Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! (277006 Views)

Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by RMKE: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
I av been trying to post on this thread since last week, all to no avail....thank God I can finally post. All d best to everyone dat took part in d AC. See u guys @ FBN TS.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Googlepedia(m): 1:09am On Nov 11, 2013
pls can someone tell me the nos of batches having their assesment in lagos?mine is 09/11.1pm.just wana have an insight of the population.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by einsteine(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2013
The strategic recruitment manager said about 1500 people made it to AC. We were 42 in my batch. And there are 16 batches in lag.
Googlepedia: pls can someone tell me the nos of batches having their assesment in lagos?mine is 09/11.1pm.just wana have an insight of the population.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by gaphary(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
We don do too oo. Thanks to everyone on this thread. U guys are wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
gaphary: We don do too oo. Thanks to everyone on this thread. U guys are wonderful.

Congratulations brother!!!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Having this strong dejavu feeling again. I recall those days in school when our results were to be released/pasted; the butterflies-in-the-stomach sensations were overwhelming.

Suddenly it feels like school all over again. I believe God'll do wonders; as He's always done in times past, especially to me, the most unqualified of all.

Abeg NLders make una help me beg Empty Hen (sorry MTN) make dem stop dey send all dez dier 'useless' messages o, especially as from next week.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by gaphary(m): 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
jdbabzy:

Congratulations brother!!!

Thanks brother. We shall all make it. Insha Allah.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by astevee(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
jdbabzy: Having this strong dejavu feeling again. I recall those days in school when our results were to be released/pasted; the butterflies-in-the-stomach sensations were overwhelming.

Suddenly it feels like school all over again. I believe God'll do wonders; as He's always done in times past, especially to me, the most unqualified of all.

Abeg NLders make una help me beg Empty Hen (sorry MTN) make dem stop dey send all dez dier 'useless' messages o, especially as from next week.
I dey tells u,and the worst of it is that these set of buterflies in d stomach r awfully of a higher calibre. Imagine the kind of feelings they elicit wif their colabor with mtn....ewu abeg! Lol
Father do unto me as u hv always done in times past,I'm ur son the most unqualified of all but with u on my side I am qualified,grant me good success in all of FBN assessment. Amen

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
gaphary:

Thanks brother. We shall all make it. Insha Allah.

Amin.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by 70stargeneral: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
I had to just open an account with Nairaland (lol....after all this years) for the sake of this thread. My AC is at Lagos tomorrow and I must confess that this forum has been very helpful. Thanks y'all.

I've gone to scan the premises today and the experience has been great. Met a couple of ppl there and had the opportunity of a sneak peek. Can't wait mehn. Bye all.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
70stargeneral: I had to just open an account with Nairaland (lol....after all this years) for the sake of this thread. My AC is at Lagos tomorrow and I must confess that this forum has been very helpful. Thanks y'all.

I've gone to scan the premises today and the experience has been great. Met a couple of ppl there and had the opportunity of a sneak peek. Can't wait mehn. Bye all.

That's a new one - taking a sneak peek. Very nice one I must say; commendable
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by wizean(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
70stargeneral: I had to just open an account with Nairaland (lol....after all this years) for the sake of this thread. My AC is at Lagos tomorrow and I must confess that this forum has been very helpful. Thanks y'all.

Hahahahahahahahaha ! I laugh in Ekiti. . . . . . . . U really mean business my brother !
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by lyze: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
waiting to exhale.....#oluwa is highly involved#
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by 70stargeneral: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
My bro, feel free to laugh in Ijebu, IDGAF

Hahahahahahahahaha ! I laugh in Ekiti. . . . . . . . U really mean business my brother ![/quote]

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by xtanburg: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Last year, 180,000 persons wrote the aptitude test across the federation.

1,000 persons made it to the assessment centre, which was conducted in Lagos, Kano and Enugu, then 208 candidates made it finally into the prestigious training school and eventually to the Bank. So lets hope this year FBN increases the quota and accommodate more persons as the Bank needs more hands.

