Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Uche Jombo And Hubby Take A Road Trip For Their One Year Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo And Hubby Take A Road Trip For Their One Year Anniversary (970 Views)

Uche Jombo And Family In Adorable Christmas Photos / Uche Jombo And Her Cute Son In Adorable New Photo / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo And Hubby Take A Road Trip For Their One Year Anniversary by Louis007: 2:19pm On May 15, 2013
The couple took a road trip to Atlantic City, New Jersey, for their one year wedding anniversary.

Balling tings!!!!!!!!!

OIL PRINCEE..COM

Re: Uche Jombo And Hubby Take A Road Trip For Their One Year Anniversary by bebe2(f): 2:34pm On May 15, 2013
Thank GOD for her life,

oya start to find pikin o
Re: Uche Jombo And Hubby Take A Road Trip For Their One Year Anniversary by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 15, 2013
I thank God for you cos I love you so much bt go get belle,no time to waste.don't be like the foolish ones abeg
Re: Uche Jombo And Hubby Take A Road Trip For Their One Year Anniversary by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 15, 2013
oh, i thought the road trip was in nigeria.
Re: Uche Jombo And Hubby Take A Road Trip For Their One Year Anniversary by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 15, 2013
rukevwe sodje: I thank God for you cos I love you so much bt go get belle,no time to waste.don't be like the foolish ones abeg
you people have started with your nonsense and shallow mindedness.whenever she wants to have kids remains the buisness of her and her husband.who are you to impose you belief system on her..smh
Re: Uche Jombo And Hubby Take A Road Trip For Their One Year Anniversary by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 15, 2013
bebe2: Thank GOD for her life,

oya start to find pikin o
see your mouth like oya start to dey find pikin like say pikin be something wey dem dey find,thief.na you be her husband?why you con carry her life for your head.
Its very irritating how people sit in their houses behind a computer screen and dictate how to run the lives of others when they still have their own issues to deal with :/
Re: Uche Jombo And Hubby Take A Road Trip For Their One Year Anniversary by ijebabe: 7:48pm On May 15, 2013

(1)

The Truth About The Rumour Of Jeneveive &skales Of EME / 18 Year-old Nneoma Anosike Wins Elite Model Look 2013 / VIDEO: Ice Prince Speaks On “FOZ”, Wale, Don Jazzy, French Montana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.