Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM (24917 Views)

Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? / How To Make Whatsapp Free For Life Time , Get Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For L / Airtel's Unlimited Access To Whatsapp For N100/Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by elvis10ten(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2013
Policewoman: OK
chai. You quoted the whole stuff just to say OK ?. Na wa for u o

4 Likes

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by yawkusi: 5:42pm On May 16, 2013
It appears to me google is becoming something else. I don't remember the last time anything original came from them.
google+, android, and now hangouts are all photocopies of somebody's thoughts. It's sad google would eventually make more money from them too.

2 Likes

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 16, 2013
Policewoman: I was just redeployed from Nassarawa state following the OMBATSE attack and now i'm on vacation. tongue tongue

Na wa O. Anyway, I wan drive go anoda town. shey I fit put you for car? tongue
I no wan pay toll/wussup tinz from your pipo cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by Policewoman(f): 5:55pm On May 16, 2013
2buff:

Na wa O. Anyway, I wan drive go anoda town. shey I fit put you for car? tongue
I no wan pay toll/wussup tinz from your pipo cheesy
I don reach my destination since sir.

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 16, 2013
Policewoman: I don reach my destination since sir.

No yawa. I wan still put you for car anoda time if you give me chance. tongue

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by Toheeb31(m): 5:59pm On May 16, 2013
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by ZN2: 6:25pm On May 16, 2013
The idea of doing video calls to say 10people at a time on some 4" android device doesn't seem quite like a "nice experience" to me.

Good one though.

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by ibietela2(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2013
Codedrock: Download link

Here is the link... Mind you 30mb+ space in internal memory is required https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.talk

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by ibietela2(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2013
maxwello.yg:
summarize that trash you posted up there.

The trash up there is not for your kind

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by thelonestranger: 6:32pm On May 16, 2013
siddiq202:

Bia, I checked your profile and to my surprise, in every post, you used four of this ( grin grin grin grin ) smiley shocked
Biko, anything attached to it

That is the official Yaba left undergraduates signature.

2 Likes

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 16, 2013
thelonestranger:

rotfl grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by siddiq202(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2013
thelonestranger:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by aywhy93(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2013
I will try it out As soon as possible, But i still like my Whats App than any other Messaging App
Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by cyrexx: 6:41pm On May 16, 2013
yawkusi: It appears to me google is becoming something else. I don't remember the last time anything original came from them.
google+, android, and now hangouts are all photocopies of somebody's thoughts. It's sad google would eventually make more money from them too.

What are you talking about?

So because Motorola made the first handset, Nokia and other phone manufacturers are copycats (or photocopies) ?

Or because NTA is the first Nigerian tv station, all others are copycats?

Or because Facebook came first, Nairaland is a copycat.?

2 Likes

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by ibietela2(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2013
More photos

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by ibietela2(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2013
JideTheBlogger: ....no support for BB10? Ahhhhh...

Having a PC version is so cool. Now, Whatsapp needs to buckle up.

Thumbs up Google

Which BB sir?

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by AbuMikey(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2013
Policewoman: OK
Your life is in trouble

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by ibietela2(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2013
Viewing this topic: nhiyo(m), vicshownero(m), fuckluv, 2kurupt(m), nnamdi big(m), icon8, jaygem(m), esquanda, Kenny4lyfe(m), @demos, anuoro, Najwal, Afammic(m), Cowboy43(m), Ekestar(m), sammy.young, luckarub(m), cyrexx, Edmarkprodcts, cyprel(m), espirito(m), KONZEMATIC, maywes(m), smartmachine(m), valeroso_h, Venus1, gadgethead, mikeeze, Gudiza(m), MarassG, Agbalagbi2013, bigiyaro, erasergozy, kunlexist(m), freecharles, hahjay, hakahaka, sammie-d(m), olempe(m), thelastPope(m), epg, oyin01, ibietela2(m), sheedy407(m), Vykiano(m), kingabesh, Janikem(m), Olucheye(m), cheerishMe, ojj(m), ollah1, kkjoy(f), dayotheone(m), siddiq202(m), rennylaw(m), boneruns(m), taiwodrwj, WESTERNCR, Onlyemmy 'M'(m), maryjblack, diamondbody, jaykai24(m), Ddaji(m), eyenCalabar(m), eshie, Dontrapatolli(m), ishaaaa, Abu Mikey and 45 guest(s)

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by AbuMikey(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2013
Not necessary
Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by jaykai24(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2013
Policewoman: I was just redeployed from Nassarawa state following the OMBATSE attack and now i'm on vacation. tongue tongue
No mind them jari... If boko boys dey come from North abeg make u follow south... life no get duplicate jari.

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by ibietela2(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2013
cyrexx:

So because Motorola made the first handset, Nokia and other phone manufacturers are copycats (or photocopies) ?

I wonder oooo

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by Magicdon(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2013
Pls is whatsapp now working on Laptop or PC? Pls I need replies?

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by firetrap(m): 7:17pm On May 16, 2013
just download the hangout apk from XDA developers cos its not yet available for download from the play store in Nigeria. its a nice app but to bad non of my friends use droids. it would be nice to have someone to test it with

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by firetrap(m): 7:20pm On May 16, 2013
there's no need for it to support bb10 since bbm is coming to android and iPhone before the end of summer. all those with blackberries should go and sell theirs now that it still has a little value

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by Nehemiah459(m): 7:23pm On May 16, 2013
Please oh... All these long stories written there is not my concern.

My own be say My Refurbished Nokia X2 Fit collect am? If NO!!! Make them go rest cos I fit Whatsapp with my Revived phone, so nothing like alternative.

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by femilek8(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2013
watch it, next year WAEC, JAMB and NECO will record 90% failure!

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by firetrap(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2013
femilek8: watch it, next year WAEC, JAMB and NECO will record 90% failure!

laugh wan kill me. person wey wan fail go fail no be social media dey cause failure.

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by slyk2(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2013
2buff: I didn't see anything there about blackberry.
The world outside of naija has no respect for blackberry so I don't think they'll care about that anytime soon.

However until they do, I doubt it will have any real penetration in Naija.
I know it hurts, but naija doesn't typically make it to even the millionth position of a worldwide product producer's mind when pushing a new product wink ...isalrite grin
Are speaking for Nigerians?
Arm chair analyst.

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by yawkusi: 7:44pm On May 16, 2013
cyrexx:

Google is a big company with billions of dollars sitting in their bank accounts and thousands of top-edge engineers, I therefore expect them to take the lead, not wait for a small startup company to comeup with a brilliant idea just for google to come and bully them out. Most of the apps are started by individuals with practically no financial help initially. They deserve better. Google needs to show some ingenuity

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 16, 2013
Seriously wondering how this news will increase my account balance.

Dem go feel am ? Damburuba!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 16, 2013
my condonlense to all Nigerian mobile network.i have a dream that one day calls will be N1 for 2mins.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S9 Specification, Price And Release Date / Nokia 8.1 Android Pie Smartphone Launched: Price And Specs / Nokia 3310(4G) Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.