Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] (5846 Views)

Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) / Girls Stripped Naked And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] / Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by bizperson: 10:35am On May 16, 2013
Girls Stripped Unclad and Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [Photo and Video]

Graduands in Kogi state University are literally stripped, flogged, dragged on bare floor, and bathed with dirtiest and most stinking waste water – sometimes saved for the party – by guys and babes in the name of celebration...

1 Like

Re: Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by JameyMaxwell(m): 1:59pm On May 16, 2013
Chai. My state has killed me
Re: Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by 1kperday(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Chai. My state has killed me

How come you are still talking?
Re: Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by JameyMaxwell(m): 2:36pm On May 16, 2013
1kperday:

How come you are still talking?
No be me dem flog.
So I kan afford to keep on talking.
Re: Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by tolex34(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2013
Dis 1 na real waa o
Re: Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by honeric01(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2013
And they actually went to school to become civilized and refined?

So much for education!
Re: Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 16, 2013
@Op

Why don't you just advertise your business and drop the silly lies...
Re: Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by quest003: 5:10pm On May 16, 2013
jennykadry: @Op

Why don't you just advertise your business and drop the silly lies...
I actually thought it was a lie at first, until I saw d video on some blogs
Re: Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 16, 2013
lmao....and they shout out that they wanna go to school...lmao
Re: Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by omartins(m): 9:20pm On May 16, 2013
What are the school authority doing about it? CSO are you just a figure head? This is uncalled for.
Re: Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by Jacksonavan(m): 10:18pm On May 16, 2013
Whr can i see de video 2 watch?
Re: Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by EatmyShorts: 11:42pm On May 16, 2013
This is a Spiritual Abomination! They all need Jesus.

Jesus is Lord.
Pastor MarcAnthony.
Re: Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by bizperson: 7:42am On May 17, 2013
DISCOVER HOW TO START EXPORT OF BITTER KOLA IN SMALL SCALE ( 50KG/500KG TRAIL ORDER) EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE EXPORT BEFORE.

you can start with as low as N20,000, want to know how keep reading...

If you know the exact place to source for this products you have made it.

HINTS :

…Do you know that Bitter kola nut now sold for $19 in Europe as at March 2012.

…Do you know that exporting Bitter Kola does not require any Machine for processing as it,can also be exported raw.

Imagine you buy for N500 here in Nigeria and sell for $19 per kg, that means you will be,making more than you ever think.

…the market is already there. Just get smart and make use of it.

Anyone including; workers, students, lecturers, bankers, housewives, corpers, teachers, civil servants, illiterates and so on can do it. It doesn’t matter whether you are employed or unemployed. What you have here is an opportunity to make use of change.

Again, If you know the exact place to source for this products you have made it.

Henry is a Small scale Exporter & importer, Business and SMEs Expert

1 Like

Re: Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by Brimmie(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2013
Hw Can I Wash Ds Fideo Pls??
Re: Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by segsman(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2013
Pls i like 2 knw more about this business.please text me or call me with your number so i can save it n we can talk better thank u.
Re: Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by segsman(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2013
Re: Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by segsman(m): 12:16pm On May 17, 2013
Pls i like 2 knw more about this business.please text me or call me with your number so i can save it n we can talk better thank u.07063875320
Re: Girls Stripped Unclad And Flogged In Strange Graduation Party [photo And Video] by bizperson: 9:40am On May 19, 2013
DISCOVER HOW TO START EXPORT OF BITTER KOLA IN SMALL SCALE ( 50KG/500KG TRAIL ORDER) EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE EXPORT BEFORE.

you can start with as low as N20,000, want to know how keep reading...

If you know the exact place to source for this products you have made it.

HINTS :

…Do you know that Bitter kola nut now sold for $19 in Europe as at March 2012.

…Do you know that exporting Bitter Kola does not require any Machine for processing as it,can also be exported raw.

Imagine you buy for N500 here in Nigeria and sell for $19 per kg, that means you will be,making more than you ever think.

…the market is already there. Just get smart and make use of it.

Anyone including; workers, students, lecturers, bankers, housewives, corpers, teachers, civil servants, illiterates and so on can do it. It doesn’t matter whether you are employed or unemployed. What you have here is an opportunity to make use of change.

Again, If you know the exact place to source for this products you have made it.

Henry is a Small scale Exporter & importer, Business and SMEs Expert

see the banner for directions.

(1) (Reply)

What You Know Bout Nda(nigerian Defence Academy) / Benue State University Post Ume Details For 2011/2012 Section / Asup Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.