Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! (276930 Views)

Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Olola15(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
Click on the link below to see our beloved First Bank ranking as the 18th best place to work in Nigeria.

http://blog./jobbermans-2013-100-best-companies-to-work-for/2/

Our beloved First bank was even ranking far ahead of companies like Julius Berger, Schlumberger, Google,Cadbury, KPMG, PWC, AKINTOLA DELOITTE, cOCA cOLA, DIAMOND bANK, GE, BAT and even organisations like United Nations, WHO, USAID.

@"Pipi_Prech", you see the reason now why the fasting and prayer must be more than 5 days just like Dynssy said?? and I truly understand why Eddychuckwu is asking for his Geography textbook this early.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by gaphary(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hello My people.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Ussy005: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
Your link no dey open o.
Olola15: Click on the link below to see our beloved First Bank ranking as the 18th best place to work in Nigeria.

http://blog./jobbermans-2013-100-best-companies-to-work-for/2/

Our beloved First bank was even ranking far ahead of companies like Julius Berger, Schlumberger, Google,Cadbury, KPMG, PWC, AKINTOLA DELOITTE, cOCA cOLA, DIAMOND bANK, GE, BAT and even organisations like United Nations, WHO, USAID.

@"Pipi_Prech", you see the reason now why the fasting and prayer must be more than 5 days just like Dynssy said?? and I truly understand why Eddychuckwu is asking for his Geography textbook this early.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Olola15(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ussy005: Your link no dey open o.
try this:
http://blog./jobbermans-2013-100-best-companies-to-work-for/
or better still google "Jobberman 2013 100 best companies to work for"
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by nemexis(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Seems Fbn want to conclude their on going recruitment of contract staff before we r called. #KeepingTheFaith
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Ussy005: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
Got it. First bank no 18, like 5th in indigenous Naija companies. Not bad.
Olola15:
try this:
http://blog./jobbermans-2013-100-best-companies-to-work-for/
or better still google "Jobberman 2013 100 best companies to work for"
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by fredugo: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hi fellow First bank hopefuls, does WAEC collect d original cert when u apply 4 chang in d cert? They collectd mine and am wondering wat I will use for my documentation. Pls any1 wit info shld share. I don't know whether I shld leave it 4 dem
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by onyemaanuforo(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mr fredugo God wl nt allow us suffer ds wait only to gt bounced cos of an error we cld avoid.. Waec wld tk eternity to gv u anoda cert&1st bnk ws explicit, dey wnt accept any oda xcpt orijo #be guided
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by shenkron: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
fredugo: Hi fellow First bank hopefuls, does WAEC collect d original cert when u apply 4 chang in d cert? They collectd mine and am wondering wat I will use for my documentation. Pls any1 wit info shld share. I don't know whether I shld leave it 4 dem

Hi fredugo, please when did you go to waec office? Mine is my original GCE cert so I don't know if it'll be the same protocol. Meanwhile I heard waec issues a document to you to serve as evidence that you have applied for rectification, so am surprised u said they collected urs wtout issuing anything to you. I really think you should go back to their office and explain to them the urgency of the matter.

And please if you can help me with directions to waec office I'll appreciate it. Thanks
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by fredugo: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
@Onyemaanuforo, ar u saying dat I hav to collect it back? Sorry for d seemingly dumb question. Wanna be sure wat to do next. Advice pls
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by fredugo: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
@Shenkron, I applied 2day. Submitted d original cert and d 10k bank draft wit d aplication letter, didn't get any document in return 4 dat. WAEC office Enugu
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by kayce19: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
fredugo: @Shenkron, I applied 2day. Submitted d original cert and d 10k bank draft wit d aplication letter, didn't get any document in return 4 dat. WAEC office Enugu
Go back to WAEC. Beg the person in charge. Photocopy the receipt issued from WAEC and the form u filled with the letter from your school. That will serve as your evidence. Cheers.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Tetegh(m): 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
@ Fredugo, what were you doing since that you just applied today? Anyways, just press it hard on them to issue a new one to you before FBN calls
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by kayce19: 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
It might take 3-6 months before WAEC issue another certificate.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by abioyesegun(m): 12:09am On Jan 10, 2014
Omo mehn, that na looooooooog thing,, chai, God is in control
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by fredugo: 12:19am On Jan 10, 2014
kayce19: It might take 3-6 months before WAEC issue another certificate.
@Kayce19 pls could u send me ur numba or pin on 07039872772. Need to discuss wit u urgently
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by shenkron: 1:06am On Jan 10, 2014
Tetegh: @ Fredugo, what were you doing since that you just applied today? Anyways, just press it hard on them to issue a new one to you before FBN calls

Even if he applied in november, the certifcate won't still be ready by now, it'll take another 6months and fbn said somthing about waec issuing a document tenderable for the mean time. They know dat these thing takes a while so they'll understand if you've started the proceSs. It is better than just not doing anything about the error at all.

