Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Why Has The Opposition Party Not Reacted To The State Of Emergency Declared? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has The Opposition Party Not Reacted To The State Of Emergency Declared? (469 Views)

How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / Being An Opposition Party, Not Licence To Abuse Buhari, APC Tells PDP / State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has The Opposition Party Not Reacted To The State Of Emergency Declared? by ambrosini593(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2013
I taught by now we will be hearing criticisms and praises from them
Re: Why Has The Opposition Party Not Reacted To The State Of Emergency Declared? by walakolobo: 12:25pm On May 15, 2013
They already reacted even before the declaration, saying no to it.
Re: Why Has The Opposition Party Not Reacted To The State Of Emergency Declared? by daywatcher: 12:36pm On May 15, 2013
Lat night on facebook Mr Rufai posted something about Angelina Jolie, does that count?
Re: Why Has The Opposition Party Not Reacted To The State Of Emergency Declared? by Abagworo(m): 1:01pm On May 15, 2013
Because its a good decision long overdue. Maybe opposition will definitely say some things but media critics and lovers of Nigeria like me already knew it was the only option for a very long time.

(1) (Reply)

I Fasted For 3months Straight To Get My First Hit Track!-evangelist Bola are / INSECURITY: Lagos Remains Vulnerable As CCTV Project Goes Moribundby OLASUNKANMI / Nigeria, Fastest Growing African Country - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.