Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Job At SUAVE CONSULT - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job At SUAVE CONSULT (5200 Views)

My YouTube Channel - Cheekah Suave 1 / Tidings Consult Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Job At Powerhq Company For A Customer Service Representative And Operation Execu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job At SUAVE CONSULT by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
Please i will like you to help me confirm this invite if its real or scam

BASED ON YOUR QUALIFICATION, THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER OF SUAVE
CONSULT INVITES YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW AT THE HEAD OFFICE TO ENLIGHTEN YOU
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY AND GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER.

SUAVE CONSULT IS A BUSINESS ORGANIZATION INTO INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT,
CAPACITY BUILDING, PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND HUMAN
RESOURCE MANAGEMENT.

AS A UNIT MANAGER, YOU ARE TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE BUSINESS
DEVELOPMENT MANAGER UNDER THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT AS A PARTNER TO
BE TRAINED AND IN TURN, RE-TRAIN OTHERS IN THE ORGANIZATION. YOU WILL GO
THROUGH A PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT WHICH IS BOTH WRITTEN AND ORAL BY THE
BDM AND CEO OF THE ORGANIZATION.

DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOW:

ADDRESS: PLOT 7, BABATUNDE LADEGA STREET, OMOLE PHASE 1, OMOLE BUS STOP,
OJODU BERGER,LAGOS, NIGERIA.
DATE: 29TH OF MARCH, 2019 (FRIDAY)
TIME: 9AM PROMPT
HR: GODWIN (08067200208)

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU.

HR: GODWIN
FOR: SUAVE CONSULT
Re: Job At SUAVE CONSULT by donprudent: 8:46am On Apr 30, 2019
Hi Dammy, I got this same msg today... Did u attend this interview? Is the company real? What are they into?
Re: Job At SUAVE CONSULT by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2019
donprudent:
Hi Dammy, I got this same msg today... Did u attend this interview? Is the company real? What are they into?

scammer . They are not real

visit my website for fresh jobs www.mycolleague.com.ng
Re: Job At SUAVE CONSULT by Stephenydaniel(f): 9:42am On Jul 13, 2019
How u know they ain't real, just got d msg now
Re: Job At SUAVE CONSULT by AREMUADELEKAN(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2019
I have an invite at suave consult and I'm not having a convinced view of her authenticity, pls I need verification from anyone with familiar or experiences with this firm ,today is my interview
Re: Job At SUAVE CONSULT by jamzzy: 12:07am On Jul 16, 2019
I also have an invite from emm tomorrow
Re: Job At SUAVE CONSULT by innocent83: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2019
help me confirm the authenticity of this pleeeeeeeease.

INNOCENT,
BASED ON YOUR QUALIFICATION, THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER OF SUAVE CONSULT INVITES YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW ON TUESDAY, 23RD JULY 2019 BY 9AM PROMPT
SUAVE CONSULT IS A BUSINESS ORGANIZATION INTO INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, CAPACITY BUILDING, PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT.
AS A UNIT MANAGER IN THE ORGANIZATION. YOU ARE TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER UNDER THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT AS A PARTNER TO BE TRAINED AND IN TURN, RE-TRAIN OTHERS IN THE ORGANIZATION. YOU WILL GO THROUGH A PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT WHICH IS BOTH WRITTEN AND ORAL BY THE BDM AND CEO OF THE ORGANIZATION.
DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOW:
ADDRESS: PLOT 7, BABATUNDE LADEGA STREET, OMOLE BUS STOP, OMOLE PHASE 1, OJODU BERGER, LAGOS, NIGERIA.
HR: TOPE (08160766934)
FOR: SUAVE CONSULT
Re: Job At SUAVE CONSULT by Mayorbombay(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
High Resolution 2800 Lumens Acer X113 DLP Projector for only N7000 for a day.

FEATURES:
DLP 3D Ready
Brilliant Color
13000:1 Contrast
Instant Resume

Also rent 72" by 72" Projector Screen for an additional N1000 a day.

Excellent service is guaranteed! No disappointment.
You pick up at Abule-Egba, Oja-Oba, or New Oko-Oba.

We service Fagba, Oko-Oba, New Oko-Oba, Agege, Oja-Oba, Abule-Egba, Ile-Epo, Command, Meiran, Alagbado, Alakuko and environs only. Call 07039397343 to see if we are able to consider your area outside of the above listed localities.

Re: Job At SUAVE CONSULT by Adebz01: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2019
Stephenydaniel:
How u know they ain't real, just got d msg now

How was the interview when u went there
Re: Job At SUAVE CONSULT by omoharry(f): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2019
I also received the same message that is scheduled for tomorrow.Has anyone attended the interview?? Are they real or scammers? Please let me know so that I don't waste my time oo!!
Re: Job At SUAVE CONSULT by Lhammy: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
They are real,my bro works in their head office at GTA Ikeja....the new branch is at Omole Phase 1
Re: Job At SUAVE CONSULT by Lhammy: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
GRA Ikeja*
Re: Job At SUAVE CONSULT by okoloemmalex(m): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
please, who knows whether this SUAVE CONSULT is real and what is their salary range for UNIT manager? I got an invite for interview slated for tomorrow. please help a brother urgently
Re: Job At SUAVE CONSULT by kaaybest(m): 12:25am On Dec 05, 2019
please feel free to report cases like this. i got one recently and it was all scammed. i can provide their number and address.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission 2013 Recruitment!!! / How Do I Get To Lateef Jakande, Agindingbi Ikeja / Avoid These Addresses If Invited For Interviews.. They Are RITUALISTS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.