Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

See What Kayode Said About His Wife Before Actress Foluke Came Into His Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Kayode Said About His Wife Before Actress Foluke Came Into His Life (2373 Views)

Foluke Daramola Never Looked This Beautiful (photos) / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) / Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Kayode Said About His Wife Before Actress Foluke Came Into His Life by emilyone(f): 9:33am On May 16, 2013
The issues is very messy at the moment, almost leading to a dirty legal battle. However, more facts continue to emerge that Mr Kayode Salako actually loved and trusted, his wife who is a pastor with the Redeemed Church but changed after "the snake was allowed into the garden."

It was observed that since actress Foluke Daramola came into his life, Kayode has been saying negative stuffs about his wife. But see what he said about her openly before Foluke came in:

Kayode Salako said: “Spiritually, I know who my wife is, physically, I know who she is. Spiritually, when Olubukola tells me to go, I go, and when she tells me not to go and I go, I will cry back. She’s not just a wife but a mother.

"I’m the first man she has known, I met her a virgin. You will see Bukola only in the church, at home and in the market.”

He gave his wife this open endorsement during her 40th birthday at their home in Omole, Lagos, in 2011.

Anyway, one of the principal actors has said the man is now under some kind of "juju" influence and that she regrets being a party to it. I guess you can read between the lines yourself.

Re: See What Kayode Said About His Wife Before Actress Foluke Came Into His Life by Emilo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
So u want to take what a man said about his wife when drunk in a party serious.......Na wa for u oh!!! u must be a learner!!
Re: See What Kayode Said About His Wife Before Actress Foluke Came Into His Life by soulglo: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
Emilo: So u want to take what a man said about his wife when drunk in a party serious.......Na wa for u oh!!! u must be a learner!!

So you think that a grown man being drunk at a party is better. He is clearly a loser. By the way what is this thing with Nigerian discussing the state of their wives vagina's when they met them. It is so classless though I expect it from a person like this man. I read it earlier this week about another woman. Both times the woman was sitting there while her husband discussed her vagina. Would he want her to tell people if his penis is slightly tilted to the the left or right? Geez. Have some sense people

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Having Trouble Breastfeeding Her Baby Daughter / MJ Or Usher: Who Has The Most Cummulative Weeks In Bilboard History? / Photos:kenyan Artist Karen Lucas Celebrates 30th Birthday With Burial Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.