Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

The Most Reliable Jobs websites In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Most Reliable Jobs websites In Nigeria (5199 Views)

How To Create Mini Websites In Less Than 60 Minutes / List Of Job Websites In Nigeria / Career Websites In Nigeria: From Banks To Oil To Recruitment To Govt Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Reliable Jobs websites In Nigeria by ogedanny: 5:24pm On May 15, 2013
Please Nairalanders, for the sake of fresh graduates and those seeking jobs, Lets share list of known and reliable job sites in Nigeria, created for latest job vacancies.

I know of http://www.topmanagersjob.com for senior level and experience managers.

post your comment and reviews
Re: The Most Reliable Jobs websites In Nigeria by mkoabiola: 6:24pm On May 15, 2013
www.
Keep it coming.
Re: The Most Reliable Jobs websites In Nigeria by didicold(f): 8:45pm On May 15, 2013
Subscribe to www.jetheights.com, simply d best in my opininion
Re: The Most Reliable Jobs websites In Nigeria by ogedanny: 3:00pm On May 16, 2013
Re: The Most Reliable Jobs websites In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 17, 2013
ogedanny: Please Nairalanders, for the sake of fresh graduates and those seeking jobs, Lets share list of known and reliable job sites in Nigeria, created for latest job vacancies.

I know of http://www.topmanagersjob.com for senior level and experience managers.

post your comment and reviews

NAIRALAND.COM/VACANCY SECTION! Tested and proven

7 Likes

Re: The Most Reliable Jobs websites In Nigeria by ogedanny: 1:55pm On May 21, 2013
are reliable for job information? those website that are dot .
Re: The Most Reliable Jobs websites In Nigeria by ogedanny: 9:01am On May 29, 2013
you contribution matters!
Re: The Most Reliable Jobs websites In Nigeria by DrWhizy(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2013

Re: The Most Reliable Jobs websites In Nigeria by ogedanny: 10:04am On May 31, 2013
more comments to help job seekers find better place to get job info!
Re: The Most Reliable Jobs websites In Nigeria by bayus2003(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2013
Re: The Most Reliable Jobs websites In Nigeria by Gamelord007: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
Try www.ad2solution.com a top quality microjob site to receive payments in Naira.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Direct Short Services Recruitment At Nigerian Air Force (NAF) / How Do I Get To Lateef Jakande, Agindingbi Ikeja / Job At SUAVE CONSULT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.