Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,069 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Beyonce’s Sister Shows Off Her Legs (and More!) For Complex Magazine (LOOK) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beyonce’s Sister Shows Off Her Legs (and More!) For Complex Magazine (LOOK) (2017 Views)

Meet The New Miss California USA, Kylan Wenzel, Born With Penis Between Her Legs / How Do I Get Rid Of Dark Discolouration Spots On My Legs? / Fashion Face Off: Beyonce Vs Rihanna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce’s Sister Shows Off Her Legs (and More!) For Complex Magazine (LOOK) by Afriface: 1:57pm On May 16, 2013
Solange Knowles, also known as Beyonce’s sister, covers the June/July issue of Complex.
“Knowles wields a considerable amount of freedom in her career, look and love life,.

“Whether she’s DJing for a fashion party, traveling with her son Julez or singing about lost love to an upbeat tune, you get the idea that Solange plays the game by her own rules. The beauty, who covers Complex Magazine‘s June/July 2013 issue, reveals why she’s fought so hard to be independent in her fashion choices and her career as a music artist.”

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/05/damn-beyonces-sister-shows-off-her-legs.html

Re: Beyonce’s Sister Shows Off Her Legs (and More!) For Complex Magazine (LOOK) by Nobody: 1:41am On May 17, 2013
Beautiful!
Re: Beyonce’s Sister Shows Off Her Legs (and More!) For Complex Magazine (LOOK) by Godmother(f): 8:15am On May 17, 2013
She looks great. But I wonder if she ever changes her hair-do. This is all I see her on
Re: Beyonce’s Sister Shows Off Her Legs (and More!) For Complex Magazine (LOOK) by uzoo: 2:16pm On May 17, 2013
Godmother: She looks great. But I wonder if she ever changes her hair-do. This is all I see her on

i dont see any thing wrong with her hair do, some people/celebrities just have a signature style....e.g Diana Ross. smiley
Re: Beyonce’s Sister Shows Off Her Legs (and More!) For Complex Magazine (LOOK) by tjskii(f): 4:05pm On May 17, 2013
Really long legs she has on her,did they suddenly grow abi na d heels do d trick tongue

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Back To School School Bags For Your Kids / Fashionable 3 In 1 Handbags (photos) / For Printing Business Logo And Branding Wascom Koncepts Give You The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.