Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) (28978 Views)

Rita Dominic Is All Shades Of Beauty As She Steps Out In Style / Actress Rita Dominic Is Sizzling Hot In New Set Of Photos / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by newsarena: 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Super Star Actress Rita Dominic is the new face of FlatTummyTea.ng! Rita is a big advocate of health and weight management. It shows in how fit & beautiful she has stayed throughout her career!

She had this to say “I am excited to sign on as the new face of flattummytea.ng. The tea is definitely a welcome addition to my fitness regimen." Flat Tummy Tea (Night Boost) is fortified with Moringa, the one natural ingredient that curbs cravings, increases energy and burns through calories for speedy weight loss! FlatTummyTea.ng is happy to have Rita Dominic on board, as she represents the bevy of gorgeous women who have discovered the natural route to weight management and body maintenance!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEgZWdKmXJW/?taken-by=ritadominic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by newsarena: 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF RITA SIGNING THE NEW DEAL WITH FLATTUMMYTEA.NG >>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/rita-dominic-is-new-face-of.html
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
congratulations.... rita of life

check this out::: Ladies See Reasons Why It's A Man's
World http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/ladies-see-reasons-why-it-man-world.html?m=0
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by goldbim(f): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nice!people are getting richer by advertising tea now..it was Annie idibia fewdays ago,now Rita...ovaltine here I come grin..

11 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by itstpia8: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
ma sha yaka si awon oga e mbe? Her expression sef, you know she feels like "yakaing" those ladies surrounding her.

Is it the same company as Annie Dibia's own?
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hahahahaha
Happy for her..

Is better giving out money to yeyebrities for endursements than using cartoon for same Advert e.g Cowbel chocomilo.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by crazygod(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
But this mama is still beautiful na, haba
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by OCTAVO: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ok.
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by crazygod(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
But this mama is too beautiful na, haba

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
flat tummy tea?? moti forr

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by Caspian22(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lol! flattummytea hiann...
I hope all the workers there have flat tummy o.
Anyways, visit my health blog (on my signature) to find out how to easily get rid of belly fat jhoor.

Very soon we'll hear that Mr. IBU is the face of bloatedtummyfufu. ng lol!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by THONZE(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
ORENTE undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by winniz: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Stunning Lady...Congrats to her.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by fpeter(f): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
does it even work?
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by Amazinpeace(f): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
good for her
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by conalex(f): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Na her money they better i so much like this rita of a gal
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by MadCow1: 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
Scam tea

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by sweetetlove(f): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
hope they all have flat tummy in that company
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by OmoIyaMero: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Make me sef join the "epp" crew...who the tea epp apart from Rita's account? and where is dat rita's Banana island crush?...what's dat his name again?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by conalex(f): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
Take a class of lemon juice every morning and see his slim u get to be in few weeks

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by Ushiefrank(m): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Good for her congrat bt who be her husband?
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by bleckzy(f): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
who e concern?
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by yuzedo: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
geuss who gonna change dat flat tommy in the nine month times? wink wink wink

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by tammie24: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
This old woman
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by opalu: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
All correct
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by ladycomfort(f): 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
See classy babe oo. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by shadrach77: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2016
She has refused to marry cry cry cry
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by jachi001(f): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
K
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by BE811APP: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
i love her gown
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by DBossNG(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Congrats!
Re: Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) by darlenese(f): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
I'm sure Rita doesn't even know how the tea taste grin cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN / Peter Obi, Desmond Elliot, Dbanj Attend Unveiling Of The Dozy Mmobuosi Foundatio / Rita Dominic Engaged? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.