So if 1,500 made it to the AC, then I think more candidate will be invited to the TS.

Wishing you all the best. Don't stop praying and ask God for favour.

Cheers

There are lots of things to say, but I rather just tell you the basic things you need to know now. But subsequently, I will fill you in on events as they unfold. Just keep believing and pray hard. This time its not about how good or intelligent you are, its just favour and God's grace.

Don't be scared oooo, all is well...............

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
xtanburg: Last year, 180,000 persons wrote the aptitude test across the federation.

1,000 persons made it to the assessment centre, which was conducted in Lagos, Kano and Enugu, then 208 candidate made it finally into the prestigious training school and eventually to the Bank. So lets hope this year FBN may decide to increase the quota and accommodate more persons as the Bank needs more hands.

So if 1,500 made it to the AC, then I think more people will be invited to the TS.

Cheers

There are lots of things to say, but I rather just tell you the basic things you need to know now. But subsequently, I will fill you in on events as they unfold. Just keep believing and pray hard. This time its not about how good or intelligent you are, its just favour and God's grace.

You did it again Sir. Thanks for filling us in on the 'koko' we need to know.

By God's grace we'll all be there
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Dynssy: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Thanks agn Mr.Xtnburg. I'm most grateful!!!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Tetegh(m): 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
xtanburg: Last year, 180,000 persons wrote the aptitude test across the federation.

1,000 persons made it to the assessment centre, which was conducted in Lagos, Kano and Enugu, then 208 candidates made it finally into the prestigious training school and eventually to the Bank. So lets hope this year FBN increases the quota and accommodate more persons as the Bank needs more hands.

So if 1,500 made it to the AC, then I think more candidate will be invited to the TS.

Cheers

@Xtianburg, If 1000 peopple took part in the AC last year and about 208 candidates were called to TS, then, in this year's 1500 about 312 candidates will be called to TS.. By my calculations sha
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Tetegh(m): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
@ Xtianburg, pls when are we expected to hear from FBN since AC will be rounded up tomorrow, and what next?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Tetegh: @Xtianburg, If 1000 peopple took part in the AC last year and about 208 candidates were called to TS, then, in this year's 1500 about 312 candidates will be called to TS.. By my calculations sha

LOL. Seems u read mathematics in school... Nice one bro.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Meridien09(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Tetegh(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
jdbabzy:

LOL. Seems u read mathematics in school... Nice one bro.
lol, Bro. I read Accounting ooo
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Tetegh: lol, Bro. I read Accounting ooo

Lit'l wonder!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by timilehyin01(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nairalanders don make ♍e lafff piss Fø̲̣̣я̅ body...God help us all
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by shenkron: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hopefully from next week we'll be getting links to take our personality test on..
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
This MTN can send useless text messages for Africa sha.... How can dey be raising someone's adrenaline level when it's not even next week yet? *mstcheeeew*
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by tonydoes: 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
It'll be my turn tomorrow....looking forward to meeting my nairaland freinds face to face, of course it wont be written on our fore heads but if u see any cool,dark, tall guy at the venue just say hey tonydoes! and i'll give u a high five.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
tonydoes: It'll be my turn tomorrow....looking forward to meeting my nairaland freinds face to face, of course it wont be written on our fore heads but if u see any cool,dark, tall guy at the venue just say hey tonydoes! and i'll give u a high five.. smiley

Me: Hey Tonydoes!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by wolexy07(m): 7:51am On Nov 12, 2013
Tetegh: @Xtianburg, If 1000 peopple took part in the AC last year and about 208 candidates were called to TS, then, in this year's 1500 about 312 candidates will be called to TS.. By my calculations sha
You go fear Maths grin

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Carsonv(m): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2013
Morning FBN-hopefuls...

Have you had your morning dose of Relaxtol? I highly recommend cos Baba God is in control.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by wizean(m): 9:02am On Nov 12, 2013
And all I can say is dat "Oluwa is involved" !
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Good evening friends,

Please who has an idea what the 'PERSONALITY TEST' entails.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.