Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character (16687 Views)

Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen / 3d Shango Game Character / Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Awo4(m): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2006
If you were to create a fighting game (or beat 'em up) character, how would he/she look like? Come on people let's see what you've got. Ready,  Fight! angry
Scanned drawings are welcome.
P.s
I'm working on mine.
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by charlisco(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2006
post urs first
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by grafikdon: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2006
This one is one bad azz muthacgatrewi. He doesn't look very intimidating but he could crush an eighteen wheeler with his massive hands. And his head,oh forget it! When he is on the move, nothing can stop him, not even a 100- inch massively reinforced steel wall.

He is Agamevu.

Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Awo4(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2006
@grafikdon
Good job ma brother. Watch out for mine soon.
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by dakmanzero(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2006
lol, that guy looks like all his moves will be 360s and all 3 punch/kick buttons

I love using charactes like that, even if I lose its always a trip to do a 360 and see the big guy grab his opponent 'gbas!!!!' "Huuungh!!!!"

lololol

the best 360 guy is alex from streetfighter 3. why? cos when he grabs u he says "You can't escape!!!!"
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by grafikdon: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2006
dakmanzero:

the best 360 guy is alex from streetfighter 3. why? because when he grabs u he says "You can't escape!!!!"

grin Hehehehe, you damn right. He isn't the fastest dude on the planet and you can punch him 1000x before he could lift a finger. BUT . . . the moment those King Kong Kilimanjaro hands land on you. Oh boy! You should either scream for your mummy or shut the heck up and take the ass whupping like a man.
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Gamine(f): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2006
tite one Grafikdon u always show us the way
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Lafem(m): 3:18am On Aug 31, 2006
Here's mine. His name is 'Goro', a true beast in every sense of the word. He's got an almost identical twin named 'Gawk'. He and his brother lost one and both hands, respectively, in a freak accident at a young age, and were later exploited as 'guinea pigs' by some sadists in a freakish experiment. Thus, Goro was born. His blade can cut through any metal or steel. Killer move: He grabs his opponent by the neck, slams him to the ground and stabs him multiple times.

Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Lafem(m): 3:32am On Aug 31, 2006
I call this one "CLAW". A Nigerian grin by birth, was raised in Siberia, Russia by an exiled activist father. During a school excursion he strayed from the group and wandered into an abandoned Nuclear facility. He's exposed to high levels of radiation but somehow his body develops immunity against its deadly effects, however he consequently mutates into a freak with CLAWS. Wolverine's blades got nothing on his claws, guys. Nuff said. Killer move: He stabs his opponent in the abdomen with both claws simultaneously in super fast motion.

Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Lafem(m): 4:02am On Aug 31, 2006
And here's "Gawk", Goro's twin. His barrels are wired to produce infinite rounds of bullets via an intricate system of vessels and artificial pipes that transport and tranform a chemical mixture of his blood and metals. Nickname: "Mark 19"-- after a U.S made machine gun. Killer move: Pumps enough rounds into his opponent; enoff to get the job done.

Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Lafem(m): 4:06am On Aug 31, 2006
@GRafikDon: You truly are a draftsman. smiley
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Awo4(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2006
I give you, Yoshi Haohmora!

Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Seun(m): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2006
Why is your character not a Nigerian? cheesy
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by dakmanzero(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2006
'cos the character wasnt born in naija cheesy
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Awo4(m): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2006
Seun:

Why is your character not a Nigerian? cheesy
dakmanzero:

'because the character wasnt born in naija cheesy
Thanx Darkman. I never said create your own Nigerian fighting game character. grin
Anyways, this ain't  just a 12 year-old Japanese kid. He's able to channel wind energy (using his arms and feet)
that can move up to 10,000 tonnes without coming in contact with the object/opponent.
The only catch is, he can't lift himself with his powers for too long. cool
Ladies, hold on to your skirts!
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by dakmanzero(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2006
Meeeeen.

That power is so strong that i'm sure the command will be "back,back, up, up, 2 yoga flames, tiger knee twice, all 3 punch buttons for 3 seconds, hold block and release when life is flashing " and no-one on earth will ever use it as a result! Unless you use the cheat mode that makes it just "up and punch" to do the move, thus making everyone abandon the game cos of all the scrubs cheating and pressing up and punch all day!

lololololololololol!
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Awo4(m): 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2006
grin Sweeeeeeeeet!!!
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Seun(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2006
cheesy Keep up the dreaming!
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by invinible: 10:18pm On May 15, 2008
Exactly want is the rights to characters created for this thread?
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Raymond88(m): 3:52am On May 16, 2008
Agameva would definitely own Yoshi Haohmora's ass! grin
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Kemjisuper(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2008
Mine - Mishima Ken Lou

Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Kemjisuper(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2008
@Grafikdon
Here's what your character should look like!

Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by kopman: 5:26pm On May 26, 2008
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjggggggggggggggggggggggggbn
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by OKX(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2008
@ KOPMAN:
DUDE, NO OFFENSE,BUT U NEED TO FIND THE KINDERGARTEN SECTION.

@ D REST:
WHY DONT Y'ALL HARNESS/SYNERGIZE ALL THIS CREATIVE ENERGY INTO A SINGLE PROJECT. POSTING FOR FUN IS KOOL, BUT CREATING SOMETHING WORTHWHILE WHILE STILL HAVING FUN IS EVEN KOOLER!(NOT TO MENTION-FINANCIALLY BENEFICIAL)

THANX TO I.T, PROJECTS ARE NOW DONE GLOBALLY FROM SCATTERED WORK-STATIONS- SO THATS NOT A PROBLEM.
JUST A THOT,
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Kemjisuper(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2008
@Grafikdon
I'm feeling this your game character, so I've been doing some enhancements on it.

Here's some more

Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by justbones(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2008
hahahah grin

Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by NSNA: 7:36pm On May 28, 2008
justbones shows kemjisuper
ahahahahah
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Kemjisuper(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2008
@Justbones
Nice one man! But are you trying to start some kind of battle? undecided

Allow me to land! cool

Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Kemjisuper(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2008
And finally . . . .

Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by justbones(m): 6:39pm On May 29, 2008
nice
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by invinible: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2008
OKX, the reason I asked the question I did was because I wanted to know if it was possible to use characters from this thread in the 3-D fighting game I'm trying to get made, where most of the information on it so far can be found here.
Re: Draw Your Ultimate Fighting Game Character by Truetalk(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05, 2008
U na well Done Ohhhhhhh, I greet u na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smartphone Photography Tips: Handy Tricks You Should Know / Germany To Return 7000 Benin Artefacts To Nigeria In October, Build Museum / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2019 V1.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.