Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

ASUP UPDATE On The Faith Of 2013 Jamb D.E Aspirant - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUP UPDATE On The Faith Of 2013 Jamb D.E Aspirant (1043 Views)

. / ASUP Set To Call Off Strike / ASUP UPDATE!!! Msg From.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUP UPDATE On The Faith Of 2013 Jamb D.E Aspirant by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 15, 2013
Following the Subsequent Agitation & Yearning by the Academic Staff Union of Polytechnic to the FG almost 3weeks Ago,NO Significant Progress is Achieved.
Although the Request by ASUP is quite Exaggerated but Polytecnic Student were made to Believe that d Strike Action is to curb Discrimination btw HND &Bsc? how True is that?
Also,i'm Unable to complete my Transcript Process due to the Strike.
I wud Suggest we Petition Our Grievance 2ru NAPS-National Association of Polytechnic Student for IMMUNITY
Re: ASUP UPDATE On The Faith Of 2013 Jamb D.E Aspirant by Nobody: 8:24am On May 16, 2013
As Affected Student,i believe that collectively we can be granted Immunity to process our Transcript if we Press our Grievances.
ARE U IN SUPPORT?

(1) (Reply)

FG Insists ASUU Must Call Off Strike / I Need Website To Download Free Projects And Assignments / Uniben Part Time 2014/2015 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.