I'll go to The lagos branch of waec office today and try and sort myself out

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by timilehyin01(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2014
i remember explictly that the orientaion officer didnt mention anytin about aec giving you anything.She said they wanna see the lettter you have written,a copy of the scratch card you buy or bank draft and any other proof that shows you have taken a step in rectifying the situation so ma broda or sista if waec dont give u nothing ma 2 kobo,go back to deir office it mite take time,get a photo copy of every thing u submitted en document and if dey rfuse to give yo,go back to d bank u bought the draft,explain to d customer care and ask dem to make a duplicate of the duplicate wit dem for u or simply payanoda 10k and hold dat 1 for FBN evidence with anoda letter written to waec and u may tke it a step further by telling dem in waec office to just stamp the new letter verifying your story....meanwile FBN una no dey try at al oooooooo
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by onyemaanuforo(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2014
On a 2nd thot, neco cert is also acceptable.. U cld wrk 2wards dat if it'ld be any easier

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by funmi4(f): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
My question, is there anyone who has successfully rectified error on their certificate with waec....I wonna doubt. There are ppl who have been on it for more than 2years and no head way. I think what people really need is rectification with your school.Your secondary school is very key as fbn will be doing findings there.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by soyomoney: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2014
Na wa for first bank angry
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Osekenchi: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
funmi4: My question, is there anyone who has successfully rectified error on their certificate with waec....I wonna doubt. There are ppl who have been on it for more than 2years and no head way. I think what people really need is rectification with your school.Your secondary school is very key as fbn will be doing findings there.

Yes pple have successfuly dne dat,ma neighbour had issues with his waec cert,d sex was female instead of male,althou it took smetime bt it was corrected.u nid constant folo up.if possible an insider in waec office to hlp make it faster.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by shenkron: 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
Since june last year..this shows how slow fbn can be.. After they will tell me they have changed their big elephant to a smaller elephant logo so as not to be seen as sluggish.. What an irony!

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by ecolime(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
shenkron: Since june last year..this shows how slow fbn can be.. After they will tell me they have changed their big elephant to a smaller elephant logo so as not to be seen as sluggish.. What an irony!
Bros, take am easy oo
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Googlepedia(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
5 days 2go.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by eroms22: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
Googlepedia: 5 days 2go.
Lol..d success msg might just shw up dis wkend#i hope

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by wizean(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
shenkron: Since june last year..this shows how slow fbn can be.. After they will tell me they have changed their big elephant to a smaller elephant logo so as not to be seen as sluggish.. What an irony!

Bros, i dey feel ur pain but me sef dey provoke pass u on top dis matter . . . . . I cld remember dem giving me all d big elephant, small elephant crap on d 6th on nov, 2013, not knowing my waiting had just began. Its over 2months of waiting now and nothing seems to b forthcoming. My bigger fear is d fact dat if it continues dis way, d age limit factor might even get to knock one out of d process . . . . . . Dey might completely forget dat one wasn't actually dis old as at d time of application and might begin to dispute issues at d point of documentation. D matter dey weak my morale seriously !
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by shenkron: 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2014

I pray o.. For my sake, so dat I can move on at least if I didn't pass the assessment, they should let me know now, this is still january of a new year. This tension is just too much, I can't take it any longer again.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by shenkron: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Ussy005: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lol, i fell 4 d big elephant small elephant bullshit self. Make dem answer person jor. Even if dem no go collect person, make dem tell person on time nah make person move on
wizean:

Bros, i dey feel ur pain but me sef dey provoke pass u on top dis matter . . . . . I cld remember dem giving me all d big elephant, small elephant crap on d 6th on nov, 2013, not knowing my waiting had just began. Its over 2months of waiting now and nothing seems to b forthcoming. My bigger fear is d fact dat if it continues dis way, d age limit factor might even get to knock one out of d process . . . . . . Dey might completely forget dat one wasn't actually dis old as at d time of application and might begin to dispute issues at d point of documentation. D matter dey weak my morale seriously !
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by timilehyin01(m): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
see as men dey vexxxx.chaiiiiii cheesy
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Jesarie(f): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
Hhhmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.