Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work (16528 Views)

Amazing Pencil Potrait Of Pastor David Ibiyomie By Ibim Cookey / Amazing Pencil Drawing. WOW / Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by ghostofsparta(m): 3:55am On May 20, 2013
normaljenny: This is so wonderful. When you look at these cool stuffs you tend to believe that it every man/woman created of God, something special is installed by God in their lives.

I can't help but wonder the day this God delusion will cease to influence the thinking of most Nairaland commenters and religionists, imagine this too
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by Nobody: 4:09am On May 20, 2013
Whoa. This is actually pretty impressive. grin
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by 1Sonia: 4:39am On May 20, 2013
Kai! Kai!! Kai!!! ds is Nice
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by pdidi(m): 4:40am On May 20, 2013
ghostofsparta:

I can't help but wonder the day this God delusion will cease to influence the thinking of most Nairaland commenters and religionists, imagine this too
Does returning glory to GOD for what HE has done make one delusional?If you think it is not HIS handiwork,then let that be your problem-don't deride those who give HIM glory for what HE has done!

3 Likes

Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by kunlekunle: 5:37am On May 20, 2013
he sold 2 on 4 rooms(tv show) the other day for 9000pounds plus gallery exhibition.
good works.

1 Like

Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by trillville(m): 6:21am On May 20, 2013
anitank: This is super amazing. I wonder how many times he tried before getting them to perfection. The length of the pencils says he must tried and failed tons of times. Great work

Letter S obviously gave him the hardest time grin..... and then the one with the heart shape in the middle blew my mind as am still trying to figure how he cut that out so perfectly with the connecting chain

The length of each pencil is determined by the nursery rhyme we all learned as kids. What he designed is a sound wave of a person singing ABCD, and not just the alphabets.
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by joanpinkie(f): 6:30am On May 20, 2013
we r noting but pencil in d hands of d creator. All these pencils represnts our fate n destinies. Some r born as a key to open doors to thousands of souls, while some r born as saw, i believe Adolph Hitler must be in this category. We all r specially creatd by God. I am sure dat is wat d Artist is trying to portray. Very very creative
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by Nobody: 7:24am On May 20, 2013
Se talent at work ooo
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by Xaviers(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2013
For aall those who think dey r talentless... Plss reaad ♍y signature
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by masterpiecer(m): 8:03am On May 20, 2013
This is awesome, as an artist, i find it hard sometimes to sharpen some pencils (especially higher graded ones), becos the leads r soooo soft. I believe the leads of his pencils must be pretty hard for him to be able to make such delicate sculture out of them...

I rememberwhen i was in secondary school, we (me nd an artist classmate) use to carve out human faces and heads from chalks, it was much easier compare to what dis guy is doing, he is just awesomely delicately talented.

2 Likes

Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by pendusky(m): 8:19am On May 20, 2013
Awesome
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by carmelion(f): 8:21am On May 20, 2013
This is lovely,but he should add some classy touch to it.That way people can add it to their Art collections at home.

The edges are very rough,the paints on the body of the pencils are peeling off too.

Asid,these,thumbs Up!
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by elrony(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2013
ABALA!!!!!....
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by agohavivi(f): 8:24am On May 20, 2013
Extremely creative. Gifted hands, indeed.
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by BestmanNnamdi(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2013
Zamoni15: he who made dis,is creatively talented
Thank God, we are coming up in creativity! Let's keep it moving, Naija, my Fatherland!
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by delighttt(m): 8:53am On May 20, 2013
Not so sure that material is LED. undecidedNot so sure that material is LED.
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by Holyrule(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2013
cool one
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by uzeba(m): 10:20am On May 20, 2013
The big question is, can dis feed him and his family??
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by Nobody: 10:48am On May 20, 2013
uzeba: The big question is, can dis feed him and his family??

Hey, you speak as if you are privy to this man's finances,

Who told you he use's his art as his primary means of income,

Have you wondered whether he sits atop a large inheritance etc

Life is not always about financial reward,

Read some Abraham Maslow my guy!

2 Likes

Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by Nobody: 11:03am On May 20, 2013
ayuseyuse: That's good, but how did he made them. Mehn that's creativity I've ever seen. Men are great but Allah is greatest in making things.

Yes, Boko haram...
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by Anabaraonyepete(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2013
wOW... Cute[b]!!![/b] grin
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by dyilori: 1:21pm On May 20, 2013
this wat i call awesome creativity.
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by dyilori: 1:22pm On May 20, 2013
this what i call awesome creativity.
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by babysnogls: 1:52pm On May 20, 2013
Awesome!!!
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by Olong(m): 11:40am On May 21, 2013
obadiah777: SOMEBODY GOT WAYYY TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS
u re supposd 2 keep ur resentment 2 ursef...seein there's no gain telln us abt it!
Re: Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work by ghostofsparta(m): 5:33pm On May 21, 2013
pdidi:
Does returning glory to GOD for what HE has done make one delusional?If you think it is not HIS handiwork,then let that be your problem-don't deride those who give HIM glory for what HE has done!
Yes it does, and how does one return glory to any of the unprovable abrahamic Gods? How did those who invented the so called holy books about the ways and happenings of a dated bronze age came about the gender of their unprovable God, for you and other delusionists to assume the unprovable God is a 'He'?

What of others who are equally if not more talented than him from pagan and atheist nations, are they less human worthy of the imaginary place religious delusionists call 'Hell' simply for not giving glory to a 'God'?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Art Made Of Fruit / Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character / Smartphone Photography Tips: Handy Tricks You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.