girls for that side ba? God don catch una today grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by delors(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2013
jackbauersballs: We all know where they live though....
My stats show 170,000 out of the alleged 180,000 live in Benue. The remaining 10,000 is evenly distributed among the remaining states... grin grin grin grin
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by lond07: 2:30pm On May 15, 2013
3hunna: Pure Fabricated Lies, How will they know the exact numbers.

Stupid Oyinbo lies

The source did not say exactly 180,000 but more than 180,000. And for them to arrive at that, they have statistics to rely on. That figure was obviously recorded cases and knowing very well so many remain unreported, they could safely assume that the spread is more than 180,000
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 15, 2013
The parent of these teenagers should be tested.
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by Lilimax(f): 2:37pm On May 15, 2013
mr.official:

When was the last time you did it?
Have you done yours?
I have done mine again and again...if you understand what i mean
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by Lilimax(f): 2:38pm On May 15, 2013
delors:

So na una dey enter those small small mosuito-legged HIV girls for that side ba? God don catch una today grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by plaetton: 2:42pm On May 15, 2013
Silly Africans. Always living in denial.

Same denial that made it possible for millions to Die of aids and millions of others infected.
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by rozayx5(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by theripper2: 3:32pm On May 15, 2013
Way more than that. These Nigerians teens are like rabbits, always on heat.
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by mrofficial(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2013
Lilimax:
Have you done yours?
I have done mine again and again...if you understand what i mean

Why are you doing it over and over? You want to die before your time or you don't want to die before your time? Which one? grin
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by Cocodiva: 4:10pm On May 15, 2013
Krasid: Stupid stats.How did they know?

Na lie, Na lie. You will not believe until you fall victim. Instead of you to believe and think of ways to prevent it and also educate others around you.you are busy asking how they came about the figure. Doubting Thomas! SMH
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by Asito(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2013
*huhuhuhuhahahahahahayahayahah #lafiing in chinese... #now back to d mata... Someone should pls ask those idiots the number of teens in nigeria daht av gone for hiv test. #tchwww...
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by djchukwy(m): 4:39pm On May 15, 2013
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by hardbody: 4:50pm On May 15, 2013
I dont do teens.

case closed.
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by baby124: 5:02pm On May 15, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

This is bad, terrible. WOW
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:19pm On May 15, 2013
eejo: the figure is true statistics from hospital in nigeria is what they are using most nigeria hospital conduct secret Hiv/aids test on patient so be careful the figure is true and could be higher as 80percent of nigerians prefer over counter drugs than hospital

Eejo neva mind... Just need to enlighten people that an organization like UNICEF does something too practical than just giving out figures alone...
My own insight as an Health practitional: Tuberculosis is one of the prime disease that discovers HIV in human body...80% of Tuberculosis patient are PLWHA. Have you been to a T.B control centers to see how much these patients are? Do you know how many people who are suffering from T.B nd avnt go for test to confirm if they are infected with T.B or not; just self-medicating themselves, and have you take time to wonder how often these people have sex before confirming their status or after they knew there status....
Just to tell you HIV have gone far beyond all these in Nigeria and beyond
eejo: the figure is true statistics from hospital in nigeria is what they are using most nigeria hospital conduct secret Hiv/aids test on patient so be careful the figure is true and could be higher as 80percent of nigerians prefer over counter drugs than hospital

Eejo neva mind... Just need to enlighten people that an organization like UNICEF does something too practical than just giving out figures alone...
My own insight as an Health practitional: Tuberculosis is one of the prime disease that discovers HIV in human body...80% of Tuberculosis patient are PLWHA. Have you been to a T.B control centers to see how much these patients are? Do you know how many people who are suffering from T.B nd avnt go for test to confirm if they are infected with T.B or not; just self-medicating themselves, and have you take time to wonder how often these people have sex before confirming their status or after they knew there status....

Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by AKobo4urthought: 6:28pm On May 15, 2013
The Main reason Africa is the way it is and why won't be able to move forward is because we are in DENIAL! and we constantly act like everything is fine when in reality it isnt. This same attribute is exhibited on this forum, where people are saying this figures are lies. When in reality its probable like 4 times worst than this. [size=25pt]AFRICA MUST WAKE UP AND FACE ITS PROBLEMS![/size]
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by Beync(f): 7:19pm On May 15, 2013
what abt those that have not been tested? d figure cannot be right.
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by sureway1(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2013
About 5% of female in NL will comment on topic related to HIV..UNIKEF
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by Beync(f): 7:56pm On May 15, 2013
sure way: About 5% of girls in NL will comment on topic related to HIV.UNIKEF
what are insinuating?
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by sureway1(m): 8:51pm On May 15, 2013
Beync: what are insinuating?
Insiuating Ke!!
it just an estimate o jare..
proof me wrong by checking the trend..
guys abi l lie?
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by Nobody: 9:27am On May 16, 2013
anything from china is fake, including their figures
Re: Over 180,000 HIV Teens In Nigeria - UNICEF by Jamisco: 3:41pm On May 16, 2013
3hunna: Pure Fabricated Lies, How will they know the exact numbers.

Stupid Oyinbo lies

IS OFFICIAL/DOCUMENTED FIGURE, THEY ARE NOT LYING BUT CAN BE MORE THAN THAT - VIA VIS THOSE THAT ARE NOT TESTED OR TESTED IN PRIVATE UNRECOGNIZED CLINICS/HOSPITALS. SHINE YOUR EYES, IT IS TRUE, HIV/AIDS IS SPREADING AND KILLING LIKE BOKO HARAMISTS

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHO Confirms 3rd Case Of Polio In Nigeria / Miracle! Man,completly Cut In Half By Vehicle Accident Walk Again-pictures/video / Can AS And AC Